DANGEROUS JEW wants to TIE political IDEOLOGY TO MONEY

JEWISH CONSPIRACY UNMASKED, NO JOKE

Context:
>Jewstein is the Evergreen professor that the niggas wanted fired
> around 1247351 threads last night about this "le based jew" (cuz there are many shills and jew mods here)
>despite seeing what CANCER FUCKING PC IS, he's line of reasoning is still: "we need to take collective action against the system", instead of the tried and true JBP approach of "change comes from the individual only"

>worth mentioning that this guy was an avid Occcuppier, so by the system he means Capitalism

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD ANONS, READY?

>he mentions to Joe that he's working behind the scenes with a lot of people to come up with a new system to replace the old one, "many experts in many fields" (((((((((((((jews)))))))))))))
>Jewstein says that they want to INSTANTIATE REVOLUTION, but it cannot be bloody revolution, it needs to keep the system intact change how it operates

YOU READY????

>joe asks: ok, so what are some steps?
>JEWFUCKINSTEIN THEN PROCEEDS TO SAY THAT THE FIRST STEP
>...
>...
>is to get rid of the dollar, and replace it with cryptocurrency TIED TO A MORALITY SYSTEM (read as "IDEOLOGY")

So he's idea is that companies are free to adopt any cryptocurrency they want, but those seeking to do business with you will need to adopt your cryptocurrency AND ITS TIED POLITICAL MORALITY.

Example:
>be Google
>be PC authoritarian, left wing, cuccs, jewish propaganda etc
>you only make business in Googlecoin
>anyone wanting to make any sort of transaction/business with you needs to be tied to your morality
>google can VETO YOUR FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES DE FACTO BECAUSE YOU'RE USING THEIR CURRENCY
>those who refuse, well the big businesses won't make deals with you and you'll die, leaving you no choice

Anons... this is not a joke... JEWFUCKINSTEIN was reluctant to talk about what they're working on, and then when pressured he said this.

I stopped the video in rage. WTF

>THIS IS WHAT'S COMING BOYS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nDOy4cITvE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASICALLY MONEY IS DISTRIBUTED IDEOLOGICALLY IN A MANNER THE FUCKING COMMUNISTS WOULD'VE BE ALL CREAM OVER IF THEY KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE BACK IN THE DAY

This is pure evil. We need to get ahead of this politically. I have no idea how though, it's such Jewish genius. Are there any conceivable legal channels to combat such a system?

I have no idea... ban cryptocurrency maybe?

the things is that you don't need to outlaw the dollar, you just need to convince google to only trade in its googlecoin.

that's it. everyone else will follow through with similar shit.

i'm not letting this slide

i dun care if the nujewmods are moving this thread, banning me, anything.

this needs to be spread so that something can be done

This has been going on in academia for a long time, I was surprised he said it so openly though.

Yea you're a fucking idiot OP. I appreciate the suspicious attitude. That's healthy. But you're a reactionary unthinking paranoid basement boy. If a guy giving vague details of a project that probably won't even get off the fucking ground and barely had time to elaborate on it and used a couple words that trigger you is enough to make you this angry, you need to get off pol for a while.

The movie Out of Time is basically about this and a few other similar topics

im still listening to this, and he JUST SAID:

>we need to make activities that are not following an honorable goal expensive

HE IS AN ACADEMIC, HE TEACHES STUDENTS

The Antifuckingcuccs, BLM, the PC retards in campuses that are now shilling here, doxxing, passing C16 etc, these are products of the same class of professors.

If I told you 20 years ago about cultural appropriation, black people seeking to reverse oppression in vengeance, things such as "Newtonian physics are sexist and need to be replaced with feminist physics" PASSING PEER REVIEW AND GETTING PUBLISHED IN ACADEMIC JOURNALS

you'd've said the same thing

>but here we are now

btw im responding to u as if i dun know ur a shill

I believe people will be really stupid enough to believe switching to cryptocurrency isn't a bad idea.

Just look at video games. They love being ripped off and supporting corrupt and shady companies.

There's way too many retards with money today.

Shows what Bitcoin really is and who started it.

I honestly don't think that.

I just think that these guys have found a way to use it politically and this is it.

Holy shit, this is genius.

Hitlercoins when?

Bump

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

>THIS IS IT.

sadly it's not possible cuz we can't make a cryptocurrency with the market value of what Google could pull off

I watched the video and there were so many comments defending the guy and praising him to some upstanding guy despite the fact he's the same guy who's been pushing this anti-white rhetoric in the school.

PEOPLE WAKE UP.

FUCKING KIKES I HAVE TO BUMP THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=6nDOy4cITvE

Thats basically the way it is right now, the vast majority of the economy is comprised of immoral/pathological commodities. In fact research the Law of Morality cause I dont feel like explaining this shit.

I know what to do and it's a novel concept but I'm certainly not fucking talking about it in public. It isn't violent either.

BUMP

WEINSTEIN IS A BAD MAN IF THERES ANY MISSING STUDENTS CHECK HIS HOUSE AND YARD

I agree with him, fuck radical individualism and the atomization therein

We will restore a white conscious, get rid of the Jewish albatross suppressing the yolk of our people, and spend our hitlerbux on funs and railing chink whores

Also kikes are funny, never thinking their ideology could be used against them

How the fuck would you keep googlecoin out of the hands of undesirables? The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to allow anonymous transactions, which is why they can be stolen so easily. How would this lead to anything other than thriving black market FX exchanges?

Wow, you really uncovered something there. Mentally challenged ex left wingers who switch sides because they fucked up really don't change at all, ever. Congrats for finding it out. Also natsoc larpers, we know what you are and you should kys.

Most of the people watching don't understand what he is actually saying and just skim.

Ultimately we are all just animals, and very easy to control when people who study such things put their mind and money to it.

There is a reason everyone with power is so buttblasted with Trump, he is an unknown that is fighting against academia, hollywood propaganda and the deep state. They don't like that.

>railing chink whores
you're a neckbeard aren't you

probably find a bunch of organs and limbs

> I plan to stop them by supporting them.
ok why even post ?

I hope they do it the system is so fucked Ill be filthy fucking rich.

>Also natsoc larpers, we know what you are and you should kys.
What did he mean by this

Maddening to me that as he spoke his views I realized that he's a 70% Marxist playing dumbfounded and flabbergasted that 90% Marxists exist.
This man for two hours played the fool to what he has spent his whole life provoking. He preached to his students for decades that POC are still victims to very real oppression from white people, and all he disagrees with is their methods to correct this. He's happy as can be to spread this madness to such a wide audience because he knows he's chiseled away at another foothold for Marxism in the world.

He seems to me the closest I've seen in a long time to a human incarnation of the archetypal Lucifer.

Oh shit, I just installed Android Pay.

I'm sick of pol's "da Jews be keepin us down n sheeit" mentality, and the fucking over reaction given to EVERYTHING left leaning even if it's totally bonkers and would never manifest in reality. It makes us look like a bunch of uneducated white Kangz.

20 years ago I WOULD actually give that reaction to ideas like cultural appropriation and postmodernism, you know why? Because the second these ideas leave their delusional little echo chambers they get massacred by the public for being fucking retarded.

And you're fucking retarded for worrying about this little hairy Jew's pipe dream.

And quit bumping your shitty thread. You remind me of myself when I was 14 and just got into conspiracy theories and I had to "enlighten the masses" at all costs. Fucking cringe.

Or print the fuck out of it making it worthless

its true, immoral economy and all that, but you're a fucking idiot

>be social engineer, seek to change immoral economy
>good way to do it: impart morality at the individual level, empower the person, grow the personality
>wrong way to do it: tie money usage to PRIVATE ENTITIES WITH POLITICAL AGENDAS, you either fold or you starve, FUCKING HOPING THAT THE POLITICAL AGENDA STAYS MORAL

U FUCKIN OUTED YOURSELF AS A COMMUNIST U FUCKING

The bitcoin foundation has the answer, you mark all coins and where they came from.
>see coloured coins

The idea is basically if you stole coins, they would be blacklisted, effectively making not all coins the same value

most natsoc folks are infact jewish.

>you only make business in Googlecoin

How is this a bad thing?

Take the anarchism capitalist pill and realize the corporations aren't the enemy, Google is our friends.

The mass prefer to be lied to even if the goals are the same, like women
Peterson is also dangerous because he wants to return to status quo
He's only worried now that right is gaining its voice back
Where was he earlier?
He's the same as this kike professor
They are smart enough to see that their little monsters they've helped create are pulling the gun too soon and acting in ways that is easy to mock
Old leftists worked very hard to conceal their violence and infighting as well as their anti-white goals
They want to return to that narrative

Chang is that you?

I don't know abut all this but I hope more guys like this faggot Weinstein get tarred and feathered by the minorities they champion so hard.

Never trust a jew

Honestly that was the only good prt of the episode. Literally a boring extra jewish Jordan Peterson.

look, when i spell "JEW MODS" I do it fully tongue in cheek, I don't really buy it either, not a lot of people here do

but it's fun, and it keeps the threads in a common theme: there are people who wanna move the world towards a worse place for the individual and a better place for themselves, having large money

a lot of those people happen to be jewish, a lot of those jews happen to really do wanna push a jewish supremacy system.

that doesn't mean TEH JEWS ARE EVILZZ as far as im concerned, it's just a fucking meme

gtfo

I feel the same way, something needs to accelerate this madness that's happening in our countries. More incidents like this might wake people up.

Don't see how that would help, you could just use an escrow-type exchange where each party puts the specified amount of coins into two wallets and each gets sent the password to the counterparty's wallet. No way to tell from the outside that ownership has been transferred.

cryptocurrency is uncontrollable though, the only reason why it's on the rise is because of the Chinese you fucking mouthbreather, they've tried to make it fail numerous times with stock dumps now and yet it keeps surviving

>we need to make activities that are not following an honorable goal expensive

>HE IS AN ACADEMIC, HE TEACHES STUDENTS

That's what governments have long been doing. High tax on cigarettes for example.

ALL YOU GOOGLE COIN ARE BELONG TO US

someone send 10 trillion to my Repubic divine ordained peoples liberation democration front party national sovereign federal state national bank account.

Jews always say what they're going to do before they do it. It's part of the torah laws. I think alex jones refers to jews as vampires in that the vampires always need to be invited in before killing you and drinking your blood.

he said "blockchain currency", I said wrote cryptocurrency cuz people know that term better

so really, seeing the distinction between the two and which term jewstein actually use, I hope your question is answered

mark of the beast

rfid chips and phones that will automatically charge you when you enter a room

this is why america wants a single payer healthcare system

Do you think as a rite of passage, coming of age jews get together with elders and get told about this control le goyim plot so every jew is involved in it? Christ

Sounds scary

it's one thing when the government does it, with a semblance of democracy

its another thing when you give corporations with clear political and international agenda the ability to print their money and hand it to people on ideological grounds

Sup Forums, why is Sup Forums this fucking dense?????

It's full of redditors now. Reddit ruins everything it touches/

WHATS WITH ALL THE FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

No sources. Sup Forums is basically rightwing SJWs and can't see that swarming certain topics is a bad idea....

China already has this, why did you think it wouldn't spread to the west?

fuck yeah

>no sources
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY NAME IS RETARD I CAN'T SEE THE OP CAUSE IM FUCKING RETARDED DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The source is in the video. He really said all these things

>YESSSSSS START INVESTING IN BITCOIN TODAY GOY- I MEAN FELLOW SMART WHITE MEN

They're already all set up for it with their (((first kid))) running bitcoin foundation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce

again I don't think you know what you're talking about, Bitcoin or other such currencies operate in a decentralized manner and are essentially the same as a rare physical element, an uncontrollable digital thing held together by Cryptography, they don't operate the say way as the U.S. dollar does and its adaptation would actually destroy central banking and suck the powerbase from the U.S.

What's the conspiracy again? Anyone can make cryptocoins. A business isn't going to only accept jewcoins because that would mean less (((profits))). Also the whole point of currency is to enable exchange, not hinder it.

You're pretty cool.

!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe says:
>would be good if someone would do a Lecture on how people succumb to these ideologies on campus

whadabout Maps of Meaning Lectures, Joe?

look fucker, those were his words, not mine
any issue you got with this conspiracy, tweet at him
stop fucking shilling

idk OP i dont think this is very relevant, he won't get anywhere with it. just because he's "coming up with ideas" doesn't mean he can implement anything.

i thought the interview was good up until that point when he started sounding a bit odd.

i think the situation he's in with the college is still worth paying attention to, as its quite unprecedented. OP obviously cares about this too because he watched the whole interview (he only talked about this shit for about 8 minutes)

forgot this image

i agree that it might just be a nothingburger, but you gotta be aware of these conspiracies, right?

Either that or ex leftists who think they're edgy if they swap burrgeosie for the joo.

never trust a jew

>whadabout Maps of Meaning Lectures, Joe?
Do you really think that dude remembers what he had for breakfast? Apart from the steroids I guess. His brain has been completely fried by drugs, his interviews are completely unwatchable because you can literally see his brain hamster suddenly dozing off whenever someone speaks for more than 2 seconds.

how is that even supposed to work?

do you realize how much work it is to deal with currency exchange? its why europeans created the Euro.

this will not work. companies will tell them to trade in a already established currency or fuck off.

Weinstein only got upset about the no whites on campus because he asked "Does that include Jews?" and they said "Yes"

It's nothing to do with free speech. Or equality. Or white racism or any of that shit. He's mad because they won't hire kikes anymore.

That's literally it.

Both sides in this are kike driven and stupid. And quite frankly we should let them both destroy each other.

>look fucker, those were his words, not mine
any issue you got with this conspiracy, tweet at him
stop fucking shilling

Again none of this shit makes any sense because NOTHING can prevents you from trading Bitcoins or any other Cryptocurrency because they are ANONYMOUS currencies that are NOT tied to any identity whatsoever.

If a company chooses to trade Bitcoins etc they CANNOT control whom trades said coins, hence why it's not liked by people in Wallstreet and why criminals and Chinese love them.

yeah i get that, i'm with you , when i watched the interview and he started talking about this stuff, i was quite taken back like wtf is this shit

i mostly think he was trying to sound like a big shot. he aint no jordan peterson, he's not overly interesting outside of the SJW hostage situation so he probably wanted to sound important

i think a lot of people want to come up with a better non-communism alternative to capitalism. a lot of idealists are like this and many probably have good intentions but i just don't see it happening..... not any time soon

people like zuckerberg and UBI are more of a danger i reckon

fucking simple

you offer preferential prices (adjusted to exchange rate) if the transaction is done in your coin.

so everything slowly eases off into using your currency by default

Sup Forums, why is Sup Forums so fucking dense??

Ive been saying pol needs to make its own crypto currency

Who cares about this guy? Let him get eaten by his pets. He's a left wing ideologue.

Just wait until he and all other "white" Jews switch places with the Israeli Jews. America will once more be led by Jews, but this time of the skin color better fitted for leading non-whites

>they are ANONYMOUS currencies that are NOT tied to any identity whatsoever.
Don't be stupid.

he said that he's working with many individuals and that the plan is quite elaborate and that he doesn't wanna detail it because he might get things wrong

>meaning there's a certain complexity to it

I dunno, seems something we should be aware of

>SOURCE LE SOURCE
I LITERALLY CANNOT FORM A COHERENT THOUGHT UNLESS IT'S BEEN SOURCED BY A LE SCIENCE MAN INC.

I hate kikes more and more everyday

We helped Trump to presidency against the market value of what Google and other companies could pull off

Warm up the ovens

strong white name u have there champ lmao

Wunderbar!

fair enough, he sounded like an egotistical "intellectual" who thinks their ideas are super next level and genius "too complex 2 explain 2 u bro!!"

its certainly offputting, especially in regards to him as an individual, but yea

>Be america
>Be tied to petrol dollar
>Be slave to Saudis

get rekt burgers, how many times you will die in middle east for nothing? Well, from the looks of it one last time and you gone for good.

so you think companies are willing to bleed off money to deal in their snowflake currency?

nah m8

wait.... Hitler had a jewish nose????

You know, how about ban foreign transaction and demand proof where money came from in bank? That would solve most of American problems.

>taking a photo op with someone means you're friends
Wew lad.

thats why you'll never be a businessman and always be poor and a cucc to muslims, german desu :(

you don't understand that having monopoly over supply is the ultimate divine deal of any economic agent in any economic system

The only reason this Jews pissed is that the entire point of Jews forcing low IQ minoritys into white university populations is to disrupt the white population, not remove them. If the blacks start banding together as a racial group and begin removing whites/forcing them out, this goes against what Jews want. They want (((Multicultural))) Unis, sheboons screeching about weaves in class as the whites try to learn, harrasing students etc. This stunt just makes whites aware that they are a united racial group, its bad for the Jews.

>Because the second these ideas leave their delusional little echo chambers they get massacred by the public for being fucking retarded.
So that's why transgenderism never took off.