Evolution or Creation

Is Sup Forums an evolutionist or creationist board?

strawpoll.me/13101998

Other urls found in this thread:

niggar.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Creation

The question is, by whom? Many kids these days believe we were seeded by an alien species, even Charles Dawkins himself believes in this. But who really created us?

niggar.io

evolution is just the way the creative process of god manifests ourself in our reality and the darwinian version of evolution is flawed

I'll only accept creationism if they go full texts and the earth it's flat.

We where created by a higher being, is it a being with god like power? I may even go as far as they.

Obviously Evolution:
>race
>eugenics
>naturalism
>Common sense!
>biological realism
>social biology
>racial hierarchy
>TWO GENDERS!

Christians are servants of the Jew

>I'll only accept creationism if they go full texts and the earth it's flat.
they also have to talk about how the nephilim created dinosaurs as hybrids and genetically created mutants which god destroyed in the flood

Say whatever the fuck you want, evolution visible. VISIBLE.
We wouldn't have fucking poodles or ponies or whatever other fucking atrocities we decide to make without it.

Creavolution is the only right answer.

Howzat work?

IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE CROCODUCKER THAT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND ATTACK AT ANY TIME

WRITE "GO AWAY CROCODUCKER" TO KEEP IT AWAY

What if I think God created everything through evolution?

both, nigga

Then evolution. Creationism assumes creating everything in current shape. Potential you could even have creationism without God.

You have learned too much.

This.
Evolution exists but there is a force behind it that pushes it into the right direction.
Instinct is the thought of God.

Evolution is disproven by science at every turn.
There is change within kind but cross species evolution is silly crap that would take an infinite number of years even in fanciful theory.
No one has ever seen an 'evolution' or make one happen, even with fruit flies.
Creation is scientifically possible.

REPTILIAN AGENDA!

Evolution is just another form of creationism. The God question (which you're not asking but everyone else implies) is philosophical.

Evotards, where are the transitional fossils or species? And where does the extra information come from to turn one species into another?

People need to learn about the lying Masons and their bullshit theories. Nothing but butthurt demons.

>not including created evolution

Pfft

Math over matter

Humanity's Origins are where people are more divided on.