What is the average IQ of Sup Forums?

Despite being a bunch of NEETs and faggots, I would argue that the average IQ of pol is relatively high, at least higher than the US average.

For one, although a lot of the views on here and pretty misguided, the arguments used to support them tend to be surprisingly well structured and thought out, albeit with cherrypicked evidence and some questionable sources.

I would also say the sense of humour on here is actually quite subtle and nuanced, which is a well known trait of high intelligence (when it isn't a shitpost or a pasta). For sure it is a league above the cringe self-deprecating humour that has infected most of the mainstream media.

This is without even going into the numerous examples of highly effective autism.

What d'you reckon? I would say maybe 102-105

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2015/01/23/brain-benefits-exercise.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mine's like 120s ish

Unfortunately I'm still retarded.

83 IQ here

Trump is the best praise the god emperor!!!

Probably not very high. All the high IQ people voted for Hillary.

>taking IQ test

Last time I checked I was in the 150's somewhere.

I highly doubt that, I always think I'm wrong. One of the reasons I identified with expressed views here is because they seem more 'right'. Got tired of being called 'wrong' for being practically, or realistically correct.

With 95% confidence I'm thinking maybe a light 96-115.

117, but on the spectrum

>high IQ (((people )))

133 tested

That does seem quite high - supposedly the smartest person you would ever meet in your life would have an average iq of around 140

me
81 IQ
voted for drumpf

Gooooood!!!

134 tested thrice. I'm still a loser and social outcast.

In the low 130s
>would vote Trump
>would vote Brexit
>want to see the EU crash and burn
>don't believe in multiculturalism
>civic nationalist
>pizzagate is real

>swiss
>looking to profit from the collapse of europe

seems about right

Funny that should be true.
Suppose I'm an isolated example, but I've met around thirty people with IQ's above 150.

Some of them were in substantial fields, some just friends, some I've just had the good will to speak with.
Just estimating for about 27 of them though. Real smart, fast thinkers.

Average Sup Forums IQ in the past: 130
Average Sup Forums IQ now: 20

There was a time Sup Forums could see through the likes of George Webb, Kim Dotcom, Joe Biggs, etc.

My clinical Stanford-Binet IQ is 160+, but that may have something to do with the fact I'd done a lot of informal IQ tests over the years before being assessed. I don't think much of it, and it certainly hasn't given me a life that could be described as a resounding success.

Anything is higher than the average IQ of the US population.

75 IQ here, Praise Trump...

Where is a good quiz to check your IQ? I always figure the results from online IQ tests are bullshit.

I had mine tested, got 145.

>swiss
>believes in freedom, democracy, subsidiarity (responsibilities at the lowest possible level), independence

Corrected that for you buddy

That's so cool you must be really smart also wow nice pic where did you find it?

> be me
> tombstone epitaph: HWNDU #3 participant

> be Chad
> more life in a day than I can expect in 50 years

>samefagging

>indoctrinated manchildren and women who want to go to school their whole lives instead of working and raising a family
>high IQ

No. Literally the dumbest states voted for Hillary, especially California.

Yeah it was mostly just shapes and some math questions and stuff. Anyway I found the pic on here.

144 intj here.

I barely even society.

t. American living in Finland, where I have good social skills by comparison.

>looking to profit from the collapse of europe
>believes in freedom, democracy, subsidiarity (responsibilities at the lowest possible level), independence

you're just using more words to say the same thing

Did they ask you to get a nice certificate printed at 14.99 plus shipping? ;^)

>ID: OuT

follow suit

140 INTJ

136 intj here.. never mention iq outside of Sup Forums iq threads

Someone summarize this picture, please. At least if it's worth it.

My I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault.

you mean france? you "people" have an average iq of 98. the usa has millions of niggers and spics. what's your excuse?

IQ is absolutely useless, or close to it, if you can't lead.

My brother is a born leader and makes a fortune, not very bright whatsoever but he can make/run a dream team and accomplish anything. I'm a fat NEET that passed his le mensa test at 21. He lives an infinitely better life than I live and makes ~3x more per week.

I've got some bad news user, I've done that test and it is absolute bullshit, if you actually want to know you're IQ you need to go in for a standardised test with a wealth of data to compare your scores to.

my test results said im 81 but that is pretty average for us irish

I'd guess his IQ is in the mid 90's. Functionally illiterate but one of the best speakers i've ever met.

in 5th grade mine was like in the 130s or 140s
havnt taken a test in a loong time but i here your IQ falls as you age so im prolly in the 120s now

>proctored test with psychologist

they adore a president who thinks climate change is a hoax. yeah, high iq, sure, try again. nonbelievers in science by definition

130 retard, but I'm not economically viable. Thanks mom.

No NEET and no faggot, but still two standards deviations above average.
>the views on here and pretty misguided
Normative statement.
>the arguments used to support them tend to be surprisingly well structured and thought out
That's what matters.
>with cherrypicked evidence
Of course we "cherry" pick and leave all fraudulent soucres out. Our opponents are people, who activly fake studies (e.g. Stephen Jay Gould).
>some questionable sources
Every source should be questioned within reasonable limits.

Your IQ doesn't change

I did the mensa and military tests. I'm in the top 2% when it comes to "le IQ" but i'm in the bottom 20% of society easily. IQ matters far less than the ability to lead, and the ability to lead is far harder to master than pattern recognition, literacy, etc.

English is my second language so perhaps it's even higher. Absolutely useless metric in the real world.

>proctored test with psychologist

Or a psychological test with a proctologist.

biggest part of a "real iq" :
- do what you tell
- stick to your word
- endure pain

Well Jorden peterson said it gets lower as your get older starting to decrease at age 22 or 23 if i remember correctly. but i could be completely wrong perhaps it is stable across a lifetime with no fall or rise.

If that's true then you would be the anomaly. Plenty of studies show that the most reliable performance indicator for success in life is iq. You dun goofed your life up anons.

mine is 182

pipipupu

I hope nobody minds, but having mentioned my 160+ IQ, I obviously now have to show off with some intellectual flourishes and win this thread's pissing contest. I'm more insecure than I am intelligent.

"iq tests" are total garbage

oh wow, a (((you))) !

eh, just a statement. tbph, INTJs with accompanying higher IQs tend to comprise higher than average percentages on online boards such as this underwater basket weaving forum. meming is a creative activity =\ if you look past the shitposting, as others in this thread have stated, I'm sure you are aware of quite subtle arguments and debates proffered by you and/or your compatriots.

iq 2 here

Measured 144 as a 12 year old in national IQ tests, didn't get diagnosed with autism till 30, drank a lot and did a lot of drugs to get through life till then, now total schiz and psychotic episodes, IQ is not what matters in this world.

~140, tested by (((them)))
I dont believe that bullshit though, its subjective and depends on environment. The only reason Im smart is probably due to my wealthyfag background and the endless self-reflection I get in the mountains (I hate cities)

This. Doesn't matter that Syrians have an average IQ of 80, 25 points below ours. They just as capable as we are and can become doctors and engineers of tomorrow.

"Cherrypicked" implies the existence of contradictory evidence. I'm sick of people using this term like it's some magical trump card like "not an argument" or "nice ad hom bruh." Evidence isn't cherrypicked just because you're too stupid not to agree already with the argument's conclusion.

success in life is 90%+ dependent:
- health
- nutrition

iq is some made up garbage where total disfunctional loosers, that cannot even carry down the trash, can score unrealistically high

112 here.

It does. Success can be very reliably linked to IQ, at least when looking at tendencies. You're just dysfunctional like the majority of Sup Forums posters.

I've seen plenty of stuff over the years that suggests once you get to a certain point you're more likely to withdraw from society, live in your head, abuse drugs, etc.

Virtually all of the greatest minds were a mess when it came to social activities. Very few of these people made a fortune. Leaders make fortunes and change the world, the intelligentsia not so much.

Try fasting anons. It increases mitochondria in nerve cells. Without going into detail your brain gets bigger when you fast.

>Your IQ doesn't change
Cognitive decline is a thing, so yeah it can go down over time.

>iq is garbage
>loosers

Also INTJ

Get sober if you want the delusions to stop. I'm coming up on 3 years. Trust me.

>"iq tests" are total garbage
butthurt brainlet.

6 months clean, exercising and eating well, things are getting better, thanks user, nice to know I'm on the right track, getting diagnosed and knowing what was wrong made a big difference

I remember seeing a Canadian military study that showed the higher the IQ, perhaps after a certain point I can't remember, the likelihood of personal hygiene problems (bad teeth especially) rises almost to match.

Our provincial police force only hires university grads and won't hire anyone over a certain IQ. I'm 100% sure of this but can't find proof in a quick google.

t. someone who has done absolutely zero research on the subject

I'm almost laffin at how you just pulled that 90% figure out of your ass

Physical exercise helps too but u kno Anons will never leave their rollychairs xDDD

149 INTJ here.

ha ha stupid burger you can't physically exercise the brain ha ha.

It does. If you work on your weak points in the test, you will improve your score. That time would be better spent improving your weak points on how you make a living though.

>6 months clean

Clean? What's the Sup Forums red pill on nutrition? miscfags care about only composition and muh macros and don't care whether their hearts and livers are clogged up with shit.

Tested myself twice, 124 both times.

A bit above average, eh. At least I'm not nigger-tier.

>what is circulation?
>what are neurotransmitters?
>what is oxygen efficiency?

It's surely unfair for youth that grew up with video games. Sure we will be better at pattern recognition and score higher than anyone from previous generations but those years of video gaming were years not spent being normal social people.

65 IQ here

JEWS ARE BASED! ISRAEL IS THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST! HAIL GOD EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP! PRAISE KEK! XD

>Despite being a bunch of NEETs and faggots

projecting.

anyway, pol AVERAGE iq is pretty low. thanks america.

DEUS VULT! XD

One could argue that since internet users read text from an extremely wide source pool they are far more likely to recognize certain words. Hardly useful in the real world.

fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2015/01/23/brain-benefits-exercise.aspx

I took a Mensa test at like 10 and had an IQ of 115, would it still be the same today?

go find a successfull person that is sick and eats garbage all day

The american posters on Sup Forums's iq is around 90. No joke most of you Americans are retarded.

Iceland scores higher than the cheating chinks. I wouldn't doubt it.

>average IQ of pol is relatively high
>What d'you reckon? I would say maybe 102-105

well it peaks at 20ish supposedly for most ppl at least and then decreases from there.

Dewus vulf!!!

A 150er on here said IQ was about holding pieces of information in the brain simultaneously, pattern recognition (including vocab and grammar), and spatial visualisation.
Not many jobs require that to a high level. It's about EQ and character traits like persistence, confidence etc.

No, your brain is like twice the size now, and so i everyone elses. You should probably take a new one since they compare you to other 10 year olds. It's most likely lower now compared to others.

The last sentence says it all
"The myth of American meritocracy"

>civic nationalist

explains why you're not 145 like me

They also have millions of niggers and sandniggers.

Whites gentiles are the most discriminated against when applying for a top university in the US.
Given the same ability level whites are ~10 times less likely to be accepted than jews, and 2-3 less likely than asians, hispanics and blacks.