Why does Trump believe the world is laughing at America?

Why does Trump believe the world is laughing at America?

Well, conservatives were saying that a lot when Obama was in charge (whom I didn't like at all, since he was just a war monger like the fucks before him).

But in reality NOW the world is laughing.

He's confusing America with himself.

Narcissistic leaders tend to equate their identity with the country.

He can't get enough of that attention, so as often as he can he does or say controversial things, enjoying the bad attention as much as the good. He's a troll.
I hate the fucker, but I think the press needs to stop sweating the small stuff and only sperg out on the big fuck ups like leaving the Paris agreement.

We're laughing at you too. Amazing that one man could spread so much mirth.

Because he thinks he is America, and most of the world is laughing at him.

I can't possibly imagine why.

Dear Gov Officials: If you read Sup Forums, please for the love of God do not send Trump on anymore foreign trips to meet anymore leaders.

If you REALLY have to send someone, pick Ivanka or Jared. At least they have great temperament and don't come unhinged like ego-fueled man children.

no, y'all are mad, terrified babbies

enjoy paying your overdue NATO fees, faggot

Yeah, Trump tried that "pay us your fair share" bullshit since he has literally no understanding of how foreign trade or our operations in allied nations works.

Merkel's response?

>We can no longer count on America

10/10 Trump. I'm going to go buy The Art of the Deal now.

Someone on Sup Forums knows what mirth means?

He's right, America is a shadow of its former self and a complete joke, trump is acting in an isolationist manner and now the world is butthurt

To be fair the positive reception of Obama and the cheers when he came here were absolutely undeserved - and the Nobel Peace Prize for him as well and a slap in the face of the people who got it before him.

But when Trump does a public visit to Germany you can be sure the reaction well be different... very, very different.

People have been laughing at Trump his whole life and he's had an awesome life. Most of those "haters" fell by the wayside. None of this phases him at this point.

Rest of the world was calling us stupid warmongers long before Trump even announced he was running. So fuck em.

>Trump decided that the world is laughing at Merica
>Trump decided that if they are not already, they will.
>Trump works had af everyday to make it happen
>???
>Merica great again

He has dementia
Before Trump's Presidential campaign the World was not laughing at the US
Now the World laughs at Trump much more it laughes at the US

>none of this phases him
Then why does he keep whinging on Twitter about muh safe spaces?

They depended on us too much without paying their dues to the system they use. They must pull their weight.

"When something belongs to all, it belongs to none, as nobody will maintain it"

>The Goyim Know

KEK!

This has been my favorite part of the Trump presidency. For too long, American taxpayers have been sucked dry in order to maintain military bases in foreign countries. Germany is one of the wealthiest, most powerful countries in the world. They can provide for their own defense. Japan, too, shouldn't have to host US military bases. The US should be working on consolidating our power at home in order to prepare for the inevitable race/class warfare

this is ultrasonicgay

Not laughing, HORRIFIED!

The world is laughing at him.
He is a blowhard egomaniac who thinks the world revolves around him.
He is rude to world leaders, other officials, the media, and anyone critical of him.
He sent the Secret Service after a third rate comic over a picture of a rubber mask of him covered in ketchup,
but sells over $110,000,000,000 worth of weapons to the Saudis even though they are known sponsors and suppliers of radical jihadists.
He served an important purpose of keeping a greater evil out of the white house, but the divisiveness he causes is not good for anyone.
If he thinks the world is laughing at us, perhaps he should act more dignified, instead of being rude and insulting one minute,
and then crying into his Twitter when someone calls him out on HIS faults.
His supporters CERTAINLY need to act more dignified.

America is laughing at the world