What can be done to combat stealthing?

What can be done to combat stealthing?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4568060/Brisbane-woman-stealthed-Tinder-date-speaks-out.html

>"He would have been able to tell I was extremely uncomfortable. I have a dissociative disorder and I just clock out during traumatic events so I just lied there feeling awful"

I DIDN'T OBJECT THEREFORE IT'S HIS FAULT

THICC

I think women need to be gassed and replaced with genetically engineered women who will be bred to know their place below men

maybe she should stop being a slut

PIGG

stop fucking strangers, how about that? fucking rank whore. its never the sluts fault is it? its always a good idea to fuck heaps of guys, but when you fuck a creep and he does some sus shit, it has nothing to do with your fuckin decisions?

>We had an unspoken agreement about using protection
how about you actually make it more clear fucking idiot whore?

>'Some people said I shouldn't have invited a stranger to my home but it can happen between two partners in a loving and committed relationship.'

this says it all really. shes a fucking narcissist who doesn't wanna admit fault and needs to blame the word for her fuckups.

Just

Shits fucking depressing desu. Maybe the inevitable islamification isnt so bad after all.

>woman stops taking birth control pills w/o telling her partner and gets herself pregnant, it's totally fine
>woman takes used condom from trash and gets herself pregnant, it's totally fine
>man takes off condom during sex, it's sexual assault

Zozzle

>tfw have seen this fat pig on OkCupid but never bothered to message her
>tfw she has a tattoo that says modesty

What do you expect, when you have sex with a nigger

Thank God this filth marks itself so we know what to avoid.

please archive clickbait websites

>im not norway

>stealth
>get std
>pay 18 years of child support
why is this a thing?

This.
And to re-purpose an old Carlin joke:
Why is it that the overwhelming majority of women who complain about "stealthing" are the ones you wouldn't want to get pregnant in the first place.

Obviously never happened.

So she's mentally ill
And instead of going to the cops she goes to the papers.
What a shocker..

They've clued into the fact that Tinder and Social Media can be used to prove that rape didn't occur so they've latched on to Stealthing so that women can claim they were raped even if there's mountains of evidence that they wanted to be fucked. That's why this is being pushed so hard, it's a power play for women and you better believe most of them are noticing this.

Whenever you have sex with a woman she can accuse you of raping her if this "Stealthing" shit starts getting taken seriously, and you'll get done for it too. It's a massive powergrab that feminists are making, they want the ability to control men absolutely. "Do what I want or I'll send you to a prison" is a utopia for some women. The tricky part is separating the psychopaths from the rest.

>retarded male actually wants to creampie a one night stand so he can have his life annihilated with child support for the next 18 years
>women are at fault for not wanting this to happen

you should be fucking lucky this isnt socially acceptable, women are always trying to save men from themselves and then you chimp out because you literally cannot think one second past ejaculating

>it's the man's fault
m8 please kys yourself

>man gets in legal trouble for committing sex crime while having casual sex
>clearly the woman is in the wrong for having casual sex

this makes sense to you since all your brain can process is "yeah but bust a nut nugguhhhhh"