German and russian problem

Be Russia:Destroy Eastern Europe
Be Germany:Destroy Western Europe
Question how do we deal with these 2 countries, eaven till this day they bouth fuck europe from bouth ends west and east.
No matter what conflict those bouth fucks constantly destroy Europe, and try to enslave other nations.
Fuck Germany and fuck Russia, die in hell bouth of you.
2 plagues of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLG1-FaVyWE
chevrolet.com/corvette-z06-supercar
pikabu.ru/story/maydan_v_ssha_rasstrel_naroda_v_vashingtone_v_1932m_godu_maloizvestnyiy_fakt_o_istorii_ssha_3028216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up and keep paying your taxes, fag

>Keep paaying your taxes
I will
But you know what is funny?Eaven afer your goverment brainwashed you and told you shity history in school you still seem to not lost your urge to destroy europe once again, and congratilations you did it, you once again fucked up western europe.

Meanwhile Ivan on the other side of the end fucks Ukraine like pedophile who was left alone with 5 years old child.
Bouth of your countries are cancer of europe.

at least a latvian who doesnt beg to be under german boot again

at last*

question

When are Germanics and Russians gonna finally unite and subdue all these pesky butthurt-belt slavshits, I'm growing real tired of them

Those fuckers genocided Prussians and Galidians,after that made our people into slaves
for 700 years how can i trust the fuckers after that?And Ivan is eaven worse unlike germans who actualy built something here (Riga) russniggers only destroyed everything, raped and stealed, fucking subhumans.

question for Russians

do you have a face like picrelated, when some slavshit from the butthurt-belt accuses you of being the "cancer of europe"

Not a slav you mauntain kraut in denial.

>Slavshit
Also russians are slavs it is kinda ironic for yopu to say slavshit and praising russniggers.

>mauntain kraut in denial.
you mean slavs

>the Netherlands having more muslims than germany and belgium ever

russians are slavs, and you are a slavshit

it's very simple

because when people think of Latvia, they go "Oh it's like a SHIT Russia, huh"

Hanz, why the fuck are you so butthurt over Baltics? Even we don't care anymore.

>le destroyed eruope meme :^)

Sup Forums is not for you anarchist children.

it's the natural progression of the eu, my friend

these lands must be subdued and ruled directly by us, also they keep talking about muslims so much I'm thinking we should turn them into a reservation for muslims

>and you are a slavshit
lmao
I literaly just posted map of slavs in Europe and you still seem to not understand it.
FUcking idiot.
>Oh it's like a SHIT Russia, huh
Russia is shithole when compeared to us, they are poor faggots and without gasprom and old soviet military they would be compleatly irelevant country, heck without gass they would live like africans.Also russia is about 70% white at this point, moscow is full with chinks and tatars, if this keeps on goving Riga will become more russian city then moscow.

> riga will become more russian then moscow
> implying this isn't because all the "pureslav" latvians ran away to clean toilets

fine, you wnna get annexed that's fine too, I just don't want to see your rip-off flag ever again kiddo

> I just don't want to see your rip-off flag ever again kiddo
Our flag goes back to 13th of century so fuck off faggot.
> implying this isn't because all the "pureslav" latvians ran away to clean toilets
Okay but you are anglo rape baby, you are anglo saxon.Also those people who go to western europe are worst of us, we don't need them, we send them to west becouse thy are trash people.
Now you get it my anglo saxon frend?

I feel angry at you by using a German name at this ostrich call him by ostrich names like Adolf.

> "we" "SEND" them

L M A O

you'd need 50kg of chains to tie down 80% of somewhat good-looking latvian chicks, so they DON'T go and prostitute around in europe (which by the way ALWAYS starts with a "semester abroad")

whom are you trying to kid here, kid?

our country is small as fuck and we only have 17 million and only like 4 major cities out of which 3 are infected beyond repair

Don't wory after few years it will be your woman who will prostitute in eastern europe when imigrants turn western europe into shithole.

I tnhik, Latvia must be devided between Russia and Germany.

Дa/Yeap

My opinion of Australia is that you should stop stealing our flag you Slavic scum.

Pledging support to Latvian side.

Be Latvia: suck cocks in Munich brothels and clean shit in London toilets after Friday curry.

you mean Austria, my flag looks nothing like yours

Give it to us, the true neutral

In the times of the Russian Empire, Germany and Russia were greatest allies. We need to bring back those times and reunite to fuck the European Union and all the cucks. The current establishment is unnatural and degenerate. Only a strong and conservative brotherhood between the two nations will prevail and allow our peoples to recover from this degeneracy.

Said russia the bigest shithole in whole europe with somalia tier coruption, but who still suport their corupt goverment, and when people try to speak out they get arested by idinaja russija, you are subhumans nothing more.

kys

>In the times of the Russian Empire, Germany and Russia were greatest allies
American education

>Poland being butthurt about a united Russia and Germany
Lel I wonder why? Don't worry Pshek, part of you will be German and part Russian just like the good old days.

You've got two choices
>be culturally enriched by Mohammed
>be culturally enriched by Boris

>Implaying ivan will not be culturaly enriched as well
Go to moscow, you will see what i am talking about.

Fuck eaven brits are better then these 2, thanks for helping us out in 1917.

eastern europe is already fucked, but atleast its pretty comfy

>eastern europe is already fucked
Says that and posts balkans
I think you don't understand the diferance between eastern europe and balkans mate.

Why doesn't Baltics unify into one federation?

same shit desu,eastern europe cannot compare itself to northern or western or even mediterranean but atleast it has deep rich history

No problem. Those Russians need to step off.

>same shit desu
no, balkans are south east europe, eastern europe is north east europe, learn the diferance.
>eastern europe cannot compare itself to northern or western or even mediterranean
Yeah thanks to ivan we are poor if not for ivans comunist dick we would be eaven better then western euros.
pic related before ivan ocupations.

Becouse unlike yugoslavia (South east europe) where serb culture is dominant, we here in baltics (North east europe) have diferant cultures and languages.

Sounds like you guys are fucked

Why?

the languages of poverty?

why do you blame eastern europes current financial situation on ivan, i know that communism was lower than dogshit but nobody wants to work harder to fix what their grandparents broke

als if you didnt notice t.bulgar

Said slovenia, Estonia is allready on your level and soon will outmach you, don't act like you are any better off then us faggot.

>hy do you blame eastern europes current financial situation on ivan
becouse Ivan is literaly what destroyed Eastern european economy.

>Said slovenia, Estonia is allready on your level and soon will outmach you, don't act like you are any better off then us faggot.
k

in what way are they destroying it right now?

>in what way are they destroying it right now?
What is crimea, what is east Ukraine

>tfw comparing poor people to poor people

so they're not destroying any of your land, right?
get off of your lazy ass and work to better your motherland

I mean I know you're a useless nigger, posting here first thing in the morning, I'm just telling him that I find his holier than thou attitude funny

y do u care? like it's not your business. hohols were like asking for it anyway.

going to work at 10 coming back at 9 have to cover my friends shift

Crimea became few times richer after leaving Ukraine, subhuman.

>so they're not destroying any of your land, right?
USSR sent russnigger colonists here, many of whom eaven after many years of living here still can't speak any Latvian, how do you think that makes me feel?Should i be happy about russnigger failed atemt to colonising Baltic states?Let me ask you something do you feel great that south USA is full with mexicans that can't speak any english?

Ivan was the only guy who invested anything into your village when Swedes and Germans pulled out in 2008. You're like a Zimbabwe negro ranting about white people that came and stole everyhing he had.

Funny how Ukrainians your slavic brothers who you where lokking as brothers, now have earned name hohol in your country and they are new enemies, it's like you subhumans need a common enemy just to not kill each other, look how great does russian propoganda work, making brothers enemies.
Ren TV mutch?
youtube.com/watch?v=PLG1-FaVyWE
(btw this video proabably will be blocked in russia so change your country in youtube)

>going to work at 10 coming back at 9 have to cover my friends shift
>working on weekends

agreed

lmao @ comparing THE international language with some worthless shit spoken by 1 million people who will die out in 1-2 generations.

>communism was 20 years ago m8 stop complaining and work
>rusniggers dont speak latvian because guess what? theyre russian not latvian
>dont expect them to speak latvian in a country that they own
>mexicans work hard and cheap,they cant speak english but it doesnt bother me because i dont live in the south,in the north mexicans speak english,work hard,cheap

yeah for the prise of corpses of young men of bouth Ukraine and russia.

> "now" have earned name hohol
how can people be this uneducated?
also austria created ukraine to fuck with the russians, it was nothing personnel but they're a joke country

chevrolet.com/corvette-z06-supercar
>worth it

I think "Bitch spitted bitches of war" is more apt.

>eaven after many years of living here still can't speak any Latvian
Because russian culture is richer and more superior in any ways. They just don't see the need to integrate to a weaker culture.

Ukraine have the 2nd highest mortality rate on the planet.

Even if we will carpet bomb their cities it will only improve Ukraine in the long run.

>Ivan was the only guy who invested anything into your village when Swedes and Germans pulled out in 2008. You're like a Zimbabwe negro ranting about white people that came and stole everyhing he had.
I can agree that germans civilised us, becouse before them we lived in mudhuts, (For the price of 700 years of slavery and many ded men)
But you russniggers didn't bring us ANYTHING
of worth.

lmfao the butthurt belt is LITERALLY on suicide watch

they rekt you up the bumhole, they can be honorary europeans just for that

why would a colonist country speak the language of the country its colonizing?

Well they are still our brothers, it's like some of them have that rebellious younger brother complex. I love them and their culture though.

are you taking it to a race track or are you gonna sit in traffic in an impractical car?

the uk will never fall

but if you promise to cuck the eu ill turn a blind eye ivan

>Because russian culture is richer and more superior in any ways. They just don't see the need to integrate to a weaker culture.
Yeah culture like wearing addidas, and drinking cheap vodka and eating cabage every 9th of may.And going on the streets of Riga stealing and doing crime that is russian culture, Moscow street in Riga that is full with russians is shitiest part of Riga and it's full with russians, every where russians become a mayority becomes trash.

>communism was 20 years ago m8 stop complaining and work
all Russians do is complain about how they are oppressed by Baltic fascists and not work
>rusniggers dont speak latvian because guess what? theyre russian not latvian
Who the fuck cares who they are they should be happy that they are not in ovens right now
>dont expect them to speak latvian in a country that they own
top kek
>mexicans work hard and cheap,they cant speak english but it doesnt bother me because i dont live in the south,in the north mexicans speak english,work hard,cheap
cuckold nu/pol/tard
also Russians don't work, all they do is drink and complain. Why do you think they like Soviet Union so much? Because back then they could rent seek after populations that actually made something.
need I to say anything else?

> anglos turn the blind eye
oh yeah like that's gonna happen, thanks for the laugh

Yeah man, I heard that russians from baltic states are stuck in the 90s. I have seen that already in Brighton Beach. That's strange to me.

We all know who is pulling the strings and manipulating the financial and social fabric of both countries

>also Russians don't work, all they do is drink and complain. Why do you think they like Soviet Union so much? Because back then they could rent seek after populations that actually made something.
need I to say anything else?
THIS

yeah I also played gta4
do you guys work?

> populations that actually made something
except it's widely known that Russia and Belarus were the only net positive contributors in the USSR

Latvia didn't make shit in the USSR, just like Latvia is not making shit in EUSSR. Only the excuses have changed.

But you've got the Paris Accord to save the world!!

>do you guys work?
Of course I am not Russian

oh lol!
pikabu.ru/story/maydan_v_ssha_rasstrel_naroda_v_vashingtone_v_1932m_godu_maloizvestnyiy_fakt_o_istorii_ssha_3028216

This is sample of rich culture.

>Be Germany:Destroy Western Europe
When has this ever happened?

Yes

do you like being a security guard at a grocery shop?

race track and also picking up bitches downtown tho my dad wants me to get something else cuz he's super european and says that german cars are the best

Kek, no one works in Lithuania. It's the most rapidly dying country in Europe. The place is completely devoid of any industry since the end of terrible Soviet oppresion.

Are you sure about that?

Nah man I have seen it with my eyes. I thought it's a satire in GTA, but some of them still do wear tracksuits with dress shoes and thick gold chains. These types don't exist here like since the 90s. American russians are very strange. Also a lot of them have jewish background.

the audi rs 6 is the best car