(you)

(((Based)))

only real countries respond pls

>sucks internet celebrity dick
>never seen anyone post (((gavin))) before
N E W
E
W

Really kind of meh, not as entertaining as Crowder and not as enjoyable to listen to as Southern

Rebel Media as a whole is kind of blah these days. Whatever happened to Owen Shroyer tho, isn't he with infowars now?

he loves kikes and niggers

newfag

He is a magnet for people initially drawn to the "alt-right" but not yet considering the JQ. Once you have chewed on the kike issue for a while, (((rebel media))) and Gavin alike are no longer suitable food. He's a shill.

All you need to know. m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKR8t3jeKX4 m.youtube.com/watch?v=XLk-jY7wQIc

>tiab

We don't mind Gavin.

He's one of the more tolerable of the Alt-Lite.

That said;

6:25

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

He literally shoved a buttplug up his anus

Only Reddit can love this guy

I mean...I literally covered that in my post. But thanks for contributing.

I actually consider this guy to be a wacky parody of the Bill Foster character from "Falling Down".

No you fucking didn't

You said he's tolerable ((((Alt-Lite)))

FUCK OFF REDDIT

I consider this guy to be a wacky version of Micheal Douglas from "Falling Down". Minus the gym bag filled with guns though.

he's a funny burnt out hipster, he's not doing any harm really, the people here hate him for no reason because hes not a nazi or something and works for a jew company

hes certainly not hurting anyone

He sticks stuff up his ass on his podcast. Fuck off back to plebbit.

Maybe read the post all the way to bottom. It's literally 5 short lines.

Yeah. It hasn't felt the same since Lauren Southern left. I turn in to watch reports from Jay Fayza and Faith Goldy once in awhile. Aside from that, Rebel Media is "meh" right now.

And yeah. Owen is on Infowars. I have enjoyed his attacks on James Brown Waters quite a bit there.

youtu.be/kH6xYP7zkXg

I don't hate him, I just can't take him seriously after seeing him spread his ass cheeks

If Gavin is a Nazi, then I'm a fucking Chinaman.

It's surreal that he did a complete 180 from Hipster Prime accelerationist cuck to what almost looks like a parody of a WASP Nuclear Family dad. Also I think it's ballsy of him to write for the same website as David Cole. I don't think I've ever heard him say anything mindblowing but he isn't really wrong anymore either. A shining example of reformed modern man.

(((ezra levant))) employee, a shabbos goy and a racemixer.

>never seen anyone mention him on here
GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING PEDE NEWFAG

i mean thats fair enough

he's an edgelord, i think hes a good transition for young dudes. hes pretty creative too, and funny. perfect for young dudes to start 'waking up'

the fags here who have a problem with him are kind of just huge fags who dont see the utility in people like gavin. milo too. theyre both court jesters.

Exactly

LARPer of the highest order, he is the leader of a college gang called the "proud boys"

hes good for bashing leftists, but he generally seems like a moron (hes an ardent christian)

He is a Canadian Milo, Somehow he is slightly masculine yet a raging faggot at the same time.

This. Chasing shekels/dollars. Take that away and he wouldn't be doing any of this. It's a job for him, not because he believes. but because it pays the bills.

jew shill

The dude is rich af. He was cocreator of vice news and has a net worth of 5 million according to jewgle.

Alex Jones loves faggot Jews?

A massive faggot and useful idiot

And he got jewed out of Vice by Shane Smith and his other partner. He took a settlement/buyout. That NY lifestyle ain't cheap. $5mil doesn't got far when he's gotta maintain that hipster-douche faux-right lifestyle. He was begging for shekels to send him to Israel on a 'reporting' trip with his buddy Ezra Levant and Lauren Southern. That's actually the trip that got her 'let go' from Rebel Media because of some anti-Israel comments someone dug up from her past.

I enjoyed dat

how about dat constitution doe?

>Based
this fucking word is making me want to vomit now, GO FUCK YOUR SELF PLEBBIT NIGGER

The NYT piece that came out today about "Alt Right fight clubs" was fucking gay as shit. God I hate those guys. They are making a legit movement seem like its run by frat boys and immature man children.

Da constitution make us all equal.

then why did you post kankerflikker

Is this the guy who licked another man's asshole on a live stream?

What the fuck is alt-right or alt-light or what ever the fuck they're called? At first my thoughts was that "great there's a group against all these fucking marxists and other degenerates."
Is T_D part of that? Because when I went to check it out it was somewhat ok but then I noticed that everything is so fucking BASED. So fucking BASED. I'm like "what the fuck that's not based, that's fucking degenerated."
So what the fuck is alt-right?
I thought it was a stepping stone for JQ but I'm not so sure anymore.

he's also the guy that puts butt plugs in his butt on his show, pulls out his dick regularly, and made a fraternity called 'Proud Boys' which is full of numale kekistanis

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg&ab_channel=BexRanner

>let's worship that man who sticks things in his ass while on air
Sup Forums 2017

Hipster Archie Bunker.

/schtick

Obviously a Jew plant.

> A fucking Leaf

>Never really seen anyone mention him on here before
welcome to /pol newfag

Shroyer is at Bilderberg for Infowars right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E

He's mentioned a dozen times a day

ooooooooo

The West is the Best

Gavin is based as fuck

Degenerate as fuck. There's a recent video of him pissing in his own cornflakes and eating it.

He works for a big old kike. Plus gay as fuck.

"LOREEEEEIIN!" "WANNA STICK SOMETHING IN MY ASS?"

Gavin is a jewish puppet piece of shit who openly mocks people who talk about white genocide.

massive faggot. shoves toys up his ass for shekels

I don't want a closeup of his butt hole. Why would anyone?

(((leaf)))

hes a kike and a degenerate(what a surprise)

And he stretched his foreskin to a length of several feet with his shoe like an African jungle nigger.

He tries too hard to be edgy and the proud boys are faggots.

This.

He shoves things up his ass and calls it comedy. Putting feathers up your ass will never make you a chicken, Gavin.