So in a nuclear war communism wins?

So in a nuclear war communism wins?

With the legal system protecting private property in tatters all ownership transfers to the strongest party. With all industry and energy resources destroyed the strongest party is the worker. If the USSR were actually communists they would have nuked the world as a favour.

Alternately anarchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

sovietmoviesonline.com/en/fantastic/209-pisma-mertvogo-cheloveka.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yif-5cKg1Yo
giantbomb.com/fallout-3/3030-20504/forums/nuclear-warfare-101-wall-of-text-alert-2999/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally just finished watching threads.

15min from the end.

Try the soviet version
sovietmoviesonline.com/en/fantastic/209-pisma-mertvogo-cheloveka.html

Americans have one too
youtube.com/watch?v=yif-5cKg1Yo

>With all industry and energy resources destroyed the strongest party is the worker.

Please explain to me where the WORKer would WORK if all industry is destroyed.

Without industry, workers would cease to exist.

>Without industry, workers would cease to exist.

Maybe it is a language difference but in english industry typically excludes agriculture. For example in english we talk about the 'industrial' revolution although there were plenty of workers before then.

What's the difference between the different versions?

ONe is nuclear war envisaged by americans the other is nuclear war envisaged by russians.

They are completely different takes on the same topic.

I think there was some faction within the soviet communist party or some other group in the soviet union that actually advocated exactly what you are saying, i forget that name of it though.

If ww3 does occur and nukes do fly, i have the strong feeling that most economies will crash the us dollars will become valueless communism will have no place. Anarchy chaos and wide spread violence is what you will have until a strong military power starts to wrangle it all back together if they can, than you'll more than likely have a military dictatorship for who knows how long.

You've got no idea, society will completely cease to function if a nuclear exchange were to take place, the u.s dollar would cease to exist and become meaningless.

The whole situation is started by the Americans overthrowing the Iranian Government and the Russians occupying northern Iran no matter which version.

Did you know it was a joint production by BBC 1 and Nine news Australia?

Psst- hey kids! Wanna know what a nuclear war would actually be like?

giantbomb.com/fallout-3/3030-20504/forums/nuclear-warfare-101-wall-of-text-alert-2999/

Its a discussion board- a real nuclear planner posted on there about the effects of nuclear weapons and their target selection, and why the game was wrong.

>Inb4 it was Oppenheimer from /k/

>no matter which version.

In the American version it is started by NATO trying to free Berlin. Although never says who shot first

In the Russian version it is started by computer error.

Thats one time you are grateful for all politicians being selfinterested arsholes.

You are really, really fucking stupid kiddo. I don't even know where to start with your dime store, autistic, comic book tier fantasy that communism has any basis in reality.

Communism is a poorly thought out academic concept that fails every time an implementation is attempted.

Anarcho Capitalism is the way of nature, way of the jungle so to speak. It would be the way of things until a government was formed.

also SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS

> murica fuk yeah
Or
> just computer glitch, Ivan, sorry
Both those explanations suck.

>communism has any basis in reality.

Russia 1917-1991 would like a word.

Listen here you retard fuck. Do you realize that most nations and forms of government last for 100s if not 1000s of years?

Are you really this fucking retarded or are you just trolling, I can't tell at this point.

74 years of failure and corruption that ends in a humiliating collapse is only proof positive that communism is a academic exercise that always fails in reality.

You fucking retard fuck.

> inb4 wasn't real communism

57s too late

In a nuclear war. Tribalism wins because civilization is destroyed user.

forget the dot after war

My erection always fails, doesn't mean I can't fuck your mum with it.

Holy shit that is interesting. It's a shame the shills have been out in full force making
>1post by this ID
threads and this will get bumped into oblivion before I have time to finish reading it. Thanks though.

lol, fucking strailia