Why are you not fucking a muslim woman right now? They are extremely easy...

Why are you not fucking a muslim woman right now? They are extremely easy, if you're alright looking and white there's like no way to screw up.

Just go up and talk to them, they will literally throw themselves at you, not even kidding

>i would assume not many guys hitting on them
>overprotective fathers/brothers that curse the evil big-dicked crusader that raped their lands for millenia, naturally they want a taste
>won't ever tell their family so you're safe
>great fucking thick bodies
>red-pilled on jews
>you get to counter-jihad

what is there to lose? i swear to god you can go out right now and hook up with the first arab girl you see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden is officially the new Canada.

>tfw spic and want to racemix

how do I into qt arab gf, muhammad? I have major desert fever

It's not racemixing if your kids still look like Aladin paco

hey man, pussy is pussy, and it's not like i'm ever gonna marry her

might aswell make the best of the situation in this shitty country

They might be bluepilled about whites also and will avoid you unless your origins are muslim (look, language, tastes, customs etc).

You are absolutely mistaken if you think a Muslim girl will stick to he her faith in the west and not be like everyone else. Feel free to date a Muslim girl but they are just as much a degenerate as everybody else they just cover themselves up to try and convince you otherwise. Have a conversation with one and you will find they drink, fuck, eat pork and break everyother rule while judging you for pointing out their hypocrisy.

that's my point, the veil shit is scaring people away, this is literally an untapped pussy goldmine

trips of truth I guess.

if I go out, I won't see any arab girl in at least hundred kilometers radius

>race mixing because its easy
no wonder your country fell so fast

>chat up muslim girl on interpals from Libya for a few months
>ask for pictures of her figure
>"lol no way"
>side steps it every time
>says shes interested in dating me
I mean, I aint gonna actually marry her, but how do I get a muslim to put out nudes at least?

>race mixing
>casual fun sex

ye ok bong

>defending even speaking to muslims
enjoy the eternal cucking of Islam I guess

>arab girl
>implying
In any case, prepare your anus for pic related Sven.

beautiful

Maybe Paki Sluts

There's no maybe in it.

keep dreaming ahmed

Where I live has very few Arabs or Pakistanis (0.2%). The Muslims in this city are overwhelmingly Kurdish. They also keep the themselves.

pakis are shit-tier, arabs are where it's at

>ywn have a Dima

why live, lads?

you can always go to Ostrava and rape some gypsies

Who's that?

kurdish girls are extremely easy aswell

i've fucked 2 so far

I've never even seen a female one. The only time I see the Kurds is if I specifically go to a Kurdish restaurant, they are like the Chinese in how reclusive they are.

He must have been really cute

Like OP :^)

>being THIS new

>not answering a simple question
No arab qts for you

Just make sure you wrap up. Don't want a bunch of half-breeds running around on welfare.

Yeah and get rapped by her father afterwards

>Crusaders raped muslims
Ok Mahmoud Mohammad mujahideen

O-ok Hashim ;___;

Her name is Dima Khierbeck, she appeared on a documentary about Syrians under Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo

She's well known around Sup Forums (specially /sg/), which is how I know you're a newfag.

I propose a mass social media campaign promoting bros/chads having sex with Muslim women. Reddit, Muslim men, Turkroaches, and Feminists will rage so hard.

Needs a good hashtag and info graphs though.

What happened with Sup Forums recently? I see more and more shitposting about convincing us to convert to Shitslam. Wth ??? This ideology has to die forever.

This!

no one is converting to anything, we're just bleaching some tanned qt's

She's Syrian not Arab though. But yes, Levantines are cute, we share that fever Juan.

I have this fucked up fetish for Somalian girls.. I saw one with these looks in the dumb headscarf and I just about buckled, about to walk up to here and strike up a chat and ask for her number. I was intimidated by all the religious shit she was wearing - you get the impression there's some angry relatives you'd have to deal with down the line.

I still think these Somalian/Ethiopian girls who look like this are totally gorgeous

we're just shitposting m8. you mad we're gonna take all the Algerian qts from you, Soufianne? you mad, maghrebboi?

I had all the Somalis in Columbus wanting to behead me just for flirting back with a muslima qt. WHO STARTED IT, I MIGHT ADD. Would not recommend.

fucking sucks man. Some of those women, I swear to god...

well, she's ethnically arab so, yeah. girls from Al-Sham are 10/10, I'll give you that.

I've seen some qt sandnegresses from the gulf too, pic related

10/10 would BLEACH

Can confirm. Was interning in the Gulf last summer and was paired with a girl intern. Spent the whole summer fucking after work.

>ethnically arab
You mean linguistically, as much as you would be if you were to learn Arabic

I'm glad the comments are in Arabic. They're worse than pic related. Where's she from anyway? She looks weird.

Make sure to wear protection... In case she's got a bomb under her burka.

I want a persian gf

Go to Iran, they're a dime a dozen there.

>and then OP was lured into a car by his muslim girlfriends brother where he was maced then later raped and had gasoline poured on him and threatened to be set on fire
the religion of peace every one

You're overestimating them. The problem is that they breed like rabbits, not that they are violent.

yeah, my bad.

She's from Saudi, actually. maybe all that inbreeding gave her a kikey nose. still pretty qt tho

Yeah I know. Personally I've found that it's really easy to chase down and fuck invalids, they are totally desperate and can't get away quickly anyway so you win no matter how you play it

Feels good to be so alpha

kek, what are the comments saying?

Making muzzis feel welcome by integrating my cock in their brown pussy!

yeah I like to defile hijabis too my boy, gives me a rush

Don't you have to suck a Big Black Cock, sven?

You're the reason your country is cucked beyond recovery.

honestly nothing to lose except your head

>hates jews
>extremely loyal
>very submissive
>traditional values
>will be a very good home maker and cook

>being this triggered

man being a paki male is like losing the cosmic lottery big time

In the United States the only reason they are usually here is either Foreign Students or they're the wife of some guy who moved over here to pursue a technical career.

Thus Point Blank I assume they are always 100% Taken and because of their traditions I Completely Assume they are "No Sex Until Marriage" types.

And furthermore that they would NOT be interested in pursuing a relationship, or marriage, with someone who wasn't willing to convert to their religion (which I never would).

> I believe Arab Women are uber traditional.

I don't give them the time of day. And I don't like talking to them either. And I dont share anything in common with them.

> What ARE arab women interested in anyway? Family shit? We already know we're incompatible on those grounds.
> Do they like Vidya? Do they like Shooting Guns recreationally?

>do they like shooting guns recreationally

have you seen the state of their homeland, of course they like guns both recreationally and practically

>Do they like Shooting Guns recreationally?

Boiiiii let me introduce you to my fetish. Take the sandpill, user.

Truth. I have spent 4 years or so working in Muslim lands. Honor rape is a thing.

I met a punjabi when I was traveling home a few years ago. She was going to my city for an arranged marriage.
We talked the entire time. When we got there I offered to share a cab instead of us each getting one. She was all over me. Ended up going to my place for a couple hours and fucking. Never had a virgin before. Also never saw her again after that.
I can vouch for the swedes story.

Say that to my face, not online and see what happens cuckboi

Berber?

Your shit skin women are fucking disgusting. And most white women want white men anyway. Most white women are smart enough to know your people are shit.

false, white women are the number one race mixers

you're probably like 165cm with a feminine face and gay haircut :^)

>Lack the insight that adult-child relations are a good thing developmentally and instead abuse people like Jenn who speak the truth.
>Mixing with 85 IQ mohammedans however is an estimable habit and their girls are easily enticed to bed.

This is going to work out.

Trips really make you think

Also if there Was gonna be anything between me and them that pretty much means they'd have to Disown their family.

I Do Not find arab women all that attractive, maybe beautiful in their own way, but they arent Sexually Attractive the same way I find other girls to be.

So its just not worth it trying to get involved for anything long term, or even short term/fling.

After all they're all uber traditional, they arent open to these "unwholesome" sexual flings and FWBs.

They'd have to Pursue Me pretty heavily to overcome that barrier. And as you know Girls do not just come out and say "listen, I want to fuck you, what do I need to do to make that happen" (in those words).

Im afraid they're their own worst enemy when it comes to seeking the company of foreigners.

And at least with ME most Girls are anyway. A girl has to be very obvious about wanting something physical before ill buy it and start going through the motions.

Alot more obvious than your casual flirting and hair tossing, im talking about her touching me or even groping.

> otherwise I just dont know

Wanting Sex openly is very unusual for girls so I don't assume thats what they're after. People talk about modern girls being sluts but I Haven't Seen It.