Germany reached the demographic point of no return

Germany reached the demographic point of no return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9kE_qR3TX0
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hooton Plan.
That war was life or death for you.

good

finish it

youtube.com/watch?v=k9kE_qR3TX0

what are the percentages? it would also be interesting to know the distribution in cities and so on

>Hooton Plan.
That was supposed to breed "war strains" out of them not make it worse with jihadi arabs. Also why is it happening in every other white developed country?

Can we make a meme out of this like the Jap did?

your next :-)

I hate merkel so fucking much.

Don't worry, you'll have a housing crisis and everyone will fuck off, just like here.

Last time i saw the census it was around 2/3 of children in the age group 0-5 are form non germans (including westernes though)

We've all reached the demographic point of no return, Hans.

we already reached point of no return when putin won electiins third time

nah there will be plenty "germans" kraut, the "nationality" will persist

I will miss Germans. I am a bit jelous that my brother got to travel around Germany for 3 months in 2010, back in the simpler times. I think you should all just go on welfare like Daddy Varg says and let your government implode

Thank God. Niggers and arabs are far better than Germans

shut up and clean my toilet

This honestly makes me so depressed. If the current trend continues, I imagine the rest of Western Europe isn't too far from where Germany is. Is there any hope for Europe?

The US is absolutely no different.

>I imagine the rest of Western Europe isn't too far from where Germany is

The rest of Western Europe is worse, m8
>le Sadiq Khan faes

Did he die or does he still post his anti-Japan threads?

stfu you dirty muslim prick

This At least Poland is keeping their country white and Polish.

Germans have usually been damn good at war. Arabs aren't.

Wrong. We don't take in that many immigrants and no, they don't flood our cities. We might see one. Randomly. Somewhere.
Furthermore in 2014 whites were still around 77% of the population. We're doing fine.
Yes we're very different from you. Which is why you morons fuss about it so much.

Some kraut on here once said it's illegal for other krauts to compile racial statistics

Don't know if true, tons of kraut shills shilling shills on here

Kys Kraut hahaha

Sweden and America too

Lol it really is. After our Terror attack for example, our headline was: “Truck rams into crowd of people“

We might be slightly worse in terms of demographics, but the population is much more segregated than you think.

fucking jews

white genocide is happening on a daily basis and we can't do shit about it

I guess we leave this shitty world to the gooks now

Your delusonal. From the Jewish immigration act of 1965 onwards Whites have gone from 90% of the population, to 63% now, and dropping. There are currently more non white baby's being born than white in the USA. Burgers need to stop living in denial, mocking Germany/Sweden who both have far higher white population percentages.

So that means dude's pictured article is bogus, yes? It says he's a professor in Frankfurt

We aren't living in denial nigger, we just elected Donald Trump who promised mass deportations and a fucking wall separating us from the Third World

probably... maybe the Slavs manage to survive aswell

Actually, the situation is different in several ways.

1. The transformation here is not so rapid.
2. We're being replaced with nonwhites that are not nearly as bad as arabs are.
3. Segregation tends to spread across existing cohesive sub-federal political structures. That is, we tend to have mongrelized/mixed states, and white states. Germany, while having similar segregation patterns, does not have as strong sub-federal political structures. Or in other words, if this all leads into a breakup of our countries, the US will benefit from existing governments being able to transition into implicitly white ethnostates, since they already pretty much are.
4. Strong military and military experience means that when shit inevitably hits the fan, America is going to have existing military structures capable of internally policing and putting down domestic violence. Germany will not - they will already be having trouble if the scale of the attacks in Europe get much bigger.
5. America is not driven by a pathological, nihilistic hatred of its own identity as a nation. But then again, that one really isn't your fault.

I'm so sorry for what we did to you, Germany. I hope one day you can forgive us.

Thanks for chiming in. That guy was delusional. Probably lives in a cute white neighborhood where you can remain bluepilled.Those of us who live in (((vibrant))) neighborhoods already know that there is no turning back.

It's sick actually. I dont even care about the USA anymore, I was counting on Europe to take me in as a skilled non-obese immigrant, but yall had other plans...

>We might be slightly worse in terms of demographics, but the population is much more segregated than you think.
This is the case everywhere in the world. There are no "diverse" quarters anywhere, because "white flight" sets in, once the enrichment reaches 5 %.

Ole Adolf is rollin in his grave

you're"
and no

>most krauts on Sup Forums are still in denial about how bad it is

What is a "next"?
I want one.

he is spinning so fast that he could act as renewable energy source :-D

lol poles will survive we will all remember the mistakes you maid

goodbye

>implying bongs aren't in denial aswell

Because the Jews also want to destroy the rest of the whites. Why stop at Germany. Are you pretending to be retarded?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>non country posting Microsoft paint pictures to try prove a point
aren't you too busy trying to force Poland to take immigrants for shit posting?

GOOD.
Die quicker before we finish you off in the next war you deluded sub-humans.

>Germany reached the demographic point of no return.
It's not about what happens to you and who you blame for it. That is what Africans do.
It's about how you deal with it as German master race.

>defeatist
why not just kys then?

>being this hard in denial
just make sure you open your eyes before it's too late britbro

only real no return point is extinction
don't give up yet germanons

because there might still be a small chance for a race war

How new to Pol/ are you?
Jews are trying to get rid of white men and lower the average IQ through breeding with stupid niggers. It's revenge for treating them like shit for being greedy Jews.

>only real no return point is extinction
Germans can come back from extinction.

good, the past few years have made me develop a hatred for germans.

>another picture with no actual info
want me to pretend to be annoyed?

Arabs and niggers are violent, but they suck at war. War takes a lot of brain to be good at.

Idk why everyone is acting like it's all over. At the end of the day we're still white and we can beat subhumans at war any day of the week. Even when vastly outnumbered

It isn't revenge for shit. Jews are just like that by nature. They're all evil and all of them must be exterminated

it's a map of the muslim population in England

no I don't want you to be annoyed, just informed by what's happening all across Europe (not just Germany)

DELET THIS

:(

this is some pretty weak shit posting, you got any better microsoft artwork?

The thing is that even if government collapses that won't stop roving bands of bandits from going through the countryside and killing rural people like Varg. I'm not sure why he thinks that won't happen.

mate your demographics are much worse then you think. The majority of kids being born for the last couple years have been non-white. Plus the younger you go in the population pyramid the higher the less white percentage is. Which means the non-white births are going to continue rising as a percentage, when the current generation being born grows up the majority of parents will be non-white. 20 years at most until the USA is majority non-white.

His proxy service ran out, he is still saving money to renew subscription.

That was Monaco

>tfw germany and sweden is your neighbours.

>shitposting
I'm not shitposting mate

Varg has been prepping to be a paramilitary guerrilla fighter since the 90s, he's looking forward to that.

>this is what krauts believe
LMAO

I also reach this point very quickly. Some advise on edging please.

If people don't rebel, it will eventually cure itself.

When the nog population gets too high and shit gets really bad, whites will either head further north or flee Europe entirely. Left to their own devices niggers will celebrate, shit on everything (if south Africa is any sign that may be literally) and cause the infrastructure to crumble within months of being alone.

Europe will turn into Africa 2.0 with nigs begging for gibs.

The most important thing that will save Europe is vitamin D my friend. It is essential and hard to come in a food source or in colder climates. Niggers need to take it in pill form or they suffer from exhaustion and their children are born bow legged.

They can getting pills easy now, but they can't in a freezing climate they turned into a third world shit hole. Stupid liberals will try to donate of course. But niggers will try to kill them for being white. Of we can't win, just give it time and it will sort itself out.

I feel your pain.

>Implying demographic future doesn´t hinge heavily on the economy

When the scale tips that the working germans can no longer support the muslims they will either fuck off or chimp out, setting them up getting crushed in a guilt free civil war.

If it even gets that far. Only because you depressed faggots think that all the crimes and terror attacks will do nothing to turn the cucked germans against immigration, a continious drop holes the stone.

>Gadaffi quote
You sure proved me wrong there buddy, totally not continuing to make an ass of yourself

Where is that image from kameraden? Seems familiar but 0 search results.

No I meant more crime related stuff and it is more like an unwritten rule. Those things still get collected, but you're not allowed to talk about it.

you just have to train. ruining you orgasms might help a bit.

Doesn't matter, they are r-selected.
This will breed a new, fine generation of white people.
Open your eyes kikes, you are only making us stronger.

>implying any K males wont get gutted by the international states alliance of armies

If one nation stands up, all the other nations will beat them down.

eastern europe will survive because they arent degenerate

i sea what you done here

>make an ass of yourself
You're the one making and ass of yourself there bong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

I don't think it will be a matter of one nation standing up, but rather people all across Europe.
It's going to be the first trans-border "civil" war

I'm not sure what to blame this on, but I'm sure that the downfall of the West really started to kick into overdrive when we started becoming so based on feelings.

Like how Sweden is a "humanitarian super power" as if that fucking means anything.

It's the same thing with us and the EU, where we have to apparently be friends with them. Why? They're countries, not people. If alliance is no longer beneficial, stop the alliance.

>continuing to make an ass of yourself
what did I do wrong? How am I making an ass of myself?

No idea mate, I got it from a Wehrmacht dumb thread once.

Sad. Germans born in the early 20th century were the best men humanity has ever had to offer.

Now it's just a playground for foreigners.

That wont happen. All the others will beat down any uprising before it can spread.

And even if it does spread throughout Europe then you can bet America will come over and start killing the native Europeans because "they're Nazis".

That's why this time, we all rise.

>implying you're not the country we're most worried about should there be a native uprising

Good riddance, your nation has fucked up more than enough times to warrant this.

>eastern europe
>arent degenerate
user, I...

Spaniard here.

Stop fucking portaying yourself as blonde, blue eyed.

I am literally the only blue eyed and blonde person in the department of the company I work for, and the rest are germans. I mean 100% real germans, not tanned germans.

Hispanics are actually now identifying as "white" (yes I know Sup Forums's opinion on this). This will actually fuck up any census collection info that is fine in the future as USA may end up more "white." The Kennedys can burn for the immigration act of 1965.

No, most german Sup Forumsacks are red pilled and fucking terrified what's to come because everyone just looks at us speak and you can see the emptiness in those left-voting idiots' eyes.

the jews are domesticating the white race