Faith Goldy

Smash or Pass on this chick from the Rebel Media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
youtu.be/Nj0b3d06pok?t=22m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=EUdPimoB6r8
youtube.com/watch?v=ybpJoqv481U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she needs to stop exposing white genocide. its hurting our movement. we are INCLUSIVE.

SMASH

THEN SMASH AGAIN

smash, but she should stay quiet, her voice is atrocious

She's a babe, but completely nuts.

>brown hair
>brown eyes

Pass

She'd need to be restrained heavily. Manacles and a spreader bar. No gag though. I'd want her to scream obscenities at me.

Smash
You're not even going to gag her with her own panties?

Crazy ones are pretty good in the sack.

Beyond producing some beautiful women, the blonde & Blue-eyed produce very little to culture, science, and the arts -- most the the greats have been brown eyed and non-Blonde

Friendly reminder that, as a white woman, she is a natural worshiper of the absolute godliness of the all powerful BBC.
Chokes on it every night. Guaranteed. Her mouth waters just thinking about it.
No white ''''''''boys''''''''' allowed.

It's a smash, most resoundingly so famalam.

How old is she? 45 y/o?

She's like 27 but looks 38.

I'd still hit it. Sexy is Sexy

I'd get her to the point where her panties disintegrate.

yep, dropped

smasherino

The latest white genocide in Canada vid was pretty good.

SMASH
M
A
S
H

I have a hard time trusting childless "conservative" women.

smash n pass

she looks like a jew. Last name "goldie" is clearly a shortened version of goldstein or goldberg. Would smash

Why does this girl try so hard to fit in, it's approaching cringe-territory

She's a girl. Of course it's cringy.

Her face reminds me of a brick, and her voice even more so.
Also looks way older than she actually is.
Pass, because "smashing" is degenerate.

She's attractive, but she works in media and her job is centered around attention whoring. Smash, but pass for anything else.

I would smash the fuck out of her. Faith Goldy is absolutely gorgeous. Plus she's actually engaging and articulate with her reporting and it isn't an absolute line of bullshit trying to be funny.

SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SAMSH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASHS SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SHAMS SMASH SMASH SMASH

>brown eyes

her eyes are green you insipid faggot.

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Too Jewy
I'd redpill her about mike filth. Then keep her out of the sun.

Slavic Squat ftw

If you would pass this up, your probably a faggot and need to kys now.

Trash

Saw her on Gavin Mcinnes show, she is hot as fuck actually and she's a pretty devout Catholic.
Gavin gets spooked by her radical Christianity

damn she's beautiful, i hope she encourages more women to be traditional

she would never give you ugly pimple faced fags the time of day

It makes sense a cuck Swede would watch McInnes unironically

McGinnes is great

Gavin is redpilled as fuck sometimes but other times he's a degenerate. Kind of like Milo. It's difficult to like him.

Again, it makes sense a cuck Swede would be the one watching a guy who shoves buttplugs up his ass and pulls out his dick on his show.

((((((((((((((rebel media)))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU

If they're putting out videos like this they're /ourguys/ now

Gavin is more redpilled than Milo I would say. He's pretty redpilled on women, and on race differences and such

Lauren Southern is probably the most redpilled of the women e-celebs though
this one time this one thing happened therefore...

You haven't heard her speak French. They could pay 15 bucks a hobo from Quebec to read her text outloud and it would be more pleasant. I don't know why they haven't done that instead.

>enjoys his wife strain
>redpilled

wew lad

Gavin McInnes may have put a buttplug up his butt, but he's still far more alpha than you will ever be or could ever dream of being.

I want to put a baby in her

Tara McCarthy is the most redpilled woman e-celeb. I recommend you check her out if you haven't already.

youtu.be/Nj0b3d06pok?t=22m16s

I think Lana's more red-pilled honestly. She's a lot more fash friendly that Tara.

She's too hot for a reporter in my opinion. 90% of comments under her videos are about her looks. Which perpetuates the stereotype of alt righters being creeps.
I love the gal nonetheless. In purely platonic way obviously.

>nuts
why?

Tara got a lot more fashy after the Manchester event. She doesn't even believe in democracy anymore.

Lana is lacking in the intellectual departament in comparison to Tara by quite a margin.

Because Gavin is a shitty Christian. She's not devoted Christian, she's normal Christian as they're supposed to be. There's nothing radical about her views.

smash and keep smashing until the police drag me away from the semen and meat pile that is now her corpse

Or it might be Goldman.

>saw she had interview survive the jive

>youtube.com/watch?v=EUdPimoB6r8

she seems pretty retarded/slow though by just watching the first minute

Nah Lauren Southern with her actual support and action with the Identitaire movement is the best.

Gonna keep watching the video though

Plats.

Smash them both like it was nobody's business.

Her intelligence comes through better in the livestreams than in interviews. I agree Lauren is a better figure when it comes to convincing normies though.

would smash till the end of times
would let her take a dump in my mouth
pls be my gf

Ball so hard muh'fuckas wanna fine me

You could show a doughnut and still get "Smash" from Sup Forums. Give us some challenge man. That's just too easy.

Gavins not a real Christian he just knows what happens to your family if they aren't raised as such. I give him props for making an effort

Link?

smash or pass
He calls himself Christian, I think. Either way, I don't get why Faith is colored as radical when she's just average Catholic who behaves like one. Catholicism is pretty strict about many things. If you support abortion, gay marriage and stuff like that - you're not a Catholic.

Yeah I feel like she could have done some research before this interview

She doesn't seem to know Iceland had norse people

When he said the Eddas were from Iceland she responded by saying "...they took them there..?" with a really confused voice and look, almost like she was super suprised about Iceland.

I don't know, I feel like you should know the Eddas were written in Iceland by Icelandic people.

Thanks for the recommendation though, I love SurivetheJive, gonna listen to it all, definitely.

That's actually true since I use to be Catholic. So I know how that goes.

smash 6 gorillion times

>If you support abortion, gay marriage and stuff like that - you're not a Catholic
You could say the exact same thing about Protestants too, you know. But evidently, it is not so.
Christianity encompasses many people and groups, there is no one thing they all would agree upon, apart from Jewsus of course.

Met faith many times. She looks older because she smokes a lot. She's not the most friendly person in the world either.

Lauren is much nicer and Faith basically copies what Lauren does.

definitely smash

>You could say the exact same thing about Protestants
not really. In Catholicism any of those things means you stop being a part of community. Same if you divorced and married again. You can't receive communion.
In Protestantism it doesn't matter and there's so many factions with their own interpretations that it's laughable. Catholicism is pretty monolithic. For now. I hope it will stay this way.

How did you meet them? In political events? I've only heard from one user who met Lauren at an airport, he said she was friendly and nice.

Smash, even have kids.

Being a smoker myself, I can get that. Maybe she was chain-smoking cause all the shit she had to deal with from SJW crowd. Couldn't blame her in that was the case.

I know one of them personally. I also work in politics.

Faith is painfully blunt, but that's part of her appeal. Not as for relationship material but as a comrade. I like people who speak what they think.

Cool. How does Canadian politics look like right now? Is it swinging in any particular direction?

> the most redpilled woman e-celeb

Who is Emily Youcis?

She is an entertainer, not an intellectual or an ideologue.

Kek

I would hit it and quit it with Faith. Lauren on the other hand is my future wife.

Pass. She is too skinny and has deep voice.

Yes.

Thick braids instantly make a woman 100% hotter imo. Bring back braids and not those ugly rat tail braids or cornrows.

Skirts are another fashy fashion am I wrong?

Braids are the ultimate fashy haircut

>on

youtube.com/watch?v=ybpJoqv481U

>hehe, Gavin may jack off on his show
>he may stuff plugs up his ass
>he may have married some retarded woman who believes in Indian vodoo

>but he's H*LLA F*CKIN' EP*C and all my magapedes think so too!

>this one time this one thing happened therefore...
Are you retarded?

>Dude, this one time a guy raped a 5 year old. Lol don't worry, it's just one time.

He seemed pretty redpilled in the "debate" he had between Jared Taylor and some wigger rapper.

so that is your only criteria now? Being redpilled?

Holy fuck. No wonder your leaders are an effeminate faggot, an ex-punk numale, and a bunch of opinionated women.

Get some standards.

Faith is fucking beautiful. Forget smash I would the marry.

her skin is very leathery

You are all fools if you think watching a Kike puppet with nice tits is going to stop white genocide. These people always perform the bait and switch by showing the demographic facts and then recommending some racial assimilation with a shared culture.

It.works with Europeans, not with niggers and gooks.

go back to jewland ezra you fucking kike