Washington D.C. and other sanctuary cities knowingly aid and abet criminals aka illegal aliens, including terrorists

Washington D.C. and other sanctuary cities knowingly aid and abet criminals aka illegal aliens, including terrorists.

Some user in DC went around spreading fliers and has cause massive butthurt. Can we get some more print and internet-friendly graphics to post in our cities?

I don't want my tax dollars to fund criminals who cheat the immigration system.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/1/dhs-dc-officials-dismiss-sanctuary-city-flyers/

Illegal aliens have committed a crime by entering or staying in the country illegally. They are criminals, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/bwl-lsf-eng.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my OC

Sanctuary Cities have connections to Trafficking networks.

Wake up, buttercups. Start printing and start posting.

FFRRAAANNNKKK

Hey Frank, how did you get to the top of these super secret world-controlling shadow groups without first learning how to use capital letters?

overeating has connections to bitch tits.

I'm sure you'd be real fun at parties if you got invited to them

Let's see some production here people, need to target people who are mad at illegals
- stealing jobs
- cheating at online games
- stealing your girl
- being a cheating slut
- and just for patriotism's sake

How do sanctuary cities exist in the first place? Aren't they Illegal?

You need to go back, Paco

Yes, they are. I really wish the fed would cut their funding once and for all.

I report parties to ICE, bitch.

Just don't cry yourself to sleep alone while you do it.

>bullys
c'mon son

Cut their funding? Shouldn't you roll in the national guard? Thats open defiance

fuck I need coffee

I cry every time actually--with laughter :^)

Sanctuary cities can only exist when higher levels of government are complicit in the illegal activity.

Obama did not uphold the laws of the United States, despite his oath.

Sure you do.

I look forward to the day when a trans fag president abolishes ICE and swings the borders wide open.

There is no sanctuary in these United States for illegals.They're all going back one way or another.

thanks autismo

noice

we need all demographics here people

ayo hol up

*steals*

so u be sayin

*smacks lips*

dat i can

*grab dik*

call da 5-0

*brandishes handgun*

n get bitches deported n shieeet?

We will make parties great again with less pacos

if some hispanic girl curves you, send her ass packing

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

Anyone know any decent vector converters?

The pixelization in these pics activates my almonds

I get you're trying to be the new hottest memer and I'm all about your cause , my fellow Kekistani...
But wew lad, these memes are cringeworthy.
**gives you the Shadilay salute**

thanks for bumping my thread sweetie :^)

>terrorists
Source?

Need these to start popping up in restrooms and public places where they can be seen and amplified.

bump for great justice

No one cares. We will continue to obstruct ICE wherever they rear their pig heads and honestly all you can do is cry on an anonymous image board

Thanks for the bump, ShariahBlue

Cry and call ICE on suspected illegal aliens

you could discover printers that are open to the internet and print them

our next president you mean

pretty hilarious, but posting them out in the wild will have more of an impact

Trump cut illegal immigration massively just by mentioning it

Once illegals start fearing being out in public they will self-deport if not caught

It's 'bullies', apart from that I think this is an awesome idea! Get 'em while they're young.

nice trips but you couldn't find a picture with someone with only 23 chromosomes?

see
editors are appreciated but we really need people who can post in dorms, in restaurant bathrooms, or at least online

I support dissolving companies who hire illegals. They'll go home if there's no jobs for them, simple as that.

redpilled as fuck, saved

Why not use Stasi propaganda as a blueprint for memes?

Illegals often lie about their status and use stolen SSN though, so increasing penalties for employers only goes so far.

Having some kind of bounty could help solve the problem, coworkers are more likely to know what's up.

interesting idea toothpaste-kun

Here's another one that came up when searching for Stasi blueprints

pretty sure American phones do actually tap themselves though

By now they do, kek
I don't have access to photoshop or the skills to make it fit the format and design, but maybe someone can make it say
>illegals don't deport themselves

Someone at Penn State put these up a few months ago

The outrage was hilarious
>h-how dare you deport criminals knowingly breaking the law!! Racissss!!!!

"These [illegal aliens] haven't committed any crime!"

Not "Have an ICE day"

>Illegals often lie about their status and use stolen SSN though, so increasing penalties for employers only goes so far.
No excuses, destroy every company that knowingly hires illegals.

Piss off shill

Additionally someone started to plaster bus stops with European-American student union stickers

Someone tried scratching them all off. Hilarious

People care if they're paying niggers like you to shill on said anonymous board.

kek, I love it

come on guys, isn't there anyone with actual talent who can whip up some of these?

I'm fighting the good fight here but damn

Plate number is Tk581mnu

what city is this where people can drive around in broad daylight advertising their illegal status? austin?

It's Dyer, Indiana. Just about an hour away from Chicago

I go to UT in Austin and am a Hispanic myself, so it would be hilarious to put these up.

I know there are are anons there with me because during the election I saw a few Draft our Daughters posters around campus and at my dorm someone had left MS Paint open with Kek propaganda on it.

When corporations commit crimes, are they illegals too? Corporations commit a LOT more crime than illegals do.

The DoD was hilarious

>I support dissolving companies who hire illegals.
Corporations are the ones preventing immigration laws from being changed with their massive campaign contributions

This? This is the best ShareBlue can come up with after 6 hours? Tell David Brock he's going to die in prison with a prolapsed colon and a screwdriver in his neck.

Oh and thanks for keeping my thread alive with that bump, sweetie!

>The DoD was hilarious
That was a Kremlin disinformation campaign. It fooled a lot of dimwitted Sup Forumstards, but it wasn't true. Putin's central meme was that Hillary would trigger WWIII only because of her idea of a "no-fly" zone over Syria. When Trump launched 60 cruise missiles into Syria without repercussions, he proved the Russians had no stomach for war.

>This? blah blah blah?
>Everybody I don't like is Shareblue
Nice try ass-bandit.

if any leo anons can give me an address I'll drive by and check this residence out

Let's go for a long overdue ethnic Cleansing

Keep those bumps coming shill! Work hard for me my little piggy!

>No excuses, destroy every company that knowingly hires illegals.
Expand the SEC to catch violators. Any corporation found to have committed any crime is instantly dissolved and all corporate assets seized to pay restitution to all victims.

>Keep those bumps coming shill! Work hard for me my little piggy!
You're getting paid to shill in this thread? And you call other people shills?

Sup Forums generally doesn't put up with Putinbots like you. You're a real piece of shit.

You're so bad at this, ShareBlue must really be failing like all of David's other ventures. Crawl back to plebbit until you're ready for the big leagues, kike.

>You're so bad at this
>I manipulate for cash
>"everybody is shareblue"
>"everybody is a kike"

I'm not a paid professional manipulator, if that's what you mean. Sup Forums hates people like you.

But if shitheads like you think shareblue is the enemy, I'm going to have to check them out - they must be doing something right.

All those anchor baby tears, delicious

this guy is totally Shareblue ROFL

This would be perfect to plaster like wallpaper all over every single American college and high school campus in the nation.

I think they stopped hiring college dropouts and went straight to highschool dropouts and drug addicts. The quality of the shilling was never good, but it's getting really feeble lately. They cant seem to find anyone with at least a 90 IQ score these days.

>US and Canada
While Canadians can call ICE to report illegal immigrants in the US, ICE cannot do anything about illegal immigrants to Canada. For that, you'd need to contact the Canadian Border Services Agency. Their contact info should be available here:

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/bwl-lsf-eng.html

I don't know if they'll actually deport them, however.

a confession to obstructing the investigation of a federal entity?

Right, the ICE number is just for reporting illegals in the US.

But there a few red-pilled Canadians out there who might want to have some fun. It's pretty liberating when someone wrongs you and you can make a phone call to get them and their entire family kicked out of your country.

Fixed it

Be sure to report gaggles of Mexicans that gather outside Home Depot at 5am.

>le clever newfag thinks Sup Forums will get triggered by going after corporate kikes