I was listening to my radio in the car, and every time the national news service goes to bed...

I was listening to my radio in the car, and every time the national news service goes to bed, they cross with BBC World Service and Deutsche Welle.

anyway, their Trending show did a piece on Sup Forums, and the horrific Sup Forums board. Thought you guys would like to know.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05402xs

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05402xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tomoko on the front page!

>bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05402xs

Thanks

>1 post by this ID

now there's 2!

Listen to the broadcast, Ikea-arse

I also didn't even notice this shit.

Tomoko is a massive cumslut

Gas the kike's

So they want to make even more normies to come here to get redpilled?

>23 minutes long
nigga I ain't gonna listen to that

Its a pretty shit story so far (up to the Rickroll)

>spend 10 minutes talking about polygamy
Finally at approx. 10 minutes they talk about 4 chinz. Also, why did they even bring up that polygamy bullshit? Was there something on here about it?

Its only part of that 23 mins - there's other stories

You could have just skipped the first 10 mins mate

>So they want to make even more normies to come here to get redpilled?

fresh meat

If only that were true

LOL, now 'anonymous' street protests

I did after I noticed it wasn't about us.

Are you still a slut if you try really hard to get dicks but fail?

I think that's the plan but what ends up happening is normies read some threads and end up getting red pilled and stay longer and longer till they become pissbottling neets.

>cuck
>Cartoon frog

Ugh!

Yes

Is that moon man music I hear towards the end?

>bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05402xs
sieg heil pol

I've yet to encounter someone that speaks of Sup Forums in neutral terms
It's either a hellish place where you're going to get virtually gutted and your entire family exposed on a digital cross, or literally the only bastion of decency in the entire internet, literally /ourboard/, etc.
Very few talk of it for what it is, a fucking imageboard with various boards in which you can post without registration, with threads that cover a multitude of arguments daily, on a non-persistent platform

Then again, I wouldn't talk about Sup Forums with anyone that doesn't already come here regularly, it's something you should try alone, being stranded in a sea of shit is quite the forming experience, and only once you've found your reference point can you join others as a member of a group.
It's why general threads are sometimes harmful to the board, it's too easy to reference yourself to it, and there's a lot of active people in it already, so you never venture to explore the whole board for yourself and only stay in that little corner forever.
Sup Forums would know

this is an actual book, TOPKEK

>so you never venture to explore the whole board for yourself

this happens with whole boards as well. back when people used Sup Forums as their first board when they first find Sup Forums, they wouldnt even look at other boards unless someone told them to

>Rickrolling
>Chanology

Wow, they've discovered 2011's hottest memes.

I don't listen to all of it, but from what i heard I think this is an accurate representation.

Im still pissed that I wrote an extensive paper on Sup Forums for a sociology class involving sub culture and got a C on it. Teacher was obviously a liberal faggot that couldn't handle the word fag or nigger.

I see Sup Forums as a gateway to degeneracy, Normies may not know the internet that well and then some anons will post deepweb anime torrent sites or sad panda and they'll ask what is that? They'll be called a newfag and to go back but they click the link out of curiosity.

>Haha they think to themselves this little cartoon girl has a penis, man japanese sure are wacky people they draw a girl but call it a boy. HAHA!

>Haha why is yoshi showing his backside like that haha, Yoshi is sure trying to pose sexually haha

>Haha what is that chubby fat furry bears grabbing each others junk haha, internet you sure are crazy haha

Fuck the BBC

Sometimes I take a step back and realize how strange it is that my only real social outlet is a place that 99.99% of normies hate where I talk with millions of other anonymous voices from around the world.

Then I go back to shitposting and arguing about anime and forget all about it.

It was a simpler time back then. There was some game dev who got his credit card hacked and got 200 PS3s ordered on his card because he put Longcat in his game.

As young adults remain dumber and immature for longer, then you can expect the quality of everything including journalism so slip substantially.
That BBC piece seemed as if it was made by and for kids

seems more like a newer, more recent sentiment
90% of the active populations on most boards in the early years stemmed from Sup Forums people that got bored of the same old shit and ventured to other boards. I myself landed on Sup Forums first, then to /ic/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. eventually coming full circle, and settling down in the trash. I would blame the no-raids ruling onto this, Sup Forums used to spread very easily to other boards, and those that got curious settled down there. Now you don't have raids, so you don't have this spontaneous migration, hence why Sup Forums is much more impermeable to those who have been there before but decided to leave for other boards.

It's fairly accurate, but they like every other serious news organization make the mistake of implying that the racism that was always here used to be ironic and was somehow turned serious by right wing elements invading the site and using it as a place for recruitment.

Am I actually the first user in this thread asking for an archive link so we don't give the BBC views? Fucking new fags yeah read the article so you can learn how to play here. Lurk faggots

They were giving a brief history of Sup Forums. Those are two rather important events. That said, I'd argue Habbo Hotel should have been mentioned over rickrolling.

eeehhhhh, it's not an hard mistake, I wouldn't blame it on them. If you haven't been here for a long time, most of the shit you see thrown around looks like it doesn't belong, because they're mostly localized and not every thread has "fuck niggers" in it, maybe those making the nigger hate threads are otusiders that are influencing the boards
In reality, it is a logical and completely normal distribution that happens on every board, generals on Sup Forums and Sup Forums were the prime example of this happening, where games that were talked about a lot started to aggregate all the discussion in one big thread, that eventually got enough mass to become always active at all times, recurring much more often than other topics and thus become a general thread. /ptg/, /srg/ and other generals on Sup Forums are also good examples of this, and it's no surprise that nigger hate threads are starting to recur much more often than they used to, and thus are aggregating in a single, big fucking thread in which people keep posting more or less the same webms and .gifs, both for comedic and impact effects on those who wander into them.

It's hard to explain, but much easier if you've seen it happen first-hand for months or years.

hot
hotter

What does tomoko smell like?

Like you.

>wrote a book called "kill all normies"
Why can't I shit out a book get a publishing deal? It's not fair boys

cum tissues

You can. Just eat a load of paper and ink

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS CALL US RACIST SND SEXIST
Arguably I am racist depending on how you define it, but I would still argue that I'm not, people should just stay in their own countries
BUT IM NOT FUCKING SEXIST WTF WHY DO THEY KEEP SAYING THIS

Nobody said you can't
It's actually really hard to get a GOOD book published, but if you can just write down a 200 pages manuscript, or even 100 if you don't plan on doing it, and then send it to a publisher for review, maybe you'll get a publishing deal, which means you'll spend the following months making adjustments the publisher wants to your book, including formatting and proof-reading, and then if the publisher isn't a scumbag it'll get published, probably on some b-list shitheap, and you'll get about 5% of the profit from the 4000 copies it'll sell.
Still, it wouldn't hurt to have on a CV, especially if the publisher isn't some blacklisted wreckage.
Where there's a will, there's a way, straya cunt, go write that book about emu dicks and get it published

I love the grandiose language -- "horrific".
>"Oh my god!!! A message board where the posters aren't all zombified minions of globalist brainwashing!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

>Rickrolling was over a decade ago

Being completely oblivious to the fact the Sup Forums is diverse as fuck when it comes to race, but we are all simply nationalists wanting the best for our nations.

Because even if you aren't, the board is

>can't handle the bantz

Redpilling only works if you're already an outcast user

Sup Forums is primarily an Anglo site though. Check all the top countries, it reads like a British empire colony list.

>implying it wasn't
>implying is hasn't

t. Stormnigger

Sweat and female masturbation

You're on Sup Forums faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

yeah, because it's a fucking english speaking board.

>us
Heh, you really identify with the group don't you user?

ur da man now dawg

beginning of the end

Checks out.

Someone started a thread yesterday saying they were a bbc reporter making a program on Sup Forums

nice Rickroll

>be BBC reporter
>misunderstand Sup Forums
>make a radio show about my misunderstanding
>yfw

>Capitalized Sup Forums
EVERY SINGLE TIME

But it really shows how segments within the BBC are fucked up beyond belief. The hosts were totally cool with the mudshit playfully explaining why having multiple wives is a good, while also being okay with him saying his wives are not allowed to see other people. And the radio hosts just laugh it all off casually as if this was a socially acceptable eccentricity.

And then they flip their fucking shit at people posting memes online as if this was a cultural death knell for our society and democracy. The hypocrisy is fucking killing me.

That's because we're FUCKING WHITE MALES.

>social media puts their magnifying glasses over the evil hacking 4chinz website
>sachiko's on the home page
>sachiko's now all over the articles of major news outlets

This guy's asking the hard-hitting questions.

>false information thats difficult to pick apart as untrue
you mean truth you cant censor through media control?

I sincerely doubt it's legit after this

they literally think we're an international cabal influencing world politics from behind the scenes

Archive newfag

BigBlackCock.Cartoons&Comics.Brexit

how did you become a dark internest force Sup Forums? how did you do it ?

>Sup Forums what have you done , you rural zulu homeland ?

What is this? Tips for Saudi women? Though with all the mudslimes in the West, it doesn't surprise me that this is a relevant issue.

bbc...

or is it just niggers on a radio blog?

Rare as fuck

>Pronouncing pepe as pep-ay

Newfags

>2017
>still asking what is Sup Forums
Didn't the MSM already do countless pieces 10 years ago?

as opposed to?

Also BLACKED parchment eroticas

Pepe

>they didn't turn keksandra into an alt-right meme
Thank Christ.
Nobody touches the autistic memefu.

I heard she was slowly turning gay in the comic, is that true?

How does that little faggot have a job at BBC his voice is reprehensible.

Peepee

Not at all, but yurishitters will tell you otherwise because they have never had female friends.

Yay! We've made it lads! We're on the Beeb!

Starts at 6:20

It's definitely an easy mistake to make, and you always see shills and lefties try to say that. I came here in 2007 though and there were daily nigger hate threads on Sup Forums. A lot of people on here were racist, whether more or less than now I can't really say.

Are they wrong?

Summary:

>Starts about 6:30 in
>The usual half-assed summary of Sup Forums (anonmyous posts, haha lolcats and rickrolling epic lulz kekek)
>Canadian "expert on Sup Forums" talks about Scientology protests
>Sup Forums was liberal and libertarian until evil white supremacists and racists "took over" Sup Forums
>Trump resonated with white nationalists on Sup Forums
>Awkward explanation of cuckservative/cuckolding
>Pepe the hate symbol
>Advertisement for a book called "Kill All Normies" that's all about how the evil alt right and fascists took over Sup Forums
>BBC asked moot and hiro to come on show and both told them to fuck off
>Sup Forums is PR board for evil hackers, spread fake news
>End of program

Save yourselves a waste of time, guys, it's shit.

Are they actually trying to praise "old Sup Forums"? If they came on in the early years they would freak the fuck out. 10 minutes on Sup Forums or even the existence of a loli board would make them rail against the place.

it's all become so underhanded has it not?