Hello Pol

Hello Pol

I am a former secret service agent responsible for fraud investigation in the Obama presidential era

I have information regarding unsettling visits to the white house along with some info on the 'State Reset' in which some DNC leakers where involved

My time is limited but feel free to ask anything. I will answer the most important questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolando_Gonzalez-Bunster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I have information regarding unsettling visits to the white house

So tell us

>1 post by this ID

>unsettling visits
What do you mean exactly?

>I am a former secret service agent responsible for fraud investigation in the Obama presidential era

I must protect my anonymity here on Sup Forums even though the above information would make my identity obvious to anyone relevant.

Also, larp larp larp larp.

Just a LARPer. I'm pretty sleepy.

Is anyone else sleepy?

We should all take a nap.

WWIII when?

Nothing from your post shows me anything new. Why did you do this? To rub it in?

Did Obama have gay orgies at the WhiteHouse?

I work for MI5 and last week I finished my covert op of spying on the US secret service. I can confirm that the information OP provided is incorrect. OP is full of shit and a massive faggot.

First let me just say the WH obviously has a very strict set rules when meeting a political figure, must like a hospital triage. Visitors are assigned a badge and a level of access and all go by revision and entry log.

However, many WH visitors have pre planned visiting schedules that are not conveniently logged or received in the front.

One of the most recurrent non logged visitors has probably been a low political figure that does not receive much focus and certainly should: Bunster.

No

This is looking awfully familiar

Who is Bunster and why is he important?

Just tell us your working hypothesis regarding Bunster, the Obama White House and the DNC. I thought you had limited time.

Here's hot to spot LARPers that claim to be officials.
>not dumping/leaking info, or posting a huge effortpost
>AMA guise!
Go fuck yourself.

I do feel like going to bed, and I normally wouldn't for another 5 hours.
Are these sleep-posters hypnotizing me?

Is Michelle a dude?

Rolando Gonzalez-Buster. Has I said I only know he has undocumented visits to the WH. A lot of them. That is what I know

I don't know

Russian sleeper agent here.

The colossal faggotry of the OP is confirmed by multiple sources.

With state reset do you mean regime change or a financial reset?

Do you think Obama's policies are responsible for the polarized state the US society currently resides in? For example: BLM, open discrimination of white citizens, antifa violence.

Post tits timestamp and badge, NOW!

fake and gay

I am sorry but you'll have to believe or discard this as it is. Just do not forget anything about it.

Obama's policies want to create distraction out of chaos. Forced tolerance plays a big part in allowing market dominance because the homogenization of populations eases the prediction of market caps. In the end it's all information, turning the tides towards a common reasoning: either environmental beliefs or racial remarks.

The 'State Reset' consists of assuring control of said information while maintaining a structured hierar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolando_Gonzalez-Bunster

Is Obama gay, like all the rumors say?

Why do you want to see his moobs? He's not claiming he's a girl.

Bunster

faggot* repost with a secure tripcode so we know its you if you come back

* if you don't already know, faggot is a term of endearment here, faggot.

go on,
only because you got trips

>two niggers
futurama predicted what happened to sweden

BUNSTER WHO IS BUNSTER

Give us something concrete.