Kingz

How do you even become this delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gofund.me/m5y4w-help-save-sasha
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/13/how-tanzanias-upcoming-election-could-put-albinos-at-risk-for-attack/
washingtonpost
archive.is/AYpup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

low iq

WE

>WE WUZ MADE FOR SPACE TRAVEL
Great, so can we launch all niggers into space and help them get away from Whitey?

WUZ

>Our bodies are made for Space Travel
So can we just send them up there without suits? Please, NASA.

KANGZ

by being part of the objectively "worse" race in history

>6 people unironically liked this
this is fucking scary

WE WUZ IN SPACE

WHEN U WUZ IN CAVES

Why the fuck do black people always have these spirtual names? "cosmic light", "the truth", "trust god", shit like that?

WOKE!!!

>innerstand

they wuz jews and shit too

>making a thread using a screenshot of your own sockpuppet's KANGZ memery

AUZZTRONAUTZZ

From the beginning, blacks always had a very loose understanding of monotheism. Even today, you can talk to blacks about religion and God and even self proclaimed black Christians and Muslims will say they pray to God for various material things or for things to go their way. I don't really think they "get" monotheism and just use the Christian God as a stand in for various gods in their primitive, native religions.

DAS RITE

Crazy people will be crazy, what's even more crazy is that you made this, screenshotted, and posted to push an agenda

i honestly believe that these are just shiposters now.

t.nigger

Hundreds of thousands of Black People actually believe this, just go to any black supremacist YouTube or Twitter account and you will see it. It is a formal matter that needs to be discussed and incidentally laughed at.

Did he make the replies and likes

Black people; are they people? Or space kangz? Hey pol, I am attempting to crowd fund for a friend, but falling through the virtual cracks. Can Sup Forums help me get laid
m.gofund.me/m5y4w-help-save-sasha

How do we convince them to take a ride into space w/o a suit? I mean since they are natural astronauts and all, clearly they won't need it, right?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/13/how-tanzanias-upcoming-election-could-put-albinos-at-risk-for-attack/

really makes me think

Always remember to archive. Thank you.

>washingtonpost com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/13/how-tanzanias-upcoming-election-could-put-albinos-at-risk-for-attack
archive.is/AYpup

Wayne Lambright is Not Gay because he forgives himself every time.

N SHHEEEIIITT

jej that one fellow at the end who says "yeah right that didnt happen"

>not enjoying thread using a screenshot of his sockpuppet KANGZ memery

Has this kind of stuff always been around or is it a new development? Is Saruman riling up the hill people to turn against Gondor?????

This is the same with Nordicism and thule society lol I think they are funny as fuck

Especially the black Israelites vs. the hotep nikkas

Pretty much this.

truthers are synonymous with disciples of christ I'd say this person is gonna be very happy in heaven :)

Too many people think God is Santa Claus. Ask not what God can do for you, but what you can do for God.

kek
when will the madness end