"the future of canada" google doodles

Gen Z is conservati-

Other urls found in this thread:

doodles.google.ca/d4g/vote.html
globalnews.ca/news/3470807/alberta-high-school-student-finalist-in-doodle-4-google-competition/
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/12/22/the-ada-lawsuit-contagion-sweeping-u-s-states/#377b588c34ee
forbes
archive.is/wKevr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it doesn't stop there :^)
doodles.google.ca/d4g/vote.html

>no white men
>black man (literally) riding a white woman
I can't even laugh at Canada anymore. This is just depressing, lads.

Yeah, they're alienating us white Canadians. But I'm sure it'll just swing the other way when some white guy without Arab cock in his ass takes power.

Why do they hate white males so much? This is something I've never gotten.

Kek, never cease to amaze

The art reminds me of this...

>Gen Z

I guarantee a millennial (or older) drew this.

>no whites man

oh google.

You really think this isn't by design?

Like your population is any different.

>Why do they hate white males so much?
(((They)))

Not a single white man in the photo. Very nice.

I really don't understand why they always have to include a cripple in a wheelchair.like it's one of the essential minorities or races.

if i draw adolf hitler as a jew does that make him one?

Because they consider disabled people equal to being black.

I warned you about the juden propaganda

I warned you man.

You know what must be done.

You must be joking leaf!

(((Finalists)))

>disabled Muslim man

>mfw Canada helps unsuccessful suicide bombers

muh sympathetic downtrodden imagery

Yes, but we still have representation of white men.

Well maybe not your country but you're country is infested by gypsys

Why do White women hate our society?

globalnews.ca/news/3470807/alberta-high-school-student-finalist-in-doodle-4-google-competition/

It will. It has to

Every other week we get a story of some mudslime students wanting to take down statues of white men at british universities. The BBC says not interested in hiring white men and they have diversity quotas. This isn't Isolated to Canada. You should be the last to talk.

They're rewarded for it. Women are like dogs, incredibly easy to condition into certain behaviours. I have never seen a woman truly rebel against a system without having a man do it first or talk her into it.

The (((CBC))) and (((School system)))

>Not a single white guy on a picture
JUST

>not a single white man
diversity is truly here

We are the only ones Jews really fear

Reminder that White men let this happen. They went from having the world at their knees to preparing a black bull for his wife.

DnC. They are attempting to split white men and white women from each other creating a fragmented demographic. If white men and white women voted for common interests then globalists would have a much harder time of it, we may even get ideas about splitting off and running our own affairs.

>infested
Not really leaforino

there should be more chinese

notice how the one white person is a female ginger. It is literally NOT OK to show white males anymore.

And judging by this thread they are very succesful at getting white males to hate white females.

=REMINDER= It was white females who came through for Trump and put him in power this is exactly what they are trying to prevent from happening. Dont fall for it.

We never voted for this. Every politician since P.E.T has been a globalist who's rushed in as many people as quickly as possible. To change anything let alone by force requires to go against the brainwashed masses. Simply saying white people deserve to have their own countries is now an extremist position.

Participants. One of them. Look closer on this TV thing.
Looks like thats it. There is no way back.

>Canada is cucked
Not so fast burgers

a third grader didn't do this
fuck you Leo Cao you little cheating cunt if I ever find out where you live I'm skinning your parents alive

Its not just Canada. Gen Z are literally the gayest most "gender fluid" generation ever. After college the whole "GenZ will save the white race" meme will wear off. They'll have to fall in line to get a job and afford a life

You're right. We're all cucked desu

>leaf

god she's so fucking cute, I would pretend to be bluepilled to get in her pants

There is even a few white faces in the crowd. Must be white girlfriends.

>(((Finalists)))
Blonde hair, blue eyes. female.All is lost.

>purple hair
>nigger
>female
>all those brown faces in the crowd
I legitimately feel sorry for leafs

>grade 12
Nice

That's USA, mah man.

I didn't even recognise the feminised flag

Sad!

>Implying this is not already reality.

(((Google)))

Fucking electric jew. First time I saw sesame street with my daughter they were talking about no such thing as girls and boys clothes.

Anyone know non cucked children's programming?

I'm 25 now, our schools were full on SJW bullshit back when I was there, I can't even imagine what they are like now. It's like every teacher in my little brothers school is a fat woman with short hair and problem glasses. It's literally a cabal of liberals that churn these people out this way.

There is literally an American flag in that image, you cunt.

Come on, they even put Washington monument
TO RECOGNIZE THAT THIS IS THEIR FUTURE.

read you blind twat

Conservatives are winning the election. I hope the NDP get their head out of their ass so they can split the vote real nice.

>NDP

Fuck off r/Canada. Then again even our Conservatives are leftists.

how many kikes made their fortunes pushing ADA bullshit?
It's an incredibly great method of destroying everything through arduous regulation
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/12/22/the-ada-lawsuit-contagion-sweeping-u-s-states/#377b588c34ee

Archive
>forbes com/sites/realspin/2016/12/22/the-ada-lawsuit-contagion-sweeping-u-s-states/#377b588c34ee
archive.is/wKevr

the sandnigger looks like the bitch from the truck attack

The grade 3 and grade 4-6 entries aren't cancerous

>Britain
>Forcibly wrecks its economy trying to stop EU from fostering refugees on it
>Canada
>Demands refugees even though there's no way they can get there otherwise
Yes, we're exactly the same, you useless fucking leaf

2/3 of the grade 4-6 doodles include LGBT or multicult references.

oh. That's literally the girl that drew OP.
I just figured it out, sorry I'm a bit slow.

Yeah refugees. They rhetoric that made it a modicum of social acceptability by UKIP and the conservatives is that "it's not racial, we still want more commonwealth niggers". The real discussion has yet to be had in your country. I'm rooting for you guys though. Unlike you Brits, I don't take pleasure in calling others cucks. I realize Canada is utterly fucked, but you'd think Sup Forums is thrilled about that.

>>Demands refugees even though there's no way they can get there otherwise

Also we only take women and Children and due to our Liberals incompetence we still haven't gotten like 70% of them. We don't have our people crossing the border to the states looking after refugees like you Calais camp leftists. Stones in glass houses.

>they trick people from tropical regions to go in that ice hole

I'm telling you all here. We will never be able to get that without force.

I was looking through the submissions for this stupid contest a week ago and it was all multi culti shit. No white people.

offering equitable opportunity to all peoples, regardless of location, wealth, race, ability, religion, gender or learning strategy.

>equitable

we're going to be a full on communist country in the future, aren't we ?

Every Fucking Thing is about racial issues. Not about black vs white but straight up anti-white

>no white men
>white girls with black men

ahahahah
aha
ha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

More specifically a Coup d'état. Never get that without infiltration and controlling every level of the military. That is totally impossible. The only real way is a legitimate fascist populist akin to Hitler completely sways the masses.

I dare you to kill all your Gypsy's

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Europeans are literal cucks who take joy in this. Pathetic.

I think a coup is the least impossible way to regain power and stop the madness.

The net is too wide and too many positions are full of naive suckers or malicious pro-migration traitors. It simply wouldn't work without a figurehead being elected simply replacing people over time.

the Pictures from Canada tho

you can say what you want about Europeans, but we are complaining about 10% of our population and in some cases going full on fascist over it, meanwhile North America is almost 50% non white and you don't even seem to give a shit about it

Full Scale Revo. I know you're right but damn it's like let's just die trying.

>the pictures from Canada though

And you're equally if not more cucked than we are fuck off.

>10% of our population

Not even going to fall for this b8

>meanwhile North America is almost 50% non white and you don't even seem to give a shit about it

I'm not the one laughing and making light of the situation you pathetic Eurocucks.

Sesame Street has gotten much better in recent years

so bitter

Of course I am, you Paki

Jesus Christ that's revolting. What other progressive stereotype could they possibly tick off?

>I would pretend to be bluepilled to get in her pants

You'd be surprised how much you would have to do that. Not as "WOW fuck trump i love feminism" type of why, but if a women asks your opinion on gay marriage and you say "yea gay people can fuck all they want why do I care" type of why.

Swede wtf are you on about