Zionism is jewish nationalism, or in other words the idea that all jews should go to their home which is israel

Zionism is jewish nationalism, or in other words the idea that all jews should go to their home which is israel.

What reason do you have to be against it if your not a muzzie shill? Im honestly curious

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HzshDBKDHkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people steal jewellery or cars, and others steal a whole country. You are parasites who spread like cancer im happy we had a pest control not long ago to get rid off you.

>mfw we send you rapefugees because you fucked with us during ww2

I can actually kind of respect that colonization strategy. You've got land that rightfully belongs to you, but no one else wants you to have it, so you send your people to infest the land essentially making a peaceful solution impossible. I can respect that.

Because I see Jews promoting my respective countries nationalism. Go kill yourself inbred diseased mutant

Go jerk off to the talmud, kike.
Maybe you should thank Hitler for building your shitty "homeland" too.

no ur doing it because you're evil, it's not like jews were doing anything good before dear old Adolf

Because Jew and Muslims are the same thing. Why be racist and make a distinction?

I have no problem with Israel, but its well-being is none of the US's responsibility.

>implying you wouldn't have sent them anyway regardless because you're a sniveling, hook nosed kike

You're all sub-human, and must die.

Because Sup Forums hates Jews. They're just pieces of shit and spiteful assholes like most Europeans don't even worry about it.

In Poland if you have a nice car your neighbors will automatically hate you and probably set it on fire during the night.

Same thing with Western Europe and Israel.

well you use the USA and Russia as your puppets to bomb the shit of the middle east to expand even more. The byproduct you get is refugees who flee to europe. At least since we are efficient we make some capital out of it

bump

Of course not, besides coming up with Quantum physics and relativity all we did was sit at home and collect neetbux, fucking swedistani go watch poopeepie

>be you
>sweden
>vote against us non stop
>a few years passes by
>now known as swedcucks because of all the rapefugees
You deserve this.

Isreal is full of people that like to give babies blowjobs.

Because it is really just your special little safe space.

Literally increase your jewing of every western society but can run away and hide in yidland if things got too exciting

One of the only good things Obummer did, was to cockslap Bibi

Welfare state nigger, wagging the dog and talking lots of shit.

US could cut off your $3bn per year aid, and you'd be fucked.

Subsidized ass motherfucker, shut your punk ass mouth.

Muhammad please

>shitposting on the shabbat
Oy gevalt!

it was a british colony, but not a country of ethnic brits. It was a land with ethnic palistines, your pic dont change anything.

I am a white nationalist and I support Jew nationalism. It would be a dream come true if all you guys just fucking went and stayed in Israel. Most whites like me just want to be left the fuck alone by non whites.

Jews are cry bullies.

>When you can't defend yourself goys kill you mercilessly along with your women and children
>When you defend yourself they call you a bully

Fuck you.

>there's nothing wrong with the state of Israel goy! They're based and our greatest ally!

>those poor muslims

>mfw thinking about Galil

Zionists are Contrists(Israel isn't the only group that has them & they care only about the Survival of the Country, not the people in it).

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

in the gas chamber you go.... just look how many muslim countries exist and how les harm they do compared to israel the only jewish state.

can someone post the infographic of jews in bolshevism?

Kek!

Hence the Polish proverb:

"The Jew cries outin pain ashe strikes you."

Kicked out of different countries 109 times. Is that an everybody else problem or a Jew problem?

>We treat them like shit which PROVES they deserve to be treated like shit! Ha ha!

Flawless and iron-clad logic.

but dont forget your country wouldnt last 10 seconds without it's jews. you are not smart enough to manage a county by your selves.

109 times Leaf. The rake is coming for you.

because you niggers expect every one to help you even after you already have israel.

your all "omg mean muslims wont gib us moar lan. murica dew sumfin"

its fucking annoying. you want their shit you take it. we shouldnt have to waste time so you feel safe . your not american. your lives mean nothing

Let's test that theory.

>colony
Wrong. It was a mandate. Two completely different things, serving completely different goals.
Just shows you don't know shit about this subject.

>Palestinian ethnics
The people you call Palestinian were Egyptian or Syrian, before the British and the French there wasn't much difference between most Arabs.
Furthermore the name Palestine wasn't tied to the Arabs at all.
The Jerusalem post used to be called Palestine post until 1950 and until 1961 the Israeli electric company was called The Palestine Electricity, Corporation Limited.

>map doesn't change anything
Correct, but that map is much more accurate. The only inaccuracy is that the Golan Heights is left out while your map even includes an imaginary country.

I like those odds. 'Chosen' to be the ugly diseased mutant excuse for human. DIE NOW

Go suck a baby's dick, then inject his blood so you are immortal.
You know better than us the reason we should be against Israel, mostly because of the centuries of misinformation.

The real problem here is not you getting your piece of land, but the consequences your nefarious methods are causing in every society of the world, I guess that is part of the plan too. Divide and conquer blablabla

We want power too, and we don't want to be submisive pawns of you. That's the root. Some people aren't mere sillys to be exploited. Even if someone is a stupid fuck, it deserves some rights and be minimally respected because he is alive, like you are, and is part of this system as u are (independently of the status)

It's a fact every civilization has tried to rule the world so I can't really blame you, but man, what future will hope humanity after cold-blooded endogamic rulers reach their goals?

If I punch you in the face 109 times I guess that in itself justifies 110?

So I mean, if the evil dumb goyim were fleeced by the Jews 109 times I guess they deserve 110, right?

A great man once said
youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

>What reason do you have to be against it if your not a muzzie shill? Im honestly curious

Sure, why not, but when we whites want a homeland of our own, you scream nazi! Why should we scratch your back, when you spit in our face?

>zionism is Jewish nationalism
yep and sum

than you have to create a new country for your neanderthal inferior people, since most americans are not crazy or stupid enough to give up the greatest gift of all - the jews.

go find a land and try.

I dont fall for your jewish lies. One day, well shut your dirty, lying jewish mouths.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HzshDBKDHkk

>rightfully belongs to you
What claim do they have besides some dusty old book that no one with any sense cares about?

we created what ppl today call palestinians, they we separate small tribes from around the region, most of them didnt even live on today's israeli/pali territory, they came mid 19nth century and bread like crazy
we just get the cucking we deserve with uniting them as a "nation", blame begin and all the ashkenazim who wanted a "white" country

>dusty old books
Uhh, you know that wall that people touch and pray at?
That's the remains of a temple built 2000 years ago.

Enjoy getting blacked.

You keep playing the victim card as if it still works. The "but muh 6 gerillion oven bros" thing is just comical now, Shlomo.

> fuck your facts jew

> you scream nazi
No? Stop blaming us for your voter base being full of virtue signalling cucks.

You have many enemies around your country, would be a shame if countries like the USA or Russia dont fall for your jewish lies anymore, you would be fucked.

That's why I never said it I hate Holocaust guilt bullshit.

Too bad you decided to fuck our countries up eh
The irony is Israel would be gone overnight without the west, the Jews have done nothing but exploited every single thing they could.
You deserve to be holocausted

too bad we control their media and finances

Mongols dodging the bullet. Praise Tengri.

> he still believes in the burgerbux are important meme
On the contrary, if you fucks stop interfering all our problems will be solved TOMORROW.

>would be a shame if hell froze over

>Stop blaming us for your voter base being full of virtue signalling cucks.
Sure White nationbalist - Zionist alliance when? I'm sure you'll back us up with weapons and training so that we can topple our globalist foe governments

Civilisations come and go, Arabs have more claim than the Jews but that's pretty irrelevant now.

I'm all for it m8000

You know what this thread needs?

Zyklon-B.

you soon experience the hell on earth.

I don't disagree with you that civilizations come and go, and that other groups have claims to the territory as well.
I was just pointing out that the jews have more of a claim than just some dusty old books.

But Hugenosenberg your still living there and are surrounded by them. How much longer until they actually do get a WMD and ash your shekel -loving ass

Actually I'm not, on principle. But when you want to be the only country that can do that, THAT's when it becomes a problem.

Even if, we beat them as a one day old country without help, so what stops us from beating them again now without help?

How does it "rightfully" belong to Polish and Russian jooz?

This is a lie. YOUR problems will be solved tomorrow. Even getting to that point, you will still freeze progress because it's profitable. Saludos a susana goldstein.

neck yourself ahmed

So they have a book and an old wall? Well you've convinced me. Who gives a fuck about the people that lived there for the centuries in between? Everyone knows that a work of fiction and a few bricks can't be argued with. Those kikes aren't even descended from the jews of the old testament, they're mostly from eastern europe.

You're right, but using that logic we can also address Christian and Arab claims.

I have no problem with Israel existing. Please just take all of our Hollywood, media, and university kikes pushing nihilism and atheism, multi-culturalism and mass immigration for white countries but never Israel, sexual degeneracy, and modern/radical feminism.

Prozac-popping, mentally ill, degenerate, big city Jews are the problem. I have no issue with Israeli Jews, or actually real, religious Jews here in the US like conservativs, Orthodox, and Hasidic Jews, who vote Republican as heavily as the secular Jews vote Democrat, a fact overlooked by those on here engaging in blind Jew hatred, as opposed to a more nuanced, grounded perspective.

Speak big boy words

I.can respect your sovereignty. I.just dont think some of you can respect others. Whats the name of the superior zion stalin.gave you on the border of chine along the siberian railroad?

Send me to Germany pls

Israel is a fucked up country run a race of midget perverts whose interrogation techniques strongly suggest demonic influence

America is basically israels paypig.

If they could do that without exploiting, corrupting, or destroying every country that ISN'T Israel it wouldn't be a problem.

>Even if, we beat them as a one day old country without help
thats what he is believing, you got massive weapon support by USA and other western countries. For example Without Mirage Iii jet plans from france ypu wouldnt had a fighter jet to defend your airspace.

Boots on the ground, mate, boots on the ground.
Besides, Ahmed has always been friends with Russki. Guess just not close enough friends.

Burger uses his limited "freedom" datacap to upload shitty gas the jews memes.

I don't hate you...

I support Jews owning the country.

Gets kind of unpleasant when some people think that they have a monopoly on character development and start trying to set up SJWs working for them above other nations, who then go on to pollute the spiritual dynamic of everyone else.

Apart from that and some other issues, I support them owning the country. Although there are other valid systems for character development and raising the young which aren't Judaism.

To each their own.

kill yourself, parasite

>implying judeophysic is correct
Lol enjoy your metaphysics masquerading as science.

I'm not against addressing the claims of all parties involved.
It's a place with fucktonnes of complicated history, I have no idea who has the most claim to it, but in principle it seems like it should be possible to at least estimate who has the most claim.

The only country that helped us in 1948 was Czechoslovakia, and all they did was to SELL(not give but sell for a price) weapons.

Oh, sorry then, must've misheard you through that garbage you call American English Dialect.
Still, what a waste of your datacap.

>Gpysies in charge of calling other people parasites

LOL fuck off Borat.

>refuse half of the country
>complain about losing land
>leftcucks turn against the civilized state
God I hate the Philistine and leftist scum so much!

That's what we do here.
You victory singing jews, don't forget revolutions and revolts are a real thing. And that every negligence always has its punishment, one way or another.