Trump: We're pulling out of climate change agreement and renegotiating it

>Trump: We're pulling out of climate change agreement and renegotiating it.
>EU: Nah, we're going to deal with your corporations and governors instead so go stick it where the sun don't shine get impeached soon kthanksbai

lmao can Fat Donny get anything right?

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/QlBD7
mises.org/blog/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive

>theguardian com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal
archive.is/QlBD7

Thank God Europe will make America great again

>lmao can Fat Donny get anything right?
no
this is what happens when you've never read a book

The EU are a bunch of shifty kikes

Drumpf BTFO
Globalism: 1373753
Nationalism: 0

So all the globalists -- political, corporate, and individual -- self identify. It seems like a great way to put together a high conference list of America's enemies.

>pissed away their empire for a second car and a cheap mcBurger
Sad!

Have fun in the caliphate! But hey at least you will have lowered earth's temp .008 degrees.

>implying the daily cultural enrichment by C4 doesnt contribute to global warming
bloody leaf

What's the problem with this? Now new companies will grow and blue states will turn to shit.

That'll work in maybe 10 states. Good luck with that. Lol.

You pathetic shills realize your tactics are getting nowhere right?

If you think USA businesses will pay money they dont get tax credits from, your insane.

State's rights wins again

nothing will happen
this is just like when everybody flipped out about bush jr pulling out of kyoto and then nothing happened. eurocucks are just looking for yet another way to make trump look bad because he is not bending over for the rest of the world like obama did

He's making a list and checking it twice!

Thats funny, because that's gives an excellent example why we don't need something like the EU in the first place.

Yes Hans, corporations will voluntarily pay more than they need to for anything and tie themselves up in unnecessary red tape their competitors are ignoring..

>1 post by this ID
>link not archived
Hi, Guardian!

except governors cant make laws that conflict with federal law.

Also, you are a faggot.

mises.org/blog/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics

>oh yeah well maybe these businesses will agree to sign away their best interests!
Do none of these EU fucks know how capitalism works?

There are already carbon marketplace agreements between US states and Canadian provinces.

It's almost as if Trump's actions don't impose anything on states, so they can choose to join agreements themselves, and the economic impact of this action would therefore be contained to that state instead of the entire country.

>were still gonna go green without the US having to pay 100 billion dollars

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

except for marijuana use
and sanctuary cities

That's not a bad thing. We left cuz of the economics. They can work with whoever they want, Trump isn't gonna give them anymore of our tax dollars.

as long as federal money stays in US, those governors can do whatever they want.

Maybe increase state taxes by 5-6% to pay 100b/year for paris agreement

You're off by 99 billion. 100 billion was the cumulative goal for all countries involved.

Its another euroshits trying to start a world war episode

Why would the EU lead on that? Wasn't the treaty signed under the UN umbrella?

they give free money to fags don't they?

White people Liar..

None of you can see the long game here, you're all looking short term

>Trump backs out of the Paris Accords
>Cuts aid and wealth redistribution to Africa
>begins to MAGA with oil and coal, exports to developing nations
>US industry makes a recovery, economy booming
>Meanwhile, aid cuts to africa and rising global temperatures create mass starvation
>niggers panic and mass migration of tens of millions ensues, all heading north

Europe will pay for insulting Trump's hair.

That will end up just like NATO's cumulative goals for all countries involved. Countries won't pay, and we'll be expected to pick up the slack, one way or another.

Fuck

Top fucking kek.

Thank you for your work.

We will continue on this course

>Hello huge American company
>hello Europe
>what can we do to assist you in keeping shit down with the weather and shit?
>well, maybe some export deals, and more flexible overseas tax reforms for us, new technology, stuff like that?
>sure np, welcome to Europe
>omg thx!

Except this isn't law

>Corporations, states, and cities can choose or not choose to abide by the climate agreement on a case by case basis instead of being forced to be federal and international law.
>Trump gets exactly what he wanted
>EU - KEKEKEKEK ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU!
Jesus, and you guys accuse us of being run by retards.

If the EU wants to work directly with companies and the feeling is mutual then that is their choice. Pulling out of the Paris accord is still huge because now companies won't be FORCED to follow those rules.

If a US co. wants to make itself less competitive, then let it. The more-competitive companies that DONT follow those rules will make more money and be able to buy-out the other companies.

This is a win for America. Down the road, at the end of the day, we will not lose trillions of dollars to china

nothing will happen in 'murica
>ftfy

While the rest of the western world is advancing in science and nature-friendly technology, Burgerland will continue to choke in smog and GMOs. Americans truly are incapable of thinking longterm.

Choking in smog?

What country are you fucking talking about? Because smog is not a problem in America.

We have a problem with smug

So Europe will pick up the tab while the American company still reaps the taxes?

Sounds like a good deal for the Americans.

>Agreement is just "give the third world billions that could be better spent on literally anything, including just throwing it in a pile and burning it"
>EU thinks American corporations will willingly sign on to paying billions for a tax credit that offsets a tiny fraction of that
I suppose the EU can pay these corporations billions out of their own pocket in addition to the billions they'll keep sending to the third world, but.
>Bankrupting yourself out of butthurt

Yeah I agree in principle states rights seems good voluntary way to deal with an issue THEY believe is the most important. I honestly wouldn't and couldn't argue. Except these niggers will do this not so reciprocity. Oh well if they do we can use it to bludgeon them to death with things like defending defending dep (system responsibility, removing awb etc). There is a small problem, directly negotiating to adopt a concordant like this with a foreign power is like super treason. They would have to individually adopt some sort of non compulsory set of guidelines based on the accords. That will probably require tax breaks or other incentives for compliant companies as punitive enforcement would probabaly go down bad. But that's only one half of the equation I really don't know how you convince a state to send money directly to China in the order of billions, even if THAT were legal. Even if they get past all the hurdles it seems like it will be on shaky grounds if they want a strong agreement, and to get on much more stable ground it would have to watered down to be almost meaningless (like some international standards commitee to reduce carbon emissions, coupled with a think tank/ngo). If they were smart they would come out with branding like energy star or some innovative method to equalize the externality but these niggas only think in more taxes

you think it will be just hand-outs and not deals with mutual benefits in short and long terms. ok user.

The autism is strong in you.

I don't know how to archive shit, so if I ever posted a link it wouldn't be archived and you would call me a shill, even though I'm a depressed man who misses his sister and only makes a little money caring for dogs.

You faggots really need to chill out with the:

>"You're a shill because you did something that triggered me"

>"You must be from Reddit because you like to double space"

"I am not interested in this thread topic so it must be a slide thread"

Seriously, on the day of the rope I would hang 90% of the faggots on Sup Forums simply because the shit you do is even gayer than the shit you accuse your enemies of.

FPBP

>with a foreign power is like super treason.

really? super treason? fucking kek

its a global consensus people WANT to join.
you really think its any different in European countries or cities? its what the people demand and its what (local) governments roll out accordingly if possible.

so if a US companies choses to use its rights and start producing in a certain way this is called freedom.
its what you people think you invented and never rest in making sure just how awesome that is to the rest of the world.

>treason (for no apparent reason)
>freedom

pick one.

You're overthinking it. California has had higher standards for pollution and shit for decades.

If you want to sell products to CA, you have to obey their standards.

It's not "super treason" for a state to decide it wants stricter standards than D.C. requires.

States would simply:
Adopt strict standards for their states. Make restrictions on production.

The legal power is pretty straightforward. The hardest part would be getting the state government to agree on a bill to pass

Corporations won't do a thing that doesn't help their bottom line. Governors won't do a thing that could hurt their economy. Besides, Republicans control most governorships or statehouses, meaning they won't pass anything meaningful anyways.

>thinking states have any rights to international decisions
Lels.
>German education

seeing as how your governments have no authority over the united states i think he will be fine. he wouldnt be the first president to tell every one else to fuck off

considering europes collective economic woes i would think they would be more respectful . we could ban german cars because they arent eco friendly and ban greek yogurt because its nasty

It honestly sounds like you should have a personal day of rope and kill yourself.

Kek
You laugh at others while you are ignorant yourself.

States deal with foreign countries all the time, especially CA and WA.

States cannot BREAK a treaty.

But since there is NO LONGER A TREATY there is nothing for states to break.

If the states want to broker deals with foreign gov't they are free to as long as they don't break the law.

its true though. if the company i work for wants to sell its shit to the US it has to determine first which laws to adapt to in individual states.

and not because laws need to be obeyed, but simply because its how you make more monies.

>concordant like this with a foreign power is like super treason.

did you just pull this out of your ass?

special deals with big corporations are outlawed by EU law (@Apple having to pay now 15billion or something to Eu), unless EU breaks it own laws? I mean anything is possible with these kikes

Since youre a retard from a backwards company ill let you know why what you say is wrong. American private sector does much more for the environment than anything the paris accords could mandate. We have LEED in America that gives incentive for not polluting with buildings.

As long as I have a chance to kill people like you, I will keep myself alive, you faggot.

You are worthless and deserve extreme pain before your existence is ended.

backwards country*

How's living in Canada leaf? Have you been priced out of your city by rich Chinese yet?

>governors
They aren't legally able to conduct diplomacy

If Ohio demands that toys are wrapped in steel boxes otherwise it will be fucking hard to sell it in Ohio I can assure you companies will wrap in steel.
even if the international deal says otherwise.

Good luck saving the world without our three trillion USD

In my 31 years in the US, I have never woken up thinking damn smog is going to fuck my day up. The only time where there was any air pollution was when there was major wildfires in Canada and all of that smoke came down to the US.

>steel boxes
So this is the true power of the Ohians.

they don't want to renegotiate because its a bullshit deal that Obama pushed and Trump pulled on the thread that let's them leave while saving face in front of their own domestic leftists.

"Don't come back... because we're leaving, too. Not now, but soon... and quietly."

Or they can shit thats cheaper than there competition? I mean EU can embargo all that shit, but developing countries will eat it up if its cheaper then shit coming from EU or China

Isn't it unconstitutional for a state to decide to make its own trade agreement with another nation?

>Section 10.
t. muh pocket constitution

National guard gonna get called af. Buy a ar 15 boys. Civil war over (global warming)

>EU deals with US businesses
>yeah yeah, we'll play along for PR
>wait, what do you mean this will hurt my bottom line?
>what do you mean I'm not going to get tax credits for this?
>fuck off you funny speaking faggots
Yeah, it's nothing.

I love when libshits discover federalism. Makes me proud of em in a way. To bad they believe in Federalism when it suits em.

The EU can't do shit.

can you rephrase that? I'm not sure I understood that correctly.

>Maybe increase state taxes by 5-6% to pay 100b/year for paris agreement
I wonder how long they'll be in office.

Renegotiate what exactly?

Trump could say he disagrees with many parts of the agreement, including the part about foreign aid, and still be signed on it.

If he is not willing to protect the planet there is nothing to renegotiate

So the states that go with the Paris Agreement have business move to states that do not accept the agreement, free market in action.

This is literally the entire point of the republican platform. Keep the federal government out of everything it can be out of and let the US privatevsector do whatever it sees fit. The private sector sees fit to fund green energy and so it will. It isnt our problem europe doesnt understand how to put together a sucessful country.

I dont get it, so on one level it doesn't matter what corporations do. The primary causes of CO2 emissions are Cars, daily living, and energy production. About 90% of corporations can do nothing about these areas. Even car manufacturers still have to produce gasoline engine cars in the US because no one wants an electric except commiefornians.

Governors have no leg to stand on in terms of setting emissions standards as its done by the feds. And its not like these people can go and negotiate on behalf of the government, as it would violate the Hatch Act.

tl;dr This is a bullshit story, non of this actually matters. The Paris Accords were voluntary and not legally binding in the first place.

NEXT!

States can do whatever the fuck they want climate wise. They always have been.
Our federal government isn't going to pony up 100 billion for some nogs and chinks to stop burning old tires for warmth though.

The media portraying this as 'bypassing' the federal government is a joke. The government is where the money comes from and that's the part of the 'deal' that actually matters. This is like the dad saying 'No' to the candy seller, and the seller saying 'okay I'll bypass you and go directly to your 5 year old kid'.

>willing to protect the planet

you mean allowing China and India to grow their infrastructure while crippling our own industrial capability?

it wont be international trade agreements as such. it will be individual deals which are allowed and in this case it will likely end up with the countries creating platforms with which US states and companies can work with.

Why is it always Germans shilling the EU?

Or is it just one constant German poster shitting out these threads?

Smog is a problem in LA. I live in San Diego and I can tell you that place is fucking awful in the summer. Legit hurts the eyes and lungs if you go jogging.

beep boop

EU is the 4th Reich

funny, that's exactly what we think of you guise.

netherlands land of the pedos
kill yourself

>Have you been priced out of your city by rich Chinese yet?

Implying there's any actual Canadians (white, first language is English, is red pilled) left in our cities. The prairies and rural Canada are the only places left where one can get the Canadian experience, all urban areas you get the kike diversity white genocide experience.

>Or is it just one constant German poster shitting out these threads?

Oh, hello! It's mostly just me (gay Bavarian lefty here), but there's also another German I am not affiliated with who seems to have the same taste in threads, he's the one behind all the "Which official language should the EU adopt after we've kicked Britain out?" threads) and I support him whenever I see him :^)

There is a literal copy of CTR in Germany called the Corrective if i remember correctly.

Faggot alert

Take Merkel's fourth Reich and shove it. The English speakers shall continue to rule the world in the 21st century.

shhhh... do not awaken Ohio

I can't handle all this malicious glee from the daily demise of the burger.