Whites BTFO once again : Superior blacks don't experience the widowhood effect

So I'm dealing with a very recent and unexpected death of our mother and I'm researching the best ways to help my 65 year old father who always was a bit fearful, depressive, non-self-reliant and timid person.

I came across an wiki article that talks about the Widowhood effect - in short it's a phenomenon where widow/widowers die in a surprisingly short time after the death of their spouse. The reasons are still rather not well specified since it's most probably a mix of social and health issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widowhood_effect

One thing struck me were the results of a study "Elwert F, Christakis NA. Widowhood and race" from Harvard that basically say, that blacks do not experience this phenomenon. ssc.wisc.edu/soc/faculty/pages/docs/elwert/ASR-Elwert 2006.pdf

So are we whites really this stupid to throw away our lives just because our partner died?

I think the result do make sense because based on the available data one would guess that black folks have problems maintaining longer-lasting monogamous relationships so they don't get too attached to their spouses but on the other I thought that white families stick more together and so can take care of the grieving widow/widower better (actually seems the other way.

Well anyway this shows that long-lasting monogamy is definitely in our genes.

bump for visibility

agreed - bump

Blacks don't commit to relationships.

Interesting. Moar pls

Same thing as why blacks don't feel empathy I guess.

White have souls while blacks do not

You might think I am racist and just taking this opportunity to shit on blacks, but I truly believe they have no souls. They dont have that inner "you" that you have that makes you you.

Sorry to hear about your mom and dad

>niggers have a limited capacity to love
wow how unexpected

>niggers have no empathy

BREAKING NEWS

>black folks have problems maintaining longer-lasting monogamous relationships

This is true, but I think you are ignoring blacks who do have successful relationships and families.

Black people have a completely different view on death than white people. In high school I used to work as a caterer and let me tell you black funerals were all like the OP pic. Blacks have long speeches, sing, have loud music, and dance at their funerals it's more of a celebration of the person's life. With white funerals we typically mourn, get drunk, and talk about memories and current events to.

>Blacks incapable of forming the depth of bond whites do most likely due to IQ and other genetic factors.

>black men die young, usually single, and on welfare.

>black woman are tar beasts who smell like wet shit and drive every man out of their life.

Who in the fuck cares about widowhood?

>blacks have no soul
James Brown disagrees

Endogamously (same race husband and wife) married white women suffer a large widowhood effect upon the death of their husbands (HR: 1.162; CI: [1.146–1.177]; p < 0.01), whereas endogamously married black women suffer no detectable widowhood effect (HR: 1.004; CI: [0.953–1.057]; p > 0.1). The difference between the widowhood effects for endogamously married blacks and whites is highly significant (p < 0.01) for both men and
women.

We emphasize that the lack of statistical significance in the widowhood effect for endogamously married black men and women
is not owed to imprecise measurement and limitations in sample size. Rather, the combination of very small point estimates and narrow confidence intervals suggests that the widowhood effects for endogamously married black men and women are indeed very close to zero

>Now comes the kicker when it comes to interracial marriages

Among racially intermarried men, we find that black men married to white women suffer a large and statistically significant widowhood effect upon the death of their wives (HR: 1.215;
CI: [1.045–1.414]; p < 0.05)

>Uh once you go black, you don't grieve?

whereas white men married to black women do not (HR: 0.943;CI: [0.794–1.120]; p > 0.1).

The widowhood effect suffered by black men married to white women does not differ significantly from that suffered by white men married to white women net of controls (p > 0.1). Similarly, the estimate for white men married to black women does not differ significantly from the estimate for black men married to black women (p > 0.1).

.. this is some crazy shit!

You cant understand it, because you re an honorless nigger.

That's cause whites become widow(er)s in old age, after their partner dies of natural causes, so they predictably die soon after, sine they are old too.

Blacks get widowed in a drive by shooting a few days after the marriage

>we find that black men married to white women suffer a large and statistically significant widowhood effect upon the death of their wives

>Black man depressed because he can't show off his white trophy wife

>whereas white men married to black women do not (HR: 0.943;CI: [0.794–1.120]; p > 0.1).

>white beta males who marry a black woman are happy they no longer have to deal with the sheboon's bullshit

this is scientific evidence for not race-mixing

Slovakians don't know jack shit about black people.

>we whites

Go fuck yourself.

>My pappi is actually pussy
>THAT MAKES NIGGERS SUPERIOR !

niggers just lack mental capacity to love, bond or commit, kill yourself

Jesus Christ ruskie! You don't know how studies work! Ever had a course of basic statistics in colllege?

Consequently, we develop a new, large, nationally representative, and properly longitudinal dataset from Medicare claims records and other administrative sources. With 410,272 couples,including 4,414 interracially married couples, aged 67 years and older, two years of detailed medical histories for both spouses prior to baseline, and nine years of follow-up (1993–2002), this dataset is the largest of its kind and well suited for our objectives.

I think has a good point but this is still pretty damning stuff lolol

i too would celebrate the day my husband died if he abused me

Ever heard of irony and sarcasm? Too much beer in your anus today dear czech bro? Or are you just happy to see me and bait me? Bastard I still love you.

Blacks aren't human

Take a black widow and stick it in your underpants. Seriously do you think the authors of the study would be so stupid and not take care of this during creating the data-set?? Any college level person should understand how proper studies are done!

Look at the citation I pasted into the answer to the dumb ruskie.

niggers dont feel empathy. they are self serving animals and thats why they will never create a successful civilization. no sense of community.

>thinking that the same branch of (((science))) that claims gender is spectrum will have any integrity in collecting data

Stupid Slovenian, they all just made up those "records" to make niggers look good in something. Fuck off with your fake science and breed more trophy wifes for American businessmen

sorry, I guess I don't have the intrinsic faith in academia that citizens of second world countries like yourself have

You can read more into the study (p28 - p32) and write more nice explanations to some of the dumb polacks here who don't hit the minimum 100 IQ requirement.

thanks for acknowledging the error on your part and your witty apology

the study was done in 2006 when the academia in USA was a heck lot of more sane than it is today.

All this tells me is blacks don't give a fuck if their partner dies, they don't get worked up or stressed out at all. Its the stress of losing a significant other that causes the widowhood effect, blacks don't feel it because they are heartless animals.

They are so far removed from Whites it's not even funny. There is 100,000 years of genetic difference between us and them.

Arabs, Indians, Pakis and all the other races aside from East Asians and Whites are mongrels from intermixing with Blacks. That's why those countries are between White/East Asian and Black countries in terms of living conditions.

If we don't want to end up shitting in the street like animals or blowing people up, we need to deport non-whites and their mongrel offspring ASAP.

Blacks are more focused on base instincts, so the loss of a spouse is just a get-out-of-jail-free card to smash pussy again without repercussions.

Preachin' to the choir m8, sign me up.