Top States in USA

Why don't you live in Maine or New Hampshire Sup Forums?

Lowest crime in the nation, beautiful mountains for hiking, and beaches all around.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate snow.

I got a job offer in Concord and I'll be moving this upcoming week. What can I expect? I'm very excited after spending my entire life in a multi-culti shithole

Going up to NH for uni next year, I'd like to live there someday

t. Nigger

Only averages 60-80 inches user.

It's the state capital but only the third largest city behind Manchester and Nashua. I personally like the coastal area best but you are

user, what's the job market in NH ATM

the South is my home

I work as a mechanical engineer and I haven't had to do heavy searching to find a job (been working straight out of college). So I don't know much about the difficulties of others, however I have read that in the more urban parts like Manchester there is a very high demand for software folks. People online complaining they can't fill positions because there isn't enough people.

Besides that I don't know much.

Beautiful
Ideally, I'd like to live in northern NH

Correlate this with niggers.

I'd rather live around spics than niggers, there's a greater chance I'll be living around conservative Catholics than woeisme Baptist libtards

I would rather live in a conservative area with basically none.

Spics take over even the nice areas in many parts of Texas

>spics are natural conservatives
Hello Jeb Bush, might I remind you that California is roughly 50% spic and they are a notorious leftist shithole

Catholics are lib.

t. Catholic that can barely tolerate my own parish, which is 95% White

my Catholic relatives are cucks

Northern NH does has many less job opportunities though. Once you get past Concord it gets pretty rural, the "real" New Hampshire.

Another thing I should note is that you I haven't locked my car doors regularly for about 3 years now. (Partially from safeness, partially because I know I don't leave anything valuable worth smashing a window for). There is a heroin problem in NH, especially in some of the less desirable areas (Rochester, Nashua, Sommersworth, etc.) but it's really not an issue I have noticed.

Masshole reporting in.

Trust and believe I'm moving out of this liberal hellhole and moving up north within the next few years. New Hampshire is beautiful. I already spend a good amount of time in the North Conway area.

I'm a Catholic my whole family save for a handful of relatives are conservative
I'm sorry about your parish user, I belonged to a very based parish down in VA for quite some time
>also
Obligatory:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

>California

Fuck California, it may as well be a different country.

I'm talking about areas that aren't big, cities where tourists hardly visit.

My experience living in rural Louisiana, Florida, and Texas as well as living in larger cities such as San Diego, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, and Tampa) is that any day of the fucking week I'd rather deal with a spic than a nigger. Any day.

Not saying I'd want to even deal with them, but if I had to pick a demographic to keep, I'd hit the "Niggers" button so god damn quick.

& yes, most hispanic families I have met are conservative. Racist too. Most don't even identify with the "cholo chicano vato" culture. They hate it, but it's what (((Hollywood))) and the (((MSM))) like to perpetuate. Also it doesn't help that the demograpic happens to also be the most noisy. Conservatives tend to lay low and mind their own business, while degenerates do not, of any culture/demographic.

Mind you I am only talking about legal hispanic citizens. They also hate illegals.

Anyway back to the point:
>spics aren't conservative / muh cali

Why did the GOP have more Hispanic candidates in the 2016 election than the Democrats? (Who had none).

Isn't heroine a big problem around there, though?

>tfw you come from a traditional talian Catholic family
>everyone supports Trump
>During a football game on Thanksgiving with children in the room Grandpa starts ranting about "Colin Fucking Kaepernigger"

>Not saying I'd want to even deal with them, but if I had to pick a demographic to keep, I'd hit the "Niggers" button so god damn quick.

Sorry I mean to actually say "expel" not "keep"

too far from family unfortunately

Maine looks super comfy, reminds me of Scandinavia. What's the demographic like, mostly anglos?

Mostly Anglos, French, and some German

Throw Irish in there too.

The heroin epidemic has been an issue in recent years, but there reason it's been so notable recently is due to "Fentanyl." This came down from Canada around 2012 and has caused a lot more overdoses being that it is 50 times more potent than heroin.

I personally know people who have been affected by it (dead beats) but it's been unnoticeable for me personally. If the news wasn't talking about all these deaths, I wouldn't have known there was an issue at all.

Maine is super comfy.

I don't know who you are, or why you are posting this, but the last thing Maine needs is more people from out of state.

You know even, they've found ancient Viking pennies up in Maine

It is necessary.

Maine is full of junkies, crooks and criminal politicians.

The coastal towns screams of swedish west coast/danish coast, fairly interesting consider it's mostly anglos and french ancestery. I'll definately add Maine to my list of states to visit once I travel to US.

Not one bit. Maines already 45% people from away. We don't need anymore outta-staters.

My auntie lives in New Hampshire.

Great place. Crap skiing but that's a given in most of the USA. The people are brilliant and I'd live there over most of the USA but it's not secluded enough and leftists will inevitably move there when they flee failed projects elsewhere.

Pic related is comparison of swedish west coast.

We do have quite a few tales of vikings travelling along the northern waters/borders down Canada and the upper eastern parts of US, so I'm not surprised.

you tan whites stay in the south where you belong

Atheist are based you dumbfuck, that chart is a lie cuz literally all my atheists friends and me are conservative AF. Like we reject social conservatism cuz it's stupid but we support small gov

>atheists are based
Lol
Pic related, atheist