Whom is going to win this feud?

whom is going to win this feud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNE1VLQjImk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't be Kathy Griffin. She's history. I can't believe she doubled down on that dumb shit.

>pic related

She already lost.

I knew it. The Patriarchy struck again...

pros of being a woman:

men worship you
you have the opportunity to have a child without actually needing to find a partner (sperm bankens)
if you ever go bankrupt u can just take a dick and cash out
any man you hate you can deal with by getting together with a few gal pals and filing rape claims
majority of women on the globe are not expected to work a job, but instead stay at home with family
most countries u dont get drafted when there is a war on
when ur on the titanic and it starts to sink you get first dibs on the few lifeboats
u can get ahead in ur job by sleeping with superiors
more likely to get custody of children
u can marry a man then you are entitled to half his stuff, regardless of how little you contributed

man it must be really hard being so oppressed

What career?

>makes a death threat against the president
>wahh I have recieved death threats from others, and the president is bullying me!

I unironically hate females

The US elected a troll for president.
Kathy thinks she can win against trolls by engaging with them.
We all know how that ends.

>Hello, and thank you for coming. All I can officially confirm at this time is that we have fabri-found evidence ms. Kathy Griffin was behind a plot that posed a legitimate threat to Mr. Trump's life and well being.

You don't start a petty fuel with a president if you're a nobody.

If she was an actual comedian she'd be more self-aware.

meh. don't care

'white guys' dogwhistle for the Anti-White Left.

Fucking crybully does some shit she HERSELF would protest if it were done to anyone but a 'fucking white male'.

probably a line her kike lawyer suggested.

She already lost. She didn't tell her lawyer about saying she would target Barron in an interview December 2016.

In 2009 she called Sarah Palin's kid retarded. A young girl with Downs Syndrome.

Griffin is a nasty woman.

She's like that woman who picked a fight over a confederate flag rug, and then got hysterical in the parking lot about a guy standing 150 metres away claiming she was being attacked and assaulted.

The white person? Sweetie, we need to be exposed to the stories of diverse people not old white people.

Suicide?

" he broke me "

-Kathy griffin 2017

> I think trump already won

There is a reason men are trying to keep her down, it's the best way to not have to look at her face or hear her voice while also making her useful.
Know wat I'm sayin

>he broke me
>sobs
>he broke me
>sobs
>he broke me
Kathy will kill herself before this is all over, giving Trump an easy win

>white guys

Just another Jewish kike trying to destroy America. When will we deport Jews back to Israel? These parasites need to go back where they came from!

That's all fine by why does she start the conflicts, why does she provoke the so called bully white older males even when they don't give a shit about her?

The public.

we need people like her to redpill people with her inane idiocy

It's literally a retarded Hollywood cunt that is continuously beating herself up trying to seek attention. It's one of the dumbest things to happen this year and I wish it would just go away.

She looks like a bicycle, a filthy one in a ditch screaming hebrews epitaphs.
I will not fall into your trap you hibiscus trap!

Press F to pay respects

Notice how she's shifting the issue from
>I sent a very public, barbaric death threat to the POTUS and got shit for it
to
>the patriarchy will not hold me down

It's weird how obsessed leftists are with old white men. They need someone to blame all their problems on I guess.

She already lost. She should have just laid low for a year and come back, everyone would have forgotten about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNE1VLQjImk

Das it, leafbro. As others have pointed out, there's a lot of women who are completely incapable of taking responsibility for their actions.

Thank you for that. That was the first genuine laugh I've had all day.

>back to israel
>where Jews come from
>a people thousands of years old
>back to a pretend country that didn't exist until after ww2

>one lost sponsors left and right, even CNN didn't stick in her corner and normies see her being a crybully and arent buying her shit after she said instead of attacking the while Trump family back, she'd focus on attacking a
on 11 y/o kid
>the other holds the most powerful office in the world
Idunno man it looks pretty even to me

even worse; real life shitposting

She should simply put behind bars, you cannot argue on a sane level with chicks like her, they will always twist things around and even deny basic decency and fairness just to get their point.

Just lock her up with a fair trial, that should settle the argument.

>my career that only exists because I made a show 10 years ago talking about how nonexistent my career is

imagine seth rogan or fuckin daniel tosh crying on TV because of a joke backlash

Nothing of what she's said since the photoshoot makes sense. She's just rambling like a crazy cat lady.

Who will lose? She lost already.

Normies have turned against her. They might have laughed at her other shit but holding up a human head has disgusted so many regular people. It doesnt matter to them whose head it is, they might even hate Trump themselves. But that image reminds people of Raqqa, the Mexican cartels, the journalists and aid workers, kids in Aleppo. So many people due like this every day, its gruesome and unlike Sup Forums 99% of the western world are not desensitized to it. For them it can never be funny. So for Kathy Griffin there's no coming back.

who cares it removes bes from the situation entirely. she was banished and now is nothing more than some one writing jokes for kimmel again. everything is as it should be

What's Aleppo?

Tosh spent a whole episode making fun of his rape joke controversy.

>white guys
kill that dumb whore cunt already

$5 for sleeping pills and vodka

>older white guys

Where the fuck did that come from?

Deflated

>I can't believe she doubled down on that dumb shit
she didjnt tough that was her mistake, ted nugent would always double down and never admit he was wrong so people respected that..but she started crying and blaming white guys

current year

she is pretending user..

its the only desperate card she has and even thats not working now as evidenced by

>whom is going to win this feud?
>whom

If you're going to try and sound smart, at least do it correctly.

>$20 million networth

she sure is oppressed.

someone post that awful topless picture of her so we can judge her by her TRUE worth