Let's talk about white feminists

This is Laci Green, the poster child for SJWs and white feminists on Youtube. She made a name for herself as the quintessential SJW, discussing a variety of topics ranging from gender identity and sexuality to racism and white supremacy.

Laci has over 1 million subscribers.

In a recent video titled "Taking The Red Pill?", Laci extended a mayo branch to anti-SJWs and the Alt-Reich (a group known for threatening Laci.) Laci sympathized with far-right conservatives, painting them as an oppressed group with suppressed voices.

She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW who sent white supremacists to hurl racial and transmisogynistic slurs at Kat Blaque.

Ironically enough, even though she built a fanbase around social justice, her video has garnered widespread support from white supremacists. White supremacists, who once sent her death threats, are now singing her name.

I want to bring this to your attention because at the end of the day, Laci is a white woman. White women will always have a seat at a white supremacist's table. They ride the SJW train for 10, 40 years, but the minute they go rogue and raise their hand to sieg heil, they'll be welcomed with open arms to the family of whitehood.

White women are beneficiaries of white privilege. Even if white supremacists shit on white feminists like Laci, at the end of the day, white supremacists see white women like Laci as instrumental to white supremacy. Racist white men will ALWAYS need white women because part of their objective is racial preservation, and they can't "preserve" the white race without white babies.

1.5 MILLION subscribers, and she can walk away from ALL THAT and still be loved and have her needs met because she's white.

Laci is the most known SJW on Youtube. If she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship? How can ANYONE trust white women, let alone whypipo as a collective?

Men do not like women with short hair. Also this slut has HPV.

Fuck Lacy and fuck OP. Green isn't red pilled she's just a cash grabbing whore.

looks like the kind of slag who dies alone with 10 cats.

>men don't like women with short hair

fake news.

Sage and reported. Bye shill.

reported for shilling a roastie

>reported for shilling a roastie
>Sage and reported. Bye shill.

>White women are beneficiaries of white privilege.

Leaf

Can we stop talking about this bitch as if she is anything important?
She's an attention seeking white big league.
Absolutely low energy & would sell out if it meant a handsome paycheck.

She's always tried to put herself as the female thunderf00t, Sargon of Akkad, & TJ Kirk (amazing atheist)

Dumb fucking leaf, & talking about whites at a table? You're a fucking moron, I wonder if it's that French blood pumping through your heart.

You're lower than a nigger.

What is a 'mayo branch'?

>Chris Ray Gun
>White supremacist
>White

Posting this degenerate roastie drug addled whore or that cuck Destiny should be grounds for an automatic three day ban.

Sage this shit slide thread.

Regardless of her motives, anyone opposing the (((cultural marxists))) is an asset.

>She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW who sent white supremacists to

Another yet proof of the eternal truth that
The mighty power of D I C C concerts women NOT logic , reason or conviction

It is psychologically impossible to redpill cunts if you haven't fucked one at least satisfactoy, the redpill rate shoots up 100% of you have thick cock and beastly stamina though

Feminism doesn't benefit white women any more.
They got most of what they want by now, as we are all painfully aware.
Identity politics now just means they get passed over for promotion by some nigger tranny or sexually assaulted by an islamic migrant.
There's also enough in their 30s who are miserable as fuck cause they never got married and had kids. We all know examples of these women, they would go full neo fash if they could just get a good husband.
Over 50% of white women voted for Trump.
Feminism is done, they on our side now. This is just the latest example.

>youtube celebrity e-gossip

tl;dr

Reddit is this way ---> www.reddit.gofuckyourself.com

>youtubers like Francesca Ramsay, Laci Green and MTV news start getting more and more dislikes
>anti SJW youtubers like AndyWarksi, Sargon of Akkad, Jeff Holiday etc gaining more and more subscribers and more likes than SJWs
>Laci Green does ONE video with Blaire White.
>repelled

Tl;dr
Laci's realised that the money is on the other side.

Repelled should be red pilled.
Fucking autocorrect.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

No one cares that you can't talk to women Op

>A FUCKING LEAF

Stop posting these shitty threads and fucking kill yourself

Based internet celebrity

So based that our politics are now commercialized

Absolutely based

Totally based that people just go with these politics because they can make money off it

So based that she's redpilled

She agrees with me now. Based.

I'm gonna go watch some based black youtubers commenting over some rekt sjw videos

So based I'll post it on Reddit

So based just like my favourite rapper. So cool and based.

>She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW

Oh, so that's why she's mellowed in her feminist opinions recently.

Every single time a woman changes her political or religious beliefs it's not because she's encountered new information or figured something out herself it's just that that's what her new boyfriend thinks lmao.

Are she and Chris actually dating? At first they laughed it off when people suggested that like it wasn't true, but now they're not.

WHAT DID YOU DO???

Like olive branch, but olive is also the name of a skin tone and mayo is an unflattering term for white skin, it's a pun lolgeddit

>This is Laci Green
Right there you made me stop reading.

Came here to post olive and mayo

Isn't she a Jewess? Therefore not "white". Has a dose of the clap too.