I'M A HOUSE NIGGA

Is Bill Maher, d-dare I say it, our guy????
I'M A HOUSE NIGGA

thewrap.com/bill-maher-im-a-house-n-word-outrage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXDrmUJvRmE
youtu.be/wfgC8DJ1b2s
youtube.com/watch?v=fBQCdr2FRtc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kike
>kike apologist
>liberal
Definitely our guy

So when Bill Maher supports pedos it's no thing, but when he uses the N word It's a big deal?

Ok, I'm just trying to clarify...

youtube.com/watch?v=VXDrmUJvRmE

>tfw Liberals are eating themselves
>tfw conservatives will rule
>tfw conservatives will also eat themselves
>tfw its going to be all over soon

As much as maher is a worthless shit eater, he doesnt deserve to be canned for that. Honestly, that was pretty funny. And funny always gets a pass.

Did he apologize yet?

Can you fucking retards provide a fucking link to this fucking BR monkey already?

>spoonfeed me like the stupid faggot that I am
youtu.be/wfgC8DJ1b2s

Does any one have an archive of the cnn article giving 5 reasons why it was OK?

I have already found it asshole
I just didn't want to search because you niggers can do this job for me

but you made me search it fucking idiots

Just imagine a world where those words came out of Bill O'reilly's mouth.

He's not /ourguy/. He could be considered a mildly friendly Jew, maybe even a bit of a redpill when it comes to Muslims

Bill Maher is one of the only old-guard liberals left, pretty much the only leftist TV personality that hasn't succumbed to the SJW and the regressive left wave.
(((They))) couldn't let him go on with his reasonable way of thinking, I guess.

Oh this is brilliant! I truly hope that bootlicker loses his job because it'll be a prime example of how the left has begun effectively cannibalizing itself.

A comedian calls himself a leftist shill and immediately people ON THE LEFT want him fired.

Thanks senpai...

>Bill Maher is one of the only old-guard liberals left
No. He's a shill producing lowbrow content at best. I stopped watching his show when he did a complete 180 on illegal drone strikes that cause significant civilian casualties in just two weeks. He's as fair and balanced as O'Reilly's show was back in the day.

Fuck him and his degeneracy.

On this day we give thanks to OP for not being a complete faggot, but instead only 51% so.

exactly

Now this is someone we should get kicked off tv. I'm serious this guy is vile, we need to get his show canceled.

>be american
>can't use certain words while describing certain groups

meanwhile in my university professors are openly bashing immigrants and minorities and promote traditionalism

what the fuck
i can't see how someone could be so stupid to be offended by this
there's no way anyone really cares about this

Meanwhile every black celeb ever says it openly. People will start realizing the double standard because of this.

The broadcast was altered he never said that.

fuck bill maher
>compilation of him raging against the 2nd amendment:
youtube.com/watch?v=fBQCdr2FRtc