ACTUAL Happening

Holy shit Sup Forums Judicial watch just received more Clinton emails through a FOIA request

>Not only had she illegally sent more CLASSIFIED information than previously known

Remember that day she fainted, and the "doctor" said it was dehydration/pneumonia? And you'd be called a conspiracy theorist by MSM if you doubted it

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/01/judicial-watch-obtains-new-classified-clinton-emails.amp.html

Read halfway down. Her staffers FAKED that statement, you can read the emails where they create it. Once again Sup Forums was more.

>AAAAAAAAANND the Clinton foundation was found doing political favors for a dirty RUSSIAN bank. This is fucking massive, yet MSM is dead silent???

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 10 of 10/view
conservativepost.com/member-of-hillary-clintons-inner-circle-arrested-charged-with-treason-as-noose-tightens-its-finally-happening/
freep.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/02/fbi-agents-swarm-michigan-home-national-security-issue/364457001/
youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/dnc-lawsuit-attorneys-report-receiving-new-ominous-phone-calls/
youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-02/msm-finally-admits-russiagate-is-clintons-conspiracy-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'll never get imprisoned sadly

Crooked Hillary.

Isn't this like a day old already? None of it ultimately matters if she's just going to get away with it.

You're not allowed to criticize Clinton.

This shoulda still be big news on CNN, NYT and shit though. This is a fucking outrage how they're burying it

Can still meme it until there's more public outrage

Bump.

>She'll never get imprisoned sadly
I don't care. Sure in a perfect world she'd be the first up against the wall but I'd be happy as long as the DNC realizes how toxic she is and distances itself from her cronies and politics.

It's significantly disgusting that they will never report on it. It couldn't be more dishonest
And it's fucking treason, and she's getting away with it, and they don't discuss it. It's sad really.

So how do we spread this? Is there anything trending on twitter that we could latch on to?

No one cares Frank.

Pol was right* oops

Could infect the anti trump #MarchForTruth tag. Especially since this is the truth and it's a big fucking deal

Is it a crime to "deliberately mislead the public"?

Please say yes.

We need to ramp up the public pressure to throw that bitch in jail.

this, we all know what must be done.

Looks like the DNC and state department doesn't have her back anymore

>Judicial watch

Not an argument.

bump for visibility. this is gigantic. I have always suggested that the russian deals were just projection from Hillary.

Apparently that's today so we need to make this known asap.
Memes/infographics of this info and some hashtag like
#MarchforTruth
#TheRealTruth
#RussianToCollusions

bump again. fuck sliding.

bump

> H
A
> B
B
> E
N
> N
I
> N
G

this is the greatest happening post-election i have seen.

So it turns out hillary was colliding with Russians?

How legit is Judicial watch? I'm not seeing this story anywhere else

mite b cool

Part 10 of the vault released too
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 10 of 10/view

of course. it was all projection! who's the only person we KNOW was cheating the whole time using the DNC? we KNOW hillary urged a deal to give russia a shitload of uranium. we KNOW that the MSM is literally controlled by Clinton's goons.

she's been projecting this entire time, and pushing this russian plot to poison the well.

They are legit.
They are experts at FOIA requests

Member Of Hillary Clinton’s Inner Circle Arrested, Charged With TREASON As Noose Tightens … It’s Finally Happening
conservativepost.com/member-of-hillary-clintons-inner-circle-arrested-charged-with-treason-as-noose-tightens-its-finally-happening/

Bump for visibility

...so faggots can get in here and out of their "how can white bois even compete" and "drumfie" shill threads they get suckered into day after day after day.

Hillary on her way to prison

but but 2 scoops

>Fox News
Fake new

Always accuse your enemy of what you're guilty of. It's been Clinton's mantra this whole shitshow.

The first thing that comes up when I search it on Jewgle is "Judicial watch bias", hmmmm

Hillary, The Final Judgment

who lives here?
FBI agents swarm Michigan home for national security issue
freep.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/02/fbi-agents-swarm-michigan-home-national-security-issue/364457001/

ayup. this this this.

They might be for all I know, but they are experts at FOIA and they get emails no one did before.

Bumparino friend

Hillary was the WORST candidate since 35+ years, maybe even longer

- Shit Health
- Corrupt/Chronic Liar
- HORRIBLE Judgment

- ZERO Integrity
- Total puppet to third parties

But most of all:
No real or significant achievements of her own, riding solely on the ticket of others (espc. her AIDS ridden fornicator husband)

On the other hand Trump was a candidate, so good, proficient and professional, it could hardly be better. Glad he won, but even more glad she lost. She still needs to go to jail for the crimes she committed. LOCK HER UP

>Sup Forums was more

I wanna see Chelsea Clinton sucking the cock of justice

All of this shit right here.

South Park may have taken it's shot at Trump too, but their Hillary was dead fucking accurate. youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

I wonder why.....

it's hepatitis c. why do you think they made great strides in effectively curing it lately?

Just another nothinburger. Nothing will come of this information. Should probably get some sleep though, I'm getting pretty tired. What's say we take a nap and come back to this tomorrow?

Did Comey fuck up any chance of Trump prosecuting her for mishandling classified information?

"we are sitting ducks" tweet
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/dnc-lawsuit-attorneys-report-receiving-new-ominous-phone-calls/

Dude it's just some emails, who cares

Republibabies are trying to cover up the Comey Russia treason with more email nonsense. Yawn, own up to your crimes

It should. But it wont the msm will probably just say that she lost and at this point its like kicking a dead horse, while at the same time covering clinton whining about her loss blaming macedonia. MSM is two faced dont expect them to cover anything fairly.

Their Twitter says they're a conservative group. But all they really do is FOIAs and find how retarded Democrats are. FOIAs are just information, what they can contain can be liberal or conservative.

What a stupid fucking meme, the NyQuil is easily at least $5 by itself.

Get the fuck out of here and don't ever talk to me or my shitposters again.

And? The kind of people who "fight bias" are people who listen to NPR all day and bitch about how pro-America and pro-capitalist it is.

Spread it like wildfire. Don't let the demoralization get to you. It's a long road.
Like a turtle, slow and steady wins the race.

>Dearborn
Muslims

You know, I've posted this video for months, and months, and months. Not once has an anti-Trumper even responded to it, not even with snark or joke or shitpost. It just sits there, like an open reactor emitting radiation.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI

>nothinburger

I hate this retarded fucking phrase so much. Kill yourself.

thing is.

I think ALL of the DNC are this corrupt

more bumping. people are a little bored with hillary's emails. many have already forgiven and forgotten her. we haven't and won't. but it's bad optics for trump to smash his losing opponent. we need to figure out how to ensure this gets out, as well as gets addressed in court.

I thought that vid would be a big load of nothing but holy shit they literally admit to it

The "false" doctor statement looks like its not about the recent fall on 9/11 though? Am I missing something?

Any reasonable judge would charge her in a second

>people still wonder why the corporate media is so full of shit

Oh sweet honey child.

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736
>To amend the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 to authorize the domestic dissemination of information and material about the United States intended primarily for foreign audiences, and for other purposes.

Keep it bumped. MSM will report it

Save it, it's fucking kryptonite anytime the shill fucks bring CNN into an argument.

They scatter like cockroaches in the light.

He's right though. Can't wait for this thread to die in a few hours and be replaced with someone bitching about minorities or whatever. Maybe it'll be the guy from last night who said the Seth Rich thing is about to get messy lol.

>THIS IS IT GUYS, OUR CONSPIRACY THEORY WILL ACTUALLY BE PROVEN RIGHT THIS TIME....why does no one care? Please believe me! PLEASE BELIEVE ME

Trump will Tweet about it. Republicans would love to flash this everywhere. It will be reported

It's only a theory until it's confirmed, shill. Much like Hilary's health and deleted emails. "Nothingburger" is the amount of pussy you get being a paid shill.

Holy shit, this is almost as bad as that time Trump told Duerte the location of our nuclear submarines and disclosed Israeli intelligence to the Russians.

You guys are the most hypocritical assholes on the planet. In 5 months Trump as already compromised more intelligence, to people who are hardly our allies, than Hillary did since the 1990s, but no biggie.

Wake up and just leave Hillary alone. She will never have political power, you won. When are you guys just going to back off? No prosecutor in America has a real case against her, and that's simply because she never did anything illegal. It was fucking Colin Powell who even told her to use a private server

>P-pls drop it

LOL

Shills like this one makes me think it would be better to spread this info without trump's Name attached to it

JW is the group that exposed the IRS targeting scandal

>You guys are the most hypocritical assholes on the planet.

The irony is so thicc I could make an onahole out of it.

MSM Finally Admits RussiaGate is Clinton’s “Conspiracy Theory”
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-06-02/msm-finally-admits-russiagate-is-clintons-conspiracy-theory/

>When are you guys just going to back off?

I'll ask you niggers the same question.

Trump won, he's president now, wake up and just leave him alone. He won, there's nothing you can do to change that, all your constant shit flinging is just slowing down progress. You like progress, don't you? Yes you do, of course you do, because you're a good boy.

You replied to the wrong person my dude

omg look at the time,is time for a nap

cmon pol,lets go to our beds and have some rest,im so sleepy zzzz

Bump for exposure

Yeah, meant to respond to this faggot

How did judicial watch obtain new clinton emails and how do you know it's not fake

Are you telling me tens of thousands of emails released to wikileaks, none of them had anything as incriminating as this, but now judicial watch suddenly gets "Clinton emails" from an unknown source which contain this type of info?

You have zero confidence that this leak is authentic, not only that its easy as fuck to fake something like this, it has all the signs of a fake

irrelevant anyway. the emails are the emails.

Peddle your wares elsewhere merchant

What? Point out some actually real news about Hillary

I know you won't, but at some point I hope you realize that every republican president has done what y'all hate Hillary for but 10x worse and that the whole reason the conservative media pushes this shit is because at the end of the day, the economy did great under Clinton and Obama so they are reduced to conspiracies because republicans are just shills for millionaires and can only get your vote through propaganda

but her emails

I'm asking the very fair question of "How do you know it's authentic and not a fake".

You cannot answer it because i got a really strong point. it makes no sense that judicial watch of all places will suddenly obtain the most incriminating clinton emails of all, out of the blue

fuck off shill

>Implying I give a shit about American politicians corruption
>Implying it's not just for the satisfaction of dragging down the left and their icons for me.

You shills fucked with the wrong board.

I guess more remains to be seen. How do publications get stories? How do you know it's fake and not authentic?

She literally could've gone to jail but Comey let her off the hook and said she didn't know what she did was a crime. That's the only reason she's not in a plane jumpsuit right now

>there's nothing you can do to change that

Other than treason is an impeachable offense, and I consider encouraging foreign governments to undermine the democratic process (the constitution) to be treason.

Hi Chelsea, what is tastier? Oats or lupins?

read the fucking article kike
>Judicial Watch released more than 2,000 pages of documents it obtained pursuant to a May 5, 2015 court order, after filing a lawsuit against the State Department for failing to comply with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

Fox and others have confirmed their authenticity. And Judicial watch got them through an FOIA request, it's definitely real

Dude you're so dark and cool. Fucking up peoples lives is funny.

Fucking grow up pussy