Swedish Youtuber DNA test

Turns out she is 16% African

>YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smrqpHyhA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those scandis with the fat squishy nose and squinty eyes and round cheeks are descendants of mongols and shitskins.

There's so many of those types up there you're probably 85% mutts.

>Ivory Coast
one of her ancestors literally got BLACKED by a slave kek

Uh, duh?

She's either Mongol or Negro with that nose.

Her father is a """"white"""" Amurican

im 0.1% sub-saharan african.

youtube.com/watch?v=smrqpHyhA8U

I call bullshit

oh that's it, I have no idea who this bitch is. If she's part American, then yeah, confirmed slave or Southern jigaboo ancestor

That'd do it.

Many Celts fucked around with Negros in the US.

these dna tests are bullshit mostly and you fucking morons pay them to collect your dna just to prove how "white" you are. Fuckkng ridiculous

There's no way she can have that nose and be full Euro.

HELIUM
E
L
I
U
M

tbhfamquam i only paid $99, shipping included to have some jews analyze my spit

She literally looks like a nog with white skin.

>nog nose
who would have guessed...

Literal Snow Nigger

No surprise. Americans are disgusting mongrels.

thats all the african dick she has taken. It factors in a womans dna test.

And now the DNA testing company have the rights of her and her families DNA, kek

Try again :^)
The .2% is Mongolian (Finnish)

this

pack it up boys

>brown hair
>black eyes
>potato nose

WE

>all over the place European

Thanks for proving my point, white mutt.

Let's see yours, big boy.

Amurica the land of niggers mongrels and cucks

But 23andme is Jewish owned, they always add 0,1% of whatever. It would mean you had one black ancestor 10 generations ago. Were there any black people in Norway 300 years ago?
>sweden
>african dick
AncestryDNA is run by Christians.

I'm not stupid enough to give my DNA to some sticky jews. I can trace my ancestors way back anyways.

Hello Chang

>TFW slav
>TFW 0.0% African (both sub Saharan and north), middel eastern and asian admixture
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Get rekt anglofags

WE ARE the true masterrace.
So white you get so anally ravaged and start saying shit like we got Mongld (which is plain false since slavs didn't intermix with Mongols under the yoke) and are not white

Whiter and purer than you ever be bitch

they didnt just "analyze" it they tagged it, stored it and are now selling your info to the highest bidder you dumbass

Mhmm sure you can. You won't get the test because you know it'll reveal 50%+ Jamal DNA, I understand it hurts you to know that an American is whiter than you.

*checks flag*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pay denbts
Also, post your results nigger. Again, I'm whiter than you.

You're a dog dude. A "white" mutt with no national identity or achievements so you just cling onto the fact that you have all over the place European genetics. A little bit slav, anglo, mediterranean etc. You don't even have any country to come back to in Europe. You're a homeless mutt from a mixed country with no future.

Why? I don't need to take a test I can trace my ancestors back 500 years. DNA tests are for deracinated rootless mongrel mystery meat Amuricans

Whomst?

This.

Ethnicities are irrelevant considering good looking people exist across ethnic lines, although not proportionally, but still nonetheless.
Why do you obsess over genealogy, like Jews?

I literally have direct maternal relatives living in Norway whom I visit yearly, but okay. My paternal lineage has been traced to the 15th century, all living in the same part of southwest England, and all sharing the same two names Henry/George. My Mediterranean DNA was less than 1%

>Sweden
>Ever being Anglo

>Sweden
>yes

Excuse my ignorance Sup Forums, could it be she got those 16% lurking in her DNA from fucking sandniggers ?

It didn't make sense to me how a swede could be 16% nigger until you said that.

BTFO Denbts nigger. I can trace my lineage back even farther than you.

no, it not works this way

> I never expected my result to show anything in America, although my grandpa was from there

How does she think procreation works?

Sit the fuck down, you got cucked so fucking hard in WWII that you should still be embarrassed, oil man.

You actually can see the nigger in her slightly deformed face shape and irregular eyes and mouth.

These tests seem unreliable imo.

If she had 16% african DNA wouldn't she be a light shitskin ?

you know in Europe we have data protection laws against storing DNA? You cant store finger prints or anything like that either

Mystery solved. Amerimutts all deserve to be gassed.

t. malformed briton

>110% African with a 10% margin of error

haha do you really believe that

Your post doesn't say anything relevant. You're still a mutt with no identity. You visited some relatives in here in Norway? So fucking what? Snakker du norsk?

>swedes
>white
Hahahahaha. The only remaining white people now are western Slavs.

Scandinavians? Shitskins
Finns? Asians
Germans, Frenchmen and Spaniards? Shitskins
Russians? Asians
Italians? Shitskins
Brits? Fucking pooinloos
Americans? MAJOR LEAGUE BIG TIME SHITSKINS

no
but her children could be
I read about one case that american pair had a kid and children was looking like half black
husband was furious and the chick was pleading that she was loyal
>normal
they test it and it was his
his grandma was mixed and he get it from it
>ONE DROP RULE

I could've told you she was part nigger just by looking at her. Her gramps was probably a full-blown nigger who got invited to Sweden to breed with Swedish girls.

My ancestors have been in the Americas since the early 1600s, and in the south since the 1740s, and I'm more Scandinavian than she is. I'm 98% western European and Scandinavian, and 2% Mi'kmaq Indian.

You can clearly tell on her face that she isn't germanic, and if you aren't germanic you aren't swedish.

>no national identity or achievements
Yeah we're so hard up for achievments over here lmao If only we wuz barbarians who raped n pillaged n sheeit

And yet I have more of an identity than you. Also, no I don't speak it. I have a terrible time picking up any language, it doesn't matter what it is.

It says in the video her grandfather is an Amurican solider who was stationed in Austria

AMERISHARTS ETERNALLY BTFO

She is extremely lucky she didn't get the kinky, greasy, knappy hair, or the other disgusting features that will out a quadroon or octoroon.

She'll be ok.

ok

Bullshit. She got blacked (like all American girls) and the DNA lab staff helped her cover it.

>two mostly white people have a kid
>turns out to be half-black
>FUCKING SCIENCE!

All American women love black cocks. And all American men are cucks and love it.

She apparently knew her grandpa was black. I don't see what's shocking about it given that information. It is interesting though, her parents must have been born at least before the 1970s, and Sweden had practically no black people back then. Perhaps her grandma went on a pleasure cruise to Africa.

What's your identity? All you are is a heritagefagging embarassment with no national identity and no future. You Amerimutts are a huge mistake. Do you speak English to your old Norwegian relatives? Just pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8

C'mon nige, post your results. Guarantee I'm whiter than you.

>DNA Test
>Online

Say no more greek fat nerd, go to your bad, you would be probably dead by Hitler right now just because your appearance

WHOMSTD

>Slavs are the master race
>move away because their own countries are shit

T. Mixed race 'swede'

it can happen
some genes are recessive and show in2nd or 3th generation

HER MOM GOT BURGER'D

This.
American HURRitage fags are the worst.

>lol I'm 1/49 German
>guthen thagh, where can I buy some letherhousen?
>I'll visit my distant family in Germany and speak English to them, ya?

Her t shirt reads
Proud to be a russian

You're not white if you have brown hair.

Definitely a nigger then. We buried a lot of niggers in Europe during WWII, after executing them for raping white women -- so it's possible that she's a second generation nigger rape baby, but knowing those eurocucks, gramps probably got paid.

We're American you dumb snownigger. We dropped the A-bomb. Built skyscrapers. Invented the internet. Mass produced the automobile. Planted our flag on the fucking moon. What the FUCK have Norwegians ever done? Sack some monasteries 1000 years ago?

This heritage meme is so obnoxious. No American on Sup Forums gives a fuck about their heritage only the sub 120 IQ normies do. I am American and only American.

Besides very basic sentences used to communicate in a couple different languages, I can't speak any other language fluently. What did you not understand about my post? Yes, I struggle with learning foreign languages.
My identity is derived from tracing my direct paternal and maternal lineage back as far as I can (over 500 years paternally, over 400 maternally. All done with research on my own, visiting archives as well as church records in countries like yours and England). I also have identity as an American. Need I delve into that?

>You actually can see the nigger
kek

t. half spic

This sounds like a psyop. This sounds like propaganda to push the narrative that there is no such things a whites, europeans are not really a thing etc. Don't believe these e- celeb people that
post these results. They are all jews. They can fake these results as we have seen with the jewess Lauren southern.

So why can't any of you shut up about your fucking "heritage"?

>lol I'm 1/389.4 Irish, pass me some Guiness, Rory
>I'll name my first kid Padraig
>kiss me, I'm Irish xDDDD
>btw I'm also 1/83.3 French, bon jar
>3/99.1 Cherokee pride, amirite?

>no national identity
>no nationaly identity
Hang on let me repeat that one more time so I can reread how fucking dumb that statement is
>NO NATIONAL IDENTITY
I'm American you mong.

>dat nose

Could've saved herself some money by having an honest person in her general vicinity for I don't know her whole life.

100% chance her nipples are off-brown too.

>greece
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YOURE AS WHITE AS A TURK

Well said, based black guy

Speak for yourself lol. She doesnt look nordic to me. Probably eastern europe.

NEGROID!!!

>Amerimutts get triggered by this

>called out
>mad
:)

Ok Varg

>Turns out she is 16% African

And we're separated from apes in general by less than 2% of dna.