Sharia law is red pilled

Im not a muslim ,nor would I ever choose sharia law in my country, but how could you deny that its red pilled? Examples, words from a women living under sharia law:

>They emphasize protecting women. One major reason for abayas and hijabs (although in my country you are not required to wear one as a Westerner) is for the women to keep her body sacred for her husband. And believe me, I know plenty of Arab women that dress like a whore under that abaya - they just only show it to their husbands at home. Also, contrary to popular belief, women make a choice to cover themselves for the reason stated above - many women are proud to only shows themselves to their husbands.

>Women are not allowed in bikinis or Western swimwear in public beaches. You have to go to a private beach or a fancy hotel pool/beach. This is part of the protection and also modesty of women's bodies, because Sharia law knows that women are seen as sexual objects, so they don't desire it to be shown in public.

> They're anti-infidelity. A woman's loyalty should be to her husband. As a woman, it's illegal to live with a man if you're not married (although many Western couples do so in secret) and if you have a baby out if wedlock, you are deported. Sharia law does not like single mothers. This forces women to make good choices so they're not having sex with random men and not living with a man before marriage leaves you "pure." Basically imagine having no access to contraception - I bet less women would be riding the cc, don't you think? However, drugstores do sell condoms here, as for birth control pills I'm not really sure.

> A woman cannot be the boss of her husband at work. It's illegal to let the wife work in a higher position than her husband in the same company (if different companies then it doesn't matter). Sharia law prefers the man to lead in the family.

gonna give my self a bump. No one wants to discuss this?

>you can't bump your own threads
>can't green text properly
>made the picture more interesting than the post

Lurk more faggot

sage

> A woman cannot be the boss of her husband at work. It's illegal to let the wife work in a higher position than her husband in the same company (if different companies then it doesn't matter).
Where the fuck did this come from?

Because it's so backwardly conservative and it's not redpilled at all. If anything, it shrouds the truth in ass backwards mysticism.

If you mean redpilled as in they marry their cousins and arrest women for being raped then you're still fucking wrong.

Perhaps you should go visit our great friends the Saudi's, and learn their customs.

/thread

lurk moar

if men rape a woman she is blamed because she was too enticing.
sharia law gives women no power. they are treated like slaves.
protecting slaves DNE red pilled.

Sure you are not a Muslim. Anons this is what is known as taqiyya

This, fuck off until you can format properly, sage

Technically against rules to announce SAGE also.

EVERY religion and everything connected with it is retarded!

ITT newfags calling out newfags.

Sharian law that awfull shit for schisophrenics only.
Marriage - for right wing retards
Religios for human scum!

Brazil would improve a lot with Sharia Law

Fuck off Ahmed, we need feminism.

>Sharia law is red pilled
No you nigger cuck.

Red pilled is freedom. There isn't freedom in sharia law. Contribute to society immediately by standing in traffic.

HAAAWWW

Can't /thread your own post newfag.

Inshallah

Holy shit the one on the left looks like something out of 28 Days Later.

>Red pilled is freedom.

Freedom leads to debauchery and downfall of civilizations.

There has to be some sort of discernment, you can't just go all the way into one direction.

This is my ideal waifu

Cool so I get to live with some ugly fat whore who will grow to resent me after a year and for the rest of my life ?
sign me up!

>Pedophilia
>Red piled

That's America not Sharia.

>shitskin law from backwards civilization
>"red pilled"
Fuck off, shill. It just goes to show how much of a beta you are if you need actual law to make you woman obey you.

>Achmed just realized he's the woman in his relationship

t. libertarian cuck

We need a white version of sharia

shut up evil japan

great trolling
>saged though

Conservatards are the greatest blight on our nations - even more damaging than niggers. Soon as we get into power, all traditionalisms - including theism - will be wiped out.

There will always be degeneracy as long as brown people are around.

I used to think this way until I sorted myself out

It works fine if you're a small dicked desert savage scared that his women will leave for a better and kinder civilization.

Nuke islam

what a stupid, stupid dance. looks like she farted and is trying to waft it away from her ass

*BRRPT* whiff *BRPT* whiff

it's called byzantium, join us brother

> about to retort
> see flag
>rapemymomsassholeandletmesuckitafterwardsbeforekillingusbothmohammed.jpg
Literally, every single one of your posts corresponds with your destroyer-of-europe flag.
Sage master b8rs