3D women are NOT important

Daily reminder that 3D women are NOT important.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gcREeTisy8
youtube.com/watch?v=TH_572d1XA4
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know sempai, I know.

degenerates

2D women after 1995 stopped being important too.

too bad ive never seen one like that. not in this degenerate shithole

user, ..will you W A T C H this video with me?! but you have to promise to watch the thing. .. p-please , for me, hehe :)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gcREeTisy8

stupid (((Americucks))) killed millions of amazing girls just like her to please their rat jew masters. (((ivanka))) holding her "beautiful baby"

This desu

women are a product of their nation. Create a better nation and in return you'll have women creating better men.

youtube.com/watch?v=TH_572d1XA4
It's okay OP, you don't need to remind me.
>nothing was ever important

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Yes. They need men to lead again too. Culturally we've lost it. Alot of women (even degenerate 20 somethings) actually want traditionalism back too, but they don't know how to get it. So in the meantime they screw around on Tinder just like the guys.

What a fucking nazi.

Yo what the fuck is this shit, you fucking immoral scum, do you know the attrocities commited by those monsters ?

Also i think i saw someone with an Antisemite pic further up.

Are you people racist or something ?

I specified 1995 becausce Eva killed 2D women in both an ironic sense and an unironic sense

>australia
>being anything but degenerate filth

Yes, remember Yui from Megazone23? The first time I ever wanked to anything on TV was Fujiko from Lupin the Third. Then there was the Swedish girl from Gundam. God, I miss old anime.

EoE aired in 1997 though

2D is cute! CUTE!

you recreate it !!! The Weimar Republic of the 1920s was the most degenerate time in human history, but men and women, one by fucking one, turned from that and created a different environment for their still lost brothers and sisters. You're being manipulated to think the worst of your people, by people who are not yours. (pic related) They disguise themselves in order to criticize, force and destroy our people from within. ..the jews are not white people (I'll post them admitting it next), but they act white, like wolves in sheeps clothing

((()))
maybe this picture is more to your liking

((()))
>jews for rapeugees
jews holding signs in *our countries. part 1 of 2

((()))
part 2 of 2
jews holding signs in their countries (man is in israel)

>you recreate it !!!
The weimar republic still had a 97%+ (thats just a guess excluding the jewish pop) homogeneous german nation. I might be able to do it with one or two states here. As an entire nation? Not even possible now. post 1960 that option died for america.
I might give the UK a try but i don't think they hand out citizenship to burgers easy.

*forgot pic

I agree with you on that point, I do believe it's going to be near impossible in the US for many reasons, not just demographics but more importantly the mentality of pride and infallibility. UK is similar to the US. The rest of Europe is ripe for progression, even if it's a return to traditionalism it's still progression, (most countries are still demographically 90% W) . I'm not suggesting you waste your time, energy and life trying to change something that was never united under identity. You're still European, humans don't evolve that fast. Find your ethnic heritage, learn that culture, language and return to your homelands. They're welcoming if you're willing to remove your facade of "Americanism". I've lived and traveled to Europe, it's easier to adapt to 1 identity than to adapt to trends and "multiculturalism".

((()))
here is another picture you can us as your desktop wallpaper

Well said. For me the identity is pretty easy. Since i'm all english/welsh decent. Shame that the US and UK are in such positions though because they're really the ones i care about.

wrong picture reeee

((()))
>jews welcome rapeugees
such lovely people. When was the last time a jew volunteered to help veterans of their wars?! When was the last time a jew offered 1 shekel for an American, seeing how they receive billions from Americans who are $33 trillion in debt (20 national + 13 individual households)

little girls ?

Is it normal for a girl in Japan to give a present to her father on Valentines?

This.

You don't believe this crap yourself do you?

Love live is fucking garbage

That's a beautiful and rich culture brother. It's worth fighting for and at the end of the day, whatever happens, you lived and died beside your people, not in any town USA where your bones will be paved over to build a cookie cutter community for Somalis or Walmart for the "consumers". There is already white flight so it's not like people are harmoniously rooted into the community. Might as well return to a place I knew for millions of years. Bless you and our people. I'm glad we met and never forget
>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

3D women are important to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

>women

>It's a "weebs try to stay relevant on Sup Forums" episode

Pathetic. You're a minority now, you fags