Why does everyone keep calling this a "joke?"

Why does everyone keep calling this a "joke?"
What was the joke? It's not like she was doing it ironically since she literally does hate him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What was the joke?
Her career.

Why do you keep making threads about it? 5 threads an hour for days.

Trump is a joke
also alt right

I don't, this is the first thread I've posted about it.

Desu

What does that have to do with holding a replica of his decapitating head being a "joke?" Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Why aren't more people asking what the joke was? I'm not offended by it or anything, I just don't understand what she was even attempting to express if it wasn't an actual call to violence.

I don't see how anyone can think this is a joke, jokes are supposed to be funny. Look how much she's smiling.

Her claim is that it was a reference to his comment about blood coming from Megyn Kelly's eyes or wherever.

In reality, though, we all know she wanted to do a provocative image depicting her hatred for Trump and get attention and attagirls.

>Reddit spacing

MAGA PEDE HAVE AN UPBOAT T_D IS HERE

An hero you fucking larping fag

>Reddit spacing

There are only regular spaces in that post.

did you see the interview where she had free speech lawyer and she blamed white males

Sure buddy.
3 other threads about the exact same topic in the catalogue, but you just decided to make a total original and new thread about the exact same thing.

It's not about the same thing, I had an actual question.

>It's offended

Did you mean to respond to a different post? I don't understand.

You have to go back

No seriously, I think you accidentally confused posts. This is what you called reddit spacing:

But it was just a single sentence with no line breaks. It was below this post which *does* have a line break:

So I'm pretty sure you just replied to the wrong post. Not that it even makes sense since we've been using line breaks on Sup Forums for years before reddit existed, but that's where I think you got confused.

Honestly if she just apologized and not called it sexism and just left it as is she could've been fine people. People have to learn that there's actions for what they did even if they are rich.

Yeah exactly fuck her no remorse she isn't sorry lol.

Griffin is a completely irrelevant celebrity and she's probably very excited to have this time in the spotlight.

I have a hard time believing that she made the initial video without knowing a shit-storm like this would ensue. It was intended to put her in the public's eye; whether the circumstances were positive or negative are irrelevant. She's an attention whore and this is allowing her to bask in the people's attention.

The video was tasteless, but harmless. However, her rationale behind creating it is wholly despicable.

Leftists are allied with Islamic groups.

This was testing the waters to see the reactions.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Secret service should arrest her, it would be awesome

Some right-wing comedian should make the same 'joke' but throat fucking her fake head or something

She deserves it

Why does she remind me of Mrs Tweety

It is absolutely an crime equivalent to hate speech.

Btw, same thing happened in Japan a pitiful group called crac aka Antifa in Japan wrote hush tag Hang Abe on his tweet, right after it went viral then they made a sorryass comment
It can not be tolerated.
I have found those antifa and liberal twats praise violence, and they actually do everywhere else regardless of race.

This ho needs to get jailed.

Waa waa waa. She is a no talent hack that put her personal and political hatred of trump out there and got burned. She deserves to be homeless and pushing a cart full of bottles earm money.