Is reddit redpilled now?

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6ewmhg/terror_threat_causes_evacuation_at_rock_am_ring/

no, not yet.

lol europe you made your mess. At least spics are afraid of us because we are bigger than them 90% of the time

lol white boys are so retarded they cant even stick together and fight off the muzzies. you goyim deserve everything you get for your cowardice.

god damn I hate muslims so much

you and me both brother

Definitely not

>spics are afraid of us

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it'll never be because the admin/mods that run it control the narrative, they block a lot of red pilling even titles that mention ethnicity etc

but when undeniable stuff occurs like this where it doesnt need to be spelled out to people, then you find in the comments some insight, every time this happens they get the picture, ive read some comment threads there were surprisingly red pilled and come into some that are all deleted

what has Sup Forums done to me? I wait eagerly now for disaster in the hope for political revolution

hitler mk2 when?

Is it true though, what the ducth guy wrote? Because if it is, you are fucked.

Pretty sad that being CIVIC is considered red pilled now.

It's not pol
Welcome to real life, not your comfy city starbacks bubble

most terrorist are right wing nazi white men you racist scumbag. Check your white digits.

lmao fuck holland, based manlet rapefugees putting lanklets in their place

How much time you been lurking?

> Is REDDIT redpilled now?

Is the sky white and pink and black?

No. Guess again. It's still a hug-box. One poster doesn't equate to an entire hive-mind.

i wonder what the replies were. but that comment has probably been deleted by the ((mods))

Sad

There's a big difference. Spics are Catholic. Spics come here to work. Spics that come here to work are actually working.

I found it, once I sorted the replies by "Controversial".

snikkith• 2h
Can you back up any of that with actual facts?

your first point is not just wrong, but the opposite of what happened
which schools exactly are moving to halal only menus? And are they, per chance, also kosher, offer vegan and gluten-free stuff etc? (Ie. they are all around designed to be accessible to everyone, not just muslims?)
Do you have any statistics for white kids not visiting swimming pools, because it sounds like you are talking out of your ass.
An anecdotal story of a guy getting arrested and the police having stones thrown at them ain't good, but does not at all imply that they dictate the way society works. If anything, wouldnt that show how they are clashing with "society", which resist them?
Vandalized posters are a problem? Seriously?

being better than arab and north african filth is not enough. Hispanic majority countries are as dependent as the worst of them.
classic redditeur, it has to be verified by (((academics))) or it didn't happen

No, no they aren't. Reddit is still largely the cancer we need to apply radiation too

classic reddit