DO NOT LEGALIZE

Marijuana strikes again.

>Son gets high, turns into beautiful non-mentally ill female*
There, fixed that transphobic headline. They should be ashamed of themselves.

What if they started smoking because they wanted a sex change and they smoked it to full the pain of chopping off the penis?

This is just another case of homos being mentally damaged. Nothing to do with weed.

>This is just another case of poor muslims being radicalized by hate preachers. Nothing to do with islam.

>weak faggot gets psychosis
Congratulations, literally anything can cause psychosis, lets ban everything.
Shit man sometimes living causes a psychosis, guess we need to ban life famalamadingdong

>child takes drug he cant handle
>its not the retard childs fault

I've been smoking since 14 and it has only made my dick get bigger.

>be retarded
>smoke weed
>still retarded
>do retarded thing

Banning marijuana will some how fix this.

Happened to a friend of mine
Marihuana not even once

Most likely schizo, weed brings it out

>weed doesn't get people high, stoners do

>drinks a coke cherry
>cuts of penis is psychosis rage

Crazy person smokes weed, acts crazy. Wow.

>subhumans cant smoke weed without self-destructing
>therefore it should be legal
legalize all drugs and defund all overdose treatments. the retard problem will literally solve itself in a week.

How high are you right now?

Kek

its not marijuana it is a special plant called Skunk which the media always talk about lol.

im not..im not a retard i was quoting

>anonymous source
hmmmm

It's his fault for cutting of his dick. If stoners want to take the risk of getting their dicks cut off, that's fine by me. All it means that there can't properly breed their worthless existence.

You're fuckin retarded m8

no

What? We're talking about an inherent biological flaw. Not ideological propaganda or other environmental factors. Not the same at all. Stupid roach.

Friendly reminder that marijuana is just the new tobacco. They said cigarettes were good for you in the beginning, too.
>inb4 le cancer cure, etc, etc.

>a potent form of cannabis

Yes, I've heard about that I think it's called PCP, very potent cannabis indeed.

Bowling for Columbine.

I had some bad weed yesterday and I just felt like shit while spacing out, which eventually led to throwing up. Kid was probably on some other shit he doesn't want his dad to know about or he has a mental illness. No sane person cuts of his dick because of weed.

Must have been laced with PCP or something. No way raw regular kush did that. Fake news, kike.

Artificial sweeteners have been found to increase the likelihood of psychosis in susceptible individuals.

He is tranny
Cannabis help him to realize it

>I can only describe him as a waste of space

oh my lord

I just smoked and my penis is still attached. Explain that

>I knew about microphallus as a side effect but this...

Did you smoke skunk? Pretty sure it's the strain.

Spice

top kek

reefer madness

fucking Australian anti-drug propaganda is hilarious to those of us that don't live there because it's so clearly bullshit

you faggots literally believe marijuana can give you 'psychosis', fucking lel

and my favorite part is this whole 'skunk' thing, like dank ass weed can do some magical thing and become a mixture of super speedball heroin/crack

what a fucking joke

How many lives have to be ruined by this devil weed before we say enough is enough?
We ought to go full Duterte on these degenerate's asses.

go sniff some gasoline you fucking abbo

The day of the rope is coming for you, dope fiend.

this

I was at risk of having a sex change until I used drugs as a crutch

People who do weed think everybody does drugs all the time. they legitimately think all people always do drugs all the time.

This

FANTASTIC!

Idiots like him will not reproduce.

LEGALIZE :D

Are we talking synthetic THC like K2 or the average bud?

That guy who ran people over in New York was on K2. That's the difference.

I will accept being seen as lazy by my father for being on weed. I'm already a lazy dead beat anyways.

Lol what kind of father calls his son a waste of space. Fake news

There's nothing wrong with getting high once in a while at a party where a joint is passed around.

However if you sit in a 3rd world shithole like Britain and start smoking every hour to get away from it all, risk is high of really developing a psychosis. Yes, even from weed, which is much more potent today than it was like 20 years ago.

Anyway, once you go nuts, you've practically wrecked your life.

I've been wondering if there would ever be a good time to post that, and this is the one.

Have a (you)

umm, sweetie, that's a big transphobic isn't it?

so?

no, it's not you faggot.. we are on the verge of legalizing the plant, which aside from recreational uses, has an absurd number of industrial applications for its fiber and other parts.. once that happens, it's never going away

Sorry friendo, but your big island is our bitch, and if the US legalizes, you will too because you have no actual political power

that's because they realize coffee, alcohol and cigarettes are drugs. Do you do any of these things?

Yeah white kids in England literally think theyre niggers

>Anyway, once you go nuts, you've practically wrecked your life.

we actually are :^D

How do you handle nuts in The Progressive Xeople's Stack of Geuropa nowadays? Are they allowed to roam free until they commit some misdemeanor to justify initiating the lifelong cycle of chronic incarceration like the modern neoliberal states of the world? Or is there a special exemption in the German peace treaty allowing you to continue operating concentration camps for the mentally ill?

>A new potent form of marihuana

Here we go with the cannabinoid analogues again. Don't smoke bath salts, faggots.

your friend literally cut off his own dick??

many such cases actually

Why the fuck do you canre what other people consume? That stuff doesn't effect you.

kek

>guns don't kill people, people kill people
guessing you're not pro gun restriction though, right friend? :^)

bet he was (((circumcized))) as a child

>Son obviously has severe mental illness
>Parents don't get him care
>Cuts his dick off
>"The marijuana did it"!

could've sworn i've seen this somewhe-- oh!

ur an American?!
LOL

Nobody smokes weed cos its cool
people smoke weed cos it gets you high and relaxed
crazy people and children should stay away from it
Weed is bad if you use it to get away from reaposibilities , if u smoke it as relaxation after a hard working day i dont see a problem, same with drinking alc ... If you get smashed every day you are a fucking degenerate retard

That's a shameless exaggeration.
Mental illness is rare in MJ smokers. However the chances climb with prolongued and regular use. Nowadays psych wards have so many patients that come from MJ abuse that there's lots of scientific studies being done about this phenomenon.

Causation hasn't been proven yet, however there's strong empirical proof that psychosis outbreak is linked to massive MJ abuse.

It's also not that MJ is patricularly bad. If you take a drug regularly to deal with everyday life, then something is wrong with your life.

DAILY REMINDER
THE US GOVERNMENT DEPT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES HAS HAD A MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATENT SINCE 1999

fpbp

kek brazil knows whats up, experienced

My parents smoke weed all night starting from end of work until they go to bed

They also drink during that time.
They get fucked up because of the combination.

how can I show them that both are ruining their lives? And that they would save a LOT of money if they didn't buy alchohol every day and a large amount of weed every week?

The difference is that you can drink alcohol without getting intoxicated.

Once you're stuck in a rut, it's hard to get out.
A hobby would be great. Something to waste your time and interest on that's more wholesome than drugs and alcohol.

this
He sounds like a great dad.

Not yet, but I'm not waiting around for some cheeched out herbivore to freak out and cut my dick off. Day of the ash when

Goddamn marijuana poisoning our bright and bubbly youth

What a bait of the year
Want to know what all the OD druggies have in common ? They blame it on weed when explaining to their relative to not make them wipe the fuck out.
That kid was on some serious psychedelics. That's the truth. Kill him for lying to the judge.

He's a Nip, those three things are literally all he consumes on a daily basis

Are you in high school? I can't remember the last time I've even SEEN bad weed

>assuming his preferred gender
kys non-white shitlord scum

how is this not natural selection?

fake news

I bet there's much more people that self harm themselves after alcohol.

>hold my beer

Time to ban alcohol or what?

What's the point of that?

>implying americans don't cut off the penises of their young anyway

fucking kek one of those photos is of the bubonic plague

its the fathers fault not marijuana. i wonder how many of these 'talks' they had leading up to this event.

I'm high right now, should I cut my penis as well? Sounds like a great idea.

>"He switched from a very bright bubbly lad to ... I can only describe him as a waste of space"

This really sounds like most of my friends who smoke desu

Would never happen,but that shit'd be fun

>and alcohol
sure marijuana did it.

>people always do drugs all the time.
Based on the amount of coffee, booze, pills and cigarettes sold, it's safe to assume so

>"switched from bubbly faggot to waste of space" implies prolonged and heavy use
>at the same time, gets "high" enough on weed to cut off his own dick
yeah. sounds likely.

Ahmed smokes a little weed, realizes his own undeniable desire to rape, does something about it.

i thought it was laced with PCP or something crazy and thats why he did it

>this changes everything
So Jeff was right all along?!