Do you remember when white people hated rap?

Do you remember when white people hated rap, made fun of it, and shunned those few rare white people who liked it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ksBE53CIT8E

Now, from the U.S. to the E.U., they embrace it. Little white boys and girls want to grow up to be the next KRS-One, Missy Elliot, or Chubb Rock. Turntables outsell guitars. They want to be DJs. They dream of winning freestyle rap battles with a crowd cheering them on instead of dreaming of becoming accountants and lawyers like their parents.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVerwt3C_c
youtube.com/watch?v=t_0Uo3mduyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is not appropriate public attire

fucking retard

MUH DICK

she only wears that because she doesn't get shamed for it
when you see someone dressed like a slut you should scream at her various slurs while laughing maniacally
sadly you can go to jail for this in this fuckd up world so people don't do it anymore

yesterday at the store I saw a blonde beauty like in your webm, she was there with her poo in loo boyfriend.

made me butthurt as fuck

No little kid knows who KRS-One, Missy Elliot, or Chubb Rock are.

They like Drake and Chance the Rapper.

she was also wearing very tight yoga pants that perfectly showed off her butt and some tight sitting top.

god I fucking hate woman so fucking much but the pussy game ridiculous

You repeat something for someone's entire developing existance and it starts to stick.

That's the slippery slope in a nutshell, you know, the one that doesn't real.

Keep saying it till they go yeah... then say something more extreme for years till that sticks too.

I know that feel, yesterday I saw a 10/10 blue eyed blonde with Jamal the yard ape, he was feeling all up on that silky booty.

You know I just couldn't help but go home and ferviously masterbait to it, ya know?

....Fuck off Hanz.

The rich overlords push rap on young kids constantly. They even make sure its in the middle of katy perry songs. White people don't want to listen to the (c)raps it's all they know now. Blues is where its at motherfuckers!

>You repeat something for someone's entire developing existance and it starts to stick.

So that's why those racist black stereotypes are so prevalent.

If they wear this in America then I'm cuming soon.

Same with big butts and anal sex

I'm serious man, a 10/10 beautiful blonde together with a manlet Poo in loo.
I didn't even understand what the fuck was going on.

I mean I didn't saw them kissing or anything but it was clear that they were there together and the poo in loo was talking to her and she was all smiling at him.
when I tried to look at her she avoided eye contact completely.

when you see this interracial bullshit in real life with actual woman that you think are beautiful it feels very sad.

kek

It just became mainstream to the max

it's already declining, you see countries from all over the world have their own "rap". That's a big sign in the downfall of a genre.

>beautiful blonde together with a manlet Poo in loo.
Guys you're giving be wet dreams rn.
I'm tellin you, I be coming soon.
Fuck this country. I'm going west, the land of pink pussies and silky butts.

You know, I won't even argue with you, I'm sure you'll stare up and the rain and drown someday anyway.

Is she anywhere near a beach?

This is fucking uncivilized.

son of bastard bitch

please don't

Hahahaha rekt cuck

Based Pajeet!

Rap is retarded. I don't know anyone that actually likes it. It's one of the reasons I've basically stopped listening to local radio.

>That webm
How long until women just ditch any kind of pants all together? I honestly think women walking around in their underwear only will become some kind of big fashion trend within a decade or so. We're basically already there with short-shorts and the like.

Get bleached, become a real aryan today!

This.
Also if op knew anything about krs he would know he is pretty much anti everything mainstream rap finds trendy.

Older generations still hate rap, its only the millennials and that really fucked up generation after them that love it.

Rap can become a white thing just like rock 'n' roll became a white thing. There are many "country" rappers, for instance who are decent at the genre but are definitely not into classic hip hop / rap culture and promote more conservative ideals, albiet from the redneck pursuasion usually.

yea I guess so.
why isn't this cunt on my dick and on some pajeets dick instead? makes me mad how minorities take our white woman that should actually belong to the white man.

I guess the guy was filthy rich or something.
what other explanation is there?

I didn't ask you fags. I'll come there and marry one to get a PR. Eesy pezy.
Sweden is the best country and Finland is the rightful Swedish clay.

>internally rages at happy couples.
Supreme gentleman.

just say you want to put your dick inside her asshole

Fugg it is Ramadan ahhh

Ill be aiming for you little raft boat, abdul

I still hate rap.

>I don't know anyone that actually likes it.

I find that hard to believe. You go to any Kanye or Drake concert and the majority of the audience is made up of white people. Those stadiums hold tens of thousands of people. You're bound to know at least one.

I remember a McDonald's' commercial where the McNuggets were rapping. Ronald McDonald said, "they rap, because they can't sing".

This shit reminds me of The Last Dragon.
This shit is so fucked.
Everyone pretending to be something they are not.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKVerwt3C_c

no please stay, we shit in toilets here
and we take showers

R.A.P.

Retards Attempt Poetry

country music sucks today 90% of the time

happy couples that shouldn't exist like this.
now she is useless coalburner.

>sum dum goys

That fucking stadium shit about blue jeans, pick up trucks, and dirt roads?

>cucked by a pajeet
>no gf EVER because white german girls only want "diversity" bfs
>my ID is literally "goy"

might as well kill myself

are u fugging serious, my friendos?

it's just FUGGING MUSIC holy sheet... you're all "oh my fugging god it's NIGNIGMUSIC DON"T LISTEN TO IT"

holy fug think for urselves my friends
U R BRAINWASHED

Rap music is shitty nigger music and i roast the fuck out of any of my friends that try and play that nigger bullshit around me.

t. Based Texan 5th gen

This, fucking cucks

stuff like this is evident of pic related

I am fucking serious friend.

It is just music but it also degrades your thought patterns due to the fact that that it is nignigmusic.

It uses broken phrases and at times even made up words to string together talking words to a simple beat and ends up making to where you can't even think for yourself becuase you're too brainwashed to even talk like a normal person, let only write a paper, type up a project, or talk to a future employer.

only good country today is Alan Jackson, George Strait, Robert Earl Keen, Roger Creager and Pat Green/. the rest is pussies with cowboy boots and fake Southern accents singing about girls

I stlll listen to nothing but rock and shit.

God damn she was made for white cock

Exactly, that's why the "real" Country Music attitude is being supported by the likes of Ryan Upchurch and Demun Jones, et al through "Hick-Hop"

shut the fuck up dude, go on vacations to America and you will find a white girl that loves European accents. you are fine. quit being a fag. or move to Austria or Switz

rap was good and pretty smart for a while. But it didn't go the same route as rock, with the withes making it better.It's like they took the worst part of rap and after 2005 only went with that. I blame the jews

are you me?

imagine if that was your daughter

Rap music has definitely played a role in the decline and it does influence people negatively. I actually like some rap music and it's catchy but for the most part young people especially women try to embrace the lifestyle.

Just go to /r/hiphopheads on reddit and you will quickly leave because the level of bluepilled is off the charts.

I will fuck you up Pajeet

Millennial reporting in: hate niggers, hate rap. I am sorry for the rest of my generation.

This bitch is dying for someone to actually interrupt her from her misery, just look at that face.

>it's just FUGGING MUSIC holy sheet

When that "music" causes a person to start talking a certain way, dress a certain way, and it basically affects their whole lifestyle, then it's not just music; it's a cultural phenomenon that's altering the minds of the masses.

True, it's also why you so many young whites embracing nigga culture. Just walk outside.

It may not be that bad in the rest of the world but in America you can definitely tell it has niggerized people. Old people hate rap and the young listen to it because it makes them feel like "bad bitchez"

I don't live in some big city on the coasts. Therefore, I'm a lot less likely to know any hipster faggots that love a dude talking fast in broken ebonics.

NO YOU DUMBASS, GET ANGRY.

Dude what's your problem are you fucking muslim?

>still no ass shot

What is wrong with this cameraman?

THIS.

popular culture happened, art for people happened. Music became a tool of entertainment and money. Whole world is plagued by this non sense.

My main concern is those loose shoelaces.

I do agree people here are brainwashed and maps out the world after their ideological framework.
However music does affect you.

Not I'm not saying I agree with the specifics of it, but we as humans are not rational by nature, we are irrational, guided by our emotions. Music then guides us and as a result also our thoughts.

So for sure certain types of music can affect people in various ways.I doubt some braindead pop song with lyrics about shaking ass is even in intellectual stimilation as some symphony by Mozart, for instance.

Music is not "just music" is what I'm trying to say. This is just like how postmodernists try to relativize everyting from culture to biology.

It is the same with music. More people just get fooled by that "it's relative" there, since there is no proper way to measure music.

I've never liked rap. I didn't like it when I was a kid and I remember I was basically catching the beginning of the "blacks r k00l" TV nonsense. I've always thought it was top-tier cringe, like the other side of the emo coin. I understood black people liking it, but to this day whenever I see a white man drive by listening to it I still cringe a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_0Uo3mduyo

>Those two guys in the background turning their heads

>Just go to [...] reddit and you will quickly leave because the level of bluepilled is off the charts.
There.

TWO WORDS:
Single Mothrhood

Rock n roll "became" a white thing by removing all aspects of negro music from it. By the 70s Rock was basically just classical European music structures played with electric guitars.

You are a disgrace

>shut the fuck up dude, go on vacations to America and you will find a white girl that loves European accents.
my problem is I can't even find them here so how am I going to find them in the US where they're already a minoritie?

I am angry but there is nothing I can do.
I tried it all
eating healthy and working out, trying to be a man n shit.
but still no luck in gettin a white gf.
I see a gitrl I'd like to have but then it turns out they got blacked or have fucked a turk in the past or some shit like that.
or you see them walking around with some pajeet

I usually only listen to rap while I'm headshotting n00bs in csgo and nigtalk a mindtrap to catch em slipping.

Then outside its business as usual.

Sauce for the love of god

>my ID is literally "goy"
kek

>I see a gitrl I'd like to have but then it turns out they got blacked or have fucked a turk
Must suck to be a yuropoor.

You can blame rock music for all but completely dying out in the late 2000s.

She was pretty attractive till I learned she's too stupid to tie her own shoes.

because your culture and swedens are cucked beyond saving

Back to plebbit.

Would ficki ficki

nigga you gay.

Why the fuck did that happen? The memes are real, almost every majorly popular band at that point in time like The Killers and Fallout Boy had songs about getting cucked.

>Shoes are tied
>Actually paying attention to the shoes
Nigga what

Rap in America doesn't even sound like rap anymore.

It's just some guy auto tuned whining over something that sounds like slowed down euro club music from the 90s.

mega link (or any other host) to full HD video, nigger?! nao

>What happened?
Eminem

yea it does fucking suck.
not allowed to have a firearm
not allowed to complain about stupid fucking immigrants who take our jobs and woman.

but is the US really better?
I don't think your white woman are any more "pure" than the trash the we got walking around here.

you say it like its somehow my fault.
really what could I personally have done to change that?
(besides killing a few niggers and then going to prison for 20 years)

>dude women don't want to fuck me because i have bad genes so i'm going to blame black people lmao