Why does everyone want to kill themselves all of a sudden...

Why does everyone want to kill themselves all of a sudden? I see millennials and Gen Z talking/joking about suicide all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740747/Man-51-commits-suicide-New-York-DECAPITATING-street.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're the first generations to be facing declining standards of living than our forefathers and mothers, plus our countries are getting taken over by stealth. This is not a good thing to look forwards to.

They realize that the democrats have cucked them and they can't realign their values with the Republican master race.

you can't say nothing about niggers, jews or woman these days so suicide is the only edgy topic left

We have fucked up the structure of society so badly that the norms and traditions which kept us morally grounded and gave our lives direction and meaning have been relegated to irrelevancy, while nihilism, degeneracy and suffering have filled the vacuum.

Nihilism. That's what you get for not believing in Jesus

Because mental illness is on the rise and people are glorifying it. People have a hard time realizing that they aren't special and are failing to see the value that a family has; instead resorting to putting all of their value into their failing career or schooling.

Atheism is also on the rise which I can't imagine is helping. People aren't looking for spiritual help anymore and are instead looking for corporate spiritual help in the form of yoga studios and certain diets.

brain damaging chemicals are in just about everything you eat, drink, and breathe

have fun goyim

No unifying purpose or goal. You feel like a ghost wandering through the world so suicide becomes an appealing option.

>are instead looking for corporate spiritual help in the form of yoga studios and certain diets.
incorrect, these things actually help mental illness. most white boys are too stupid to exit their skeptcuck bubble and realize that 'holistic' is not synonymous with 'bullshit'

i mean frankly its proof to me that whites just dont deserve to breed.

>Nihilism. that's what you get for believing in Jesus*
i repaired it for you

It takes a master's to get any sort of worthwhile job, anyone not a minority is called privileged even though they have it bad, no national pride, girls and guys both unhappy with relationships since media tells you to fuck around with everyone.

What more can I say?

>*sips homeopathic tincture*

Because every day we move further from god's light, faggot.

you will never breed lol

Czy szuka pan czegos konkretnego? Nietzschego

Badum-Tss

Fad spirituality and self-improvement is better than complete nihilism, no question. But it's fapping into a tissue as replacement for the traditions which grounded our society for centuries.

White world is in the age of decadence and nihilism, we have nothing to stand for, nothing to fight for and, in the end, nothing to die for. Normal man, from his nature, seeks some sense or goal in life. Europeans have everything, but in fact, they have nothing, jews and libs are taking over while we don't mind, because we are too deep in our laziness and consumeristic way of life. So, if we have nothing, we became nihilistic, which leads us only to apathy and suicide thoughts

> t.black snake oil salesman

Brave new world

This.

I didn't say that they can't help but they're vapid and meaningless. Yoga and diets can fulfill you but you need to know the meaning behind what you're doing. Every Religion understands this, without meaning a ritual is useless. Confucius puts it that bravery becomes recklessness when it is not grounded in the rites.

Wait you sure you have everything, ?everyone says Poland is piss poor

When you have lived safe and luxurious life and you start to see it crumbling, you suffer 10 times harder depression and desperation than an Indian that has lived next to a dedicated poo-street.

The crash for a western people is way harder and longer than for a junglenigger.

the industrial revolution was a mistake.

since when did pajeets become le rational skeptics. I thought you were all okay with pigs eating casteless fetuses

yeah, amerifats and achmeds from UK are assuming that, but things have changed since 2000's

In comparsion to western Europe. All in all, probably top 10% of the worlds population

>we have nothing to stand for, nothing to fight for and, in the end, nothing to die for
I do. It's anime.

Social Engineering & Leftists want to be killed/die.(which is why they vote,dress & act the way they do)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Its funny that 2 piss poor countries have access to internet. :D

never heard of emo?

hey Mike

Inevitable consequence of the path to the red pill. We all lost hope, once, before we realised the truth, took it upon ourselves to stand for decency, western values. The weak will kill themselves, the strongest will bolster our ranks.

no it isnt, stretching and not eating like a 25 year old child actually has health benefits.
>uses the snake oil meme
lol at least you can rape a baby into a women, unlike these white boys
lol you really think health improvment is a ritual, there is no hope for the redditors

Define 'degeneracy'.

>said by cuck'd mongtrel, hows your wife being raped by Mohammed/Tyrone/a fucking bear?

Suomi perkele. Even Somalia has internetz nowadays. And they say that ancap doesn't work

I remember that somalian guy who was posting from a UN built school or something. He was saying that the villagers told him to go to the witch doctor because he's possessed by a middle aged white man after showing them trap anime.

Gen Z here,
Instant gratification via unlimited entertainment has turned us into a doped up ADHD riddled generation.
It makes a person numb inside, it's why so many of us are either joining Antifa or identitarian outfits, we want to live for something more than bread and circus.

>le
I cant speak for the others but I am very rational, since I was a kid

They are programming people to suicide with the media and chemicals.

>joking
Y-yea it was just a joke h-he he

that's exactly what i said in

Attention whoring. Next they'll attempt to OD on Flinstones Chewables on Kikebook and wait for a flood of dick-holding and fake sympathy to come in.

Liberals, faggots, and women have been doing this shit for the last two decades. It isn't exactly new.

The boomers instilled self hate and white guilt into their children rather than pride and self esteem

Jesus christ frank

Age group?

dictionary.com

Boomers and their Jewish lies

Nietzsche's grandmother was a Jew, and Schopenhauer was a good goy

I don't know, i've been sleeping with your mom lately.

Ah, no wonder why all the niggers i meet in games are always hungry

Hahaa oh noes :D

Yaba Dababa fuck niggers

Basically, human species evolved in completly different conditions that we live in today. That's the root of all problems

Sorry, Just a kid's perspective on this.

What's to live for without suicide as an option in case your life becomes irredeemably fucked?

>ANTIFA
You mean a nonwhite circlejerk populated by Millennials? I think GenZ whites are mostly conservative just like White millennials.

Ask if their parents are divorce. Many in middle class areas don't know anyone that has an intact home.

The worst part is that I can't fucking end it all because of shitty gun laws. I would gladly buy a 12 gauge and blow my brains out but no! I have to use a fucking low tech rope that is painful as fuck. I went to a range once and though about using the S&W model 29 to end it all but that would have been very rude and traumatizing for the old dude who ran the place.

>Teenagers wanting to kill themselves
who woulda thunk it

>Lithuania

The highest suicide rated country in all of Europa.

Because their parents are liberal cuckolds that's why, Why do you think GenZ whites hate liberals so much.

It's probably some kind of CIA program doing this to people's mind.

Hows the Mongolian dick, Freddy Ching?

Hopefully you'll have white children someday and teach them the truth about the Jewish and Boomer question little Zykloner.

what ?

Man, the memes are real

I'm talking about misguided whites wandering a plain where nothing has value or meaning, searching for an identity they can call theirs.

don't be sorry kiddo, you have spoken for yourself, you have showed enough balls to do it (beside the fact that's only autistic anonymous forum), you've choosen the right side because, like you said, you want something more than bread and circus. Keep it boy, make your country and whole generation pride of you in the future

We're in the middle of a crushing economic depression and total societal breakdown with no hope of things getting better and most people have no idea what to do about it. The only reason we're not eating each other in the streets is because we're living off such a vast amount of prior wealth and technology.

You need to watch all of dan Pena's YouTube videos first.

No, it's because they are teens. WN revival in Gen Z has nothing to do with the nihilism/suicide memes, those are just a symptom of teen angst.

Good that they maced that nazi. Waving national flag in the current year?! What was he thinking

But still considering how ANTIFA has basically shown themselves as nothing more then Jewish Marxists. I doubt they'll grow in terms of members. Younger whites in America are more nationalistic or at least conservative/libertarian thinking. And not the boomer kind either, that's why Trump won the majority of votes/support when it came to millennial/older GenZ whites.

I live to kill.

You can't even define the erode 'degeneracy'?

And you think you have the right to diagnose the imminent collapse of modern society?

Hahahahaahhaahhaa

Aww Abu Dabu, you should learn more about finland so you could insult with real finnish names and not something that sounds like US-chinese immigrant.

You guys can access wikipedia right? oh... :D
But you can access other sites than government allows? oh.... :D

*word

>that is painful as fuck.

If you do it right it's not. Hanging doesn't choke you to death, it snaps your neck. Paralysis is instant. Having enough of a drop is the important part.

Trying to "slow drop" off a stool or ease your ass down to your knees with an extension cord wrapped around your neck is a miserable death by asphyxiation because you don't die at the bottom of the drop.

Drop far enough to sever the spine. Or be FUCKING AWESOME about it and get creative.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740747/Man-51-commits-suicide-New-York-DECAPITATING-street.html

metal

But we're still better off than the vast majority of the world, it has to be more than just material wealth

where can I learn your beautiful elven language

It's supposed to be a joke. Images like this are all over the internet, they all follow the same formula. Look at this radical dude, he's sitting on the desk! But it says he's depressed and wants to kill himself. Oh man, the irony, that's so unexpected and funny!
This kind of ironic humor has completely infested the internet and made everybody evasive and fake. Anytime someone gets remotely uncomfortable, they retreat behind ten layers of irony so they never have to reveal a single true feeling they have. I have a friend that shares these images constantly, despite being the most stereotypical leftist hipster that just lives to party that you can imagine. A couple of us eventually called him out on being obnoxious and he just immediately started going "Haha just being ironic! It's my autism guys autism autism!!" Genuine people are seldom found anymore, everybody is just putting up whatever mask the internet will find the wackiest.

True FA M lmao

I though about procuring ammunition illegally then constructing a helmet which would fire all of them at once with a button.

Ever considered inert gas asphyxiation friend ?

because they grew up without fathers and have no emotional maturity

Correct, Bolivia.
This, and also the fact that many unironically want to die, but hold themselves back from the brink by mocking the part of themselves that wants to end it.

to many indians and chinese.

:D :DDD
perkele

Like helium in balloons and nitrogen in those cans of whipped cream? Yeah but buying a few liters of that stuff is impossible.

Humans are adaptable. We're adapted to huge amounts of wealth, and it doesn't matter at all what other people do or don't have, we know we're in the process of losing it all.

First memorize this picture.

I could give a general dictionary definition of degeneracy without context, or I can show you examples of degeneracy which are pervasive in our culture. Reenforcing cultural traditions isn't me telling society how to avoid imminent destruction. It's thousands of years of encapsulated wisdom directing how societies and individuals should properly orient themselves.

The left knows that degeneracy kills the wills and hopes of men, they know it makes them want to not care, to go mgtow, that is why they encourage everything we already know of, it is a weaponization of culture with the end goal of having YOU die ALONE before they want to kill THEMSELVES

Its about resources, it is an evil shitp test, and if they ever achieve their goals they still wont succeed because they are too brain damages and full of themselves to move forwar

They want us out of the picture so they have easy pickin's in life and an ability to continue on their sadistic and fucked in the head lifestyles

It starts with the media and more importantly,Hollywood

Reality is perception

Meant to post pic related

its those hecking smart phones and social media

You didn't see it before because the internet wasn't there.

You fucking twat.

Because society is totally fucked

Wanting to die in 2017 is natural

Whats the point of modern life?

>go to college
>get a job
>buy a car on credit
>marry a roastie
>get a mortgage
>live in suburbs
>have 2.5 kids
>have the go to college
>get old
>die

Virginity before marriage, Monogamy, Woman as a child raiser and caretaker, Man as provider, early marriage, straight, not trans, conservative attitudes, doesn't listen to nigger rap or shitty pop, having several children, etc;

This one

Yeah ok but what can you do about having everything? Its not like you can or would want to go back to older ways.