This kills the gaytheist/fagnostic

This kills the gaytheist/fagnostic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HZzGXnYL5I#t=1h011m10
youtube.com/watch?v=GHI45garS3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So this is the new irreducible eye fallacy? Consciousness is evidence of God - not the quirks of Darwinian evolution.

Let anyone with eyes see, let anyone with ears hear.

A fool looks at this and says only a God could create something like this out of thin air. Another fool becomes convinced that it could only come about on its own, as if by magic.

A truly open minded person looks at evolution and the complexity of the universe and sees that a greater power, a mighty force had a hand in its making. God created the systems of the universe, and evolution is proof of God's hand. He didn't micromanage, he made a universe that unfolds all its own into endless complexity.

What am I looking at here?

Looks like some kind of biological 3-phase induction motor.

its the mechanics of a cellular cillia if I'm not mistaken, one of those little wiggly threads unicellular organisms use to move about

This thread AGAIN??

>I don't know how it developed over millions of years of trial and error therefore a wizard did it, have some faith man

in my country we accept the gay

it make us strong

we very smart

And another fool adopts the middle view to try and appear enlightened

It's a flagellum

it make u go weeeeeeeeee so it dose

>virtually infinite number of permutations over a timespan of billions of years in a universe so vast that even the smartest of us fails to seriously comprehend
>people don't understand what virtually infinite means
>people don't understand that we may be the only intelligent life in the universe, some sort of cosmic rarity
>personifying the forces of the universe to come up with god
>people yell and scream at each other over such frivolous bullshit
>...
>profit

>there is literally no observation of macroevolution, ever, or biogenesis, but I am truly enlightened and totally not taking it on faith that science can prove it

Keep tipping

And another fool chastises those who hypothosize about the anatomy of the universe and choose to bask in ignorance instead

Ah, solipsism, the answer to life itself

>I didn't see x, so x cannot exist unless I finally see x

>"virtually infinite "
> biologists tries math, sees big number
>goes back to bird watching/stamp collecting

Wew

Do you have to keep posting this to graduate Sunday School or something?

This was refuted in a court of law, Kitzmiller vs. Dover:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HZzGXnYL5I#t=1h011m10

Incomplete versions of the same mechanism exist in other modern microorganisms, used for a variety of other things like poison injection.

Why we should care?
being an atheist or a believer doesn't change what has already happened. We can't go back time to see the start of the universe and we don't have the tools to see the full course of the evolution.

This

Can someone post a gif of how DNA replicates itself

Shit's crazy

Anyway, here's a video of bacteria evolving resistance to successively stronger layers of antibiotics in real time:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHI45garS3g

There is no real distinction between "macro" and "micro" evolution. Evolution does not only happen to small things.

Bacteria can self-replicate, humans can self-replicate. Evolution acts on anything which self-replicates and is susceptible to mutation.

Actual biologists do not use the terms "micro evolution" or "macro evolution". They were invented by creationists to concede examples of evolution that happen fast enough to directly observe (because bacteria reproduce and die so quickly) while still denying the evolution of animals which take much longer to evolve significantly because of their comparatively longer lifespan.

Critically, that video shows the evolution of a useful adaptation, something most creationists deny is possible, claiming instead that all mutations are negative/harmful.

But why do we have to worship this god? Can't we aknowledge that he exists and then move on?
When you see a guy who made a really cool thing you tell him
>good job
You don't get on your knees and suck him off while offering him a goat as a sacrifice

sweetie, it's not hard to believe that it took millions of years of evolution for eyes to actually form. you don't need to believe in an imaginary man in the sky, honeybun.

Post tits

There is no such thing as macro evolution, it's just something religious ignorance made up as a strawman. evolution is incremental. once those increments add up to enough, you can then you can see what you ignorantly claim to be macro evolution.

this is also reducible to a molecular ejector used to disburse poison. funny thing is, your looking at an artist's rendering of the mechanism, it's only molecules in size.

science harder, troll further faggot.

Unless he tells you he's a jealous mother fucker and if you don't worship him bad things will happen.
And then he floods the planet.

Wow, this fallacy is old as fuck.
This was refuted by pointing out that evolution is not a direct assembly process, but that certain elements can be added or removed, such as a sort of scaffolding process when constructing a building.

Consciousness is completely dependent upon
physical brain matter, it is directly effected by it can can be damaged or destroyed with the brain.

You god is shit.

>But why do we have to worship this god?

Because the Bible says if you don't believe, you will suffer eternal torment. Only it's unfalsifiable because it happens after you die.

If you do believe, you instead enjoy eternal paradise. Also unfalsifiable, also after you die.

If you want to be reunited with your loved ones, you'd better convince them to believe all of this! You don't want them to suffer forever, do you?

By the way, this isn't simply designed to compel you to believe and spread it to other hosts. If anybody tells you that, they're being manipulated by Satan, the invisible trickster behind anything you see or hear that is contrary to doctrine.

This isn't Sup Forums.

They will ignore this post because they have NOTHING

It's ok. We can gas them once we're done with the Muslims and Scientologists.

Also it's worth noting that evolution only has to be "good enough" that's why you have bird with wings that can't fly.

Don't forget the built in failsafe called the antichrist. If someone comes along and removes all the human perversions of Christianity, the existing power players will just call them the antichrist.

If they wanna act like a woman then they're gonna be treated like a woman. Tits out, faggot

Lol u arent actually concious faggot ur an organic robot who thinks he has a special magic spirit soul

I'd rather believe in roko's basilisk than god. Essentially the same thing but i only have to believe in the basilisk to be spared rather than be a retard who wastes their sundays

Funny how the cell membrane portion of the flagella motor is related to the ATPase of the electron transport chain.

We have something user.
A consciousness, sense of self or something but something is there. Otherwise people who are the same like twins wouldn't be two seperate consciouses

Also, large numbers of people realizing what Christianity is and turning on it is a sign that the end is upon us. So the remaining believers will feel vindicated and only cling harder.

It's really clever if you think about it. This is some top tier memery.

>incomplete

All whilst this fool laughs while looking at other fools fool around foolishly.

LOOK!
> THIS slightly complex natural biological mechanism proves the existence of MY personal caring god that loves ME.

inb4
> Responds to prayers literally not once

Yes? You can see it's less complex than the spinning version and used for a different purpose.

Remember, Behe's premise is that there not only doesn't exist any less complex version of the same mechanism, but there *cannot* exist any less complex version, because he proposes it's only useful for propulsion and if you remove any part of it, it can't be used for anything.

>Otherwise people who are the same like twins wouldn't be two seperate consciouses

yes they would, because they are different sets of atoms. Twins are not 100% identical down to cells anyway, dumbass.

Digits of truth, Christcuck faggots blown the fuck out as usual.

>burger education
>calling other people dumbasses

Allah is the one true god anyway

Leaf calls out burger. Kek

Sandniggers btfo too

Clean your room.

Hell is for ever!

Muslims are even further gone than OP

All these concepts like "worship" have gained a lot of baggage over the years. God defined the universal law that everything else is derived from, if you stray from the Law you are in sin, a state that will lead to your destruction. If you find and follow the Law you are rewarded, worship is a way to formalize that into maintainable rituals that encourage and celebrate harmony with God.

To be fair, the west is not very kind to Christianity at the moment. It isn't as if people are turning their backs on it, but instead turning their swords on it, whereas muslims are welcomed with open arms by the same gullible retards. They lament the anti-gay rhetoric espoused by radical christians which amounts to no wedding cake, whereas they would be thrown from buildings by radical muslims. Fucking lunacy is what it is.

So youd propose a sort of Disc-like acknowledgement but non-worship? That doesn't really work though. The reason there aren't atheists on the Disc is because the gods are certifiably real creatures who will throw lightning bolts up your ass if you don't believe in them. Which isn't how it is on Roundworld.

Hell is watching all the potential of human ingenuity being wasted on superstition, fear and wish fulfillment.

I don't see what you're talking about. Every atheist I know is strongly anti-Islam.

Well if it makes you feel any better, both religions are backward superstitious bullshit.

Life is truly amazing. This is what 3.7 billion years of evolution gives you.

Deism should make a comeback.

Ya

praise!

ITT
>im too dumb to understand biology so it means God exists

You can't prove he doesn't.

It is easy to boggle at the results, but it is still only as smart as trial and error. Evolution made some pretty stupid mistakes too.

You can't prove Tim doesn't exist. Tim is the God Eater. If any God existed, Tim would eat it immediately. Ergo, no God exists.

>christianity is true!

No, gnosticism is.

Your god kicked adam and eve out of paradise for doing something in a moment where they still hadn't eaten from the tree of knowledge and thus weren't able to tell right from wrong.

Sure he may have warned them, but they never knew it was wrong, only eating from the tree gives this knowledge, therefore your god is immoral.

Evolution IS science. This has no bearing on God's existence. Checkmate atheists.

if evolution was real we'd know about it by now, but top scholars have poured over the bible and found nothing there,
I mean, do you really think we all used to be monkey's in the jungle? then how come there's still loads of monkeys in
the jungle and they dont keep turning into people? face it, evolution is just a liberal trick designed by the jew to
corrupt our soft vulnerable children and make them turn away from good god almighty

Aha, if that is your belief, then that is fine. I'm a theist but I can't prove God exists either. Since I can't disprove him either I choose to believe in the 0.0000x% chance that he does.

I also choose not to believe in your Tim. It's a matter of believing or not believing which is totally irrelevant to whether he exists or doesn't.

Dogs came from wolves, yet we still have wolves.

says who?

LISTEN UP CHRISTARDS

Here's what you need to find, to prove that it is more likely there is a God creating things.

It's not going to be found in natural complex things because those things are still bound to known physical laws, they can be explained as such.

You need to find an animal that cannot be placed within a fossil record lineage. For example, a Hippo with the wings of a bird and a snake for a tail. There is no possible way this could have evolved because there is no presence of wings in the fossil record of similar creatures, and by all evolutionary science bird wings should be strictly confined to bird lineages. Every animal that exists so far can be explained through the fossil record, whales for example, we can see ancestors that have whale like features but either walked on land or were semi-aquatic.

SO, if God REALLY wanted to show himself, he would have created something that DEFIES natural order, like a whale with human arms or something.

Proof of god can't be found in natural, physical things that function by known laws and processes. Every single step of the evolutionary process is understood and proven to occur even if we can't literally see it happening in front of our eyes.

You need to prove that natural laws can be suspended, like for example, prove consciousness can exist without physical brain matter supporting it. This would be like showing that computer software can run without the hardware.

Apparently the point of it went over your head. It illustrates why "You can't prove X doesn't exist" is not valid reasoning. "Well you either believe or you don't" is the final fallback of the cornered apologist.

You can go outside and find wolves. They are a real animal. I'm unsure what you're disputing here.

Biology PHDs are the biggest atheists of all academia you know.

All life does not evolve at a constant rate, and lineages break off from one another. Some lineages die off and some remain. As groups split off, they evolve under different conditions. Some monkeys evolved to be smarter, while some stayed behind because they werent subjected to the same conditions.

no how do we know dogs came from wolfs? look at little tiny dogs, they used to be wolfs? fuck off

Dude, are you really this stupid? This has been known for a long time through genetics, you can LITERALLY look at the genes of living dogs and wolves. Stop now, you are just looking more and more retarded.

yes, your genes control the size of your body and this can change through generations, look at the average size of different races of humans.

Lol. There are multiple types of bacterial, eukaryal and archaeal flagella. We have multiple, reasonable hypotheses for how each system developed piece-by-piece.

You are so full of shit and ignorant.

proofs?

>genetics

most if not all the scientists who invented genetics were jews, just like climate change and gayness it's all bullshit designed to make our kids into sex slaves.

It is valid reasoning however, because you can't disprove it. I can't disprove Tim exists either but I choose not to believe in him.

Clean your room.

Ok you're trolling

Your exploded appendix kills the theist and deist fags.

Assuming it doesn't kill you.

(((Biology)))

If tim ate god it means he is more powerfull then god there for tim is god , there god exist

>there is literally no observation
says the religious idiot, unironically, as he believes in an unobserved god as the only possible truth

You should have known that the second that retard pulled out "why are there still monkeys"

theres a small movement, the World Union of Deists

In an infinite universe evolution proves god exists because everything exists.

Look at WMAP

>Hurr why are there still monkeys around if we evolved from them?

Try googling it, fucking impecile. There is literally no excuse to be this retarded when you have access to the internet.

That's not evolution, that's semantics. You've misunderstood evolution, infinity, god and proof completely in one short sentence. Impressive in a way.

Religion is not important. Focus on race.