>loves Trump
>consistently BTFOs leftists
>generally good people
>trigger the rest of reddit 24/7
>probably have converted some redditors to the Right

What's your beef with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&ebc=ANyPxKpUlWkK3GEDQwwLCi_0qNcWRF7G7DReFrTN0w1pxuoI3s0iPonQi4kiqawMqlvqG8nJhouINi5ZDeXHHu0YsgSAUplrxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are all attentionwhores, like the OP

HURR DURR BASED BLACK MAN HURR DURR MUH KEKISTAN XD PRAISE KEK DONT WORRY GOYS ITS 4D CHESS HURRRRR

They brought a lot of rialed up youngsters to the board and not enough logical debates or discussions. Feels like I'm in a dying music scene. At one point we were like the hardcore punk movement full of energy, now we've sold out and we're living the dying days of "grunge" it feels. When a movement gets too popular it tends to just decline unfortunately

They're kike worshipers.

In addition, redditors in general are subhuman.

Because they are smarter than us

They have well resarched posts which really shows trump is better than every other prez

This kill your self op

Civic Nationalist faggots.

>Why do we hate
Who "we"?

Go back, faggot.

T_D and Reddit have never accomplished anything as a cohesive group. They just talk shit, take our worn out memes and run to Sup Forums at the first sign of trouble like spineless cowards. There entire existence is based around memes of one man. Kill yourself.

>based black guy in a trump hat
>based tranny in a trump hat
>based jews in trump hats
etc.

(((the_donald)))

To expand on this, they basically concede linguistic territory to the left every chance they get. For a group that is supposedly against the left/media/etc, they sure are desperate for their approval. "You're racist!" "NO I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE! SEE????"

Constantly on the defense. It's pathetic.

They're all civic nationalists.

>stop drinking alcohol
>start drinking coffee

ok

>worn out meme
This is he worst of it. Reddit created "ironic memeing" to poke fun at 4chans success at constantly creating new content through true and natural humor catching on. They stick to old shit and make it so unbelievably stale that the moment people see it (non-normies) they roll their eyes. Take frogposting for instance, /r9k/ took a dead meme (Pepe, who had since been hijacked by normies) and made the piss and shit meme, a hilarious refresh of something dead. What does reddit do? Unimaginative and embarrassing rehashes of that stupid frog. It's all so tiresome.

>hellow there fellow le redpilled centerpedes :^)
>naming the Jew, or even just using (((echoes))) will get you banned instantly

Because they might get what they want, but we never will.

They're just normies...
Akin to the general disdain begotten by their ilk.

To expand on what you just expanded on, I can't stand their use of (((Alinski))) tactics. Literally whining like SJWs and trying to get people fired or starting petitions just because a celebrity said something they don't like.

You can't do the same shit faggots do and claim to be different or superior to them. It's not even a real tactic, it's just them being butt hurt.

Fucking based, am I right fellow Pedes?
Let's show the world that the democrats are the REAL racists.
youtube.com/watch?v=9U86c2Zf5og

BASED SAUDI ARABIA

BASED ISRAEL

ASSAD IS THE TRUE EVIL

BASED JARED KUSHNER

Muh teams + 0.000035% lulz

I consider them fellow travelers, but I get second-hand embarrassment from most of their antics.

Post on Sup Forums - lucky if it's still there in 6 hours.

Post on Reddit - interesting debate lasts a few days.

The ability of the Brock bitches to slide threads and successfully divide and conquer Sup Forums has killed it.

I'll never quit Sup Forums, been around 10 years or so. But the format and the loss of or asshole-mod purging of threads makes me go elsewhere. Tried gab but it's a wasteland, redditors are fucking tools but there are few great ones at the D who truly appreciate the leaders America needs - mainly Steve Bannon.

man you nailed it
also i want back the swastika logo

posting some unrelated part and parcel gore

It's just like any other fan club that gets some hate for always hyping the same thing.

Although this will always be the official seal Of Sup Forums I have to confess I really liked that "nothing is beyond our reach" one.

Unfortunately Reddit fags pushing that cringe worthy kekistani shit ruined it for me.

They're fucking redditors, if you don't understand why that's a bad thing you need to get out and go back there.

>drinking anything with nicotine
degenerate

Any one want to help us on pic canvas. Antifa has been raiding us all day on the /mlpol/ banners we could use an increase in numbers. You are not allowed to post pic canvas links here so I have to like you to our base on if you are interested. Also working on tarring down spic flags and working on expanding the watered down mod allowed 4th reich flag if any of you are interested.

>why do we hate /r/the_Donald again
I was a massive coordinated campaign from one of those popular Trump hate subreddits. Their discord chat was leaked on here.

They attempted to use 4chans natural hate for reddit to turn people against their own.
For example if someone was pro Trump, they targeted them calling them redditors and to go back to /r/eddit.

globalist realize that white nationalist and civic nationalist joining together would be unstoppable against their one world government plans. So shills from r/MarchAgainstTrump and /leftypol/ flood in with divide and conquer memes.

>I traded one vice for another
Pathetic.

>normies

This is why.

Fuck reddit and fuck all redditors, same goes for kikebook, twitter, and any social media users.

>loves Trump
you answered yourself

>generally good people
also this is a damn lie

literally noone cares

I don't hate them, I think they are a cute.

CUTE!

This. Sup Forums and specifically Sup Forums's identity goes deeper than allegiance to one man. It's about free speech and anonymity.

Fuck any website that requires registration and a user name.

They aren't too bad. Kind of like cheerleaders. They are basically diet Sup Forums.

I got off my ass and took my life seriously because trump got elected.
I can relate.

I see Sup Forums as a conversation, if you walk away you can't expect to come right back to it.
Reddit is like a college class, but like a gen-ed that you have to take, surrounded by 19 year olds that are excited to talk to adults for the first time.
The anonymity of Sup Forums alone is refreshing, ideas have to stand on their own rather than on the (((credibility))) of the speaker.

>if you fight your enemies, they win

I remember rules one and two.

>we

fuck off you aren't welcome here

K I L L
Y O U R S E L F

at this point it's minor suggestions 1 and 2.

i just hooked up with an old friend again, and apparently he think he is redpilled n shiet and he is going to buy a kekistani flag. he's one of those youtube people.

so the conversation goes back and forth and i figured out he doesnt know about the JQ. i got him to admit that some NatSoc economic policies were good, but he is still very much programmed on responses to words like Hitler, Nazi etc. Guess ill just take it piece by piece

This is why we don't like the_donald

>A fucking leaf
There's a dozens way to fight, going to your enemy territory and assimilating to their ways is probably the stupidest one.

we should take a page from their book and ban anyone whotalks shit about Trump.

Gay black muslim trump supporter here. The guy who quit alcohol is BASED!

Democrats are the TRUE racists, fellow 'Pedes. Shadilay!

[deleted]

They've become so obnoxious. Everyone on reddit hates them from what my redditor friends tell me. They're gonna continue to be obnoxious to the point where people just vote for democrats to spite them.

It'll be the reverse of what happened in the last election. People were so tired of SJWs, that they were pushed to the right. Now it'll be people being pushed to the left by the obnoxious r/t_d

Jane, you ignorant slut

>DJT

Do your reps, kid.

Yeah except Reddit is now artificially flooding their front page with super anti Trump content, thus pissing off the rest of their user base.

Great KFM reference, underrated way to start my morning

>loves Trump

a lot of it is a LARP, but mostly we find civic nationalism to be an inconsistent viewpoint and we are all tired of the BASED blackman idea which festers there

>Fucking BASED
said no one ever

>implying Sup Forums loves donald trump

Dislike this lefty propaganda made by YouTube: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&ebc=ANyPxKpUlWkK3GEDQwwLCi_0qNcWRF7G7DReFrTN0w1pxuoI3s0iPonQi4kiqawMqlvqG8nJhouINi5ZDeXHHu0YsgSAUplrxg

Worshipping a cuckservative is not """Right"""