So, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people by a long shot, logically at least, but are they as imaginative as us...

So, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people by a long shot, logically at least, but are they as imaginative as us? Honestly, I can think of very few Jews producing great works of art, especially in classical music, which is incredibly dependent on imagination - more so than any other art for sure. Am I deluding myself here, or is there some truth to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2015/a-new-look-at-racial-ethnic-differences-in-mental-health-service-use-among-adults.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness
slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/
youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_Quartet_No._19_(Mozart)
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk
eugenics.net/
katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=BBeXF_lnj_M
open.spotify.com/track/4bXdR8vCCYZFyMuC16ryyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What I'm thinking, at the moment, is that when presented with something, the Jews are by far the strongest at picking it apart, but if there is nothing to analyse - no pre-existing seed to plant thoughts, and hence pure imagination needing to initiate chains of thought - they lag behind. Basically, no matter how logical and coherent, and no matter how good your pattern RECOGNITION is, it does not mean you are good at pattern CREATION (as in the case of, say, classical music - you cannot create music through analytical skills; you need to dream it up).

True, or again, is this a delusion?

Not politics related.
Report and sage.

how is this not politics

If you want everything on Sup Forums to be purely politics related, half of the threads would disappear. Besides, this still counts under Sup Forums, as it's deffo politically incorrect.

White people creativity stems from our natural laziness and the fact that we are the most prone race to mental illness aside from people who are mixed race.

nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2015/a-new-look-at-racial-ethnic-differences-in-mental-health-service-use-among-adults.shtml

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness

That's 100% an argument for the Jews though, they have ridiculous rates of mental illness, especially genetic ones.

Mental illnesses differ

>So, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people by a long shot, logically at least, but are they as imaginative as us? Honestly, I can think of very few Jews producing great works of art, especially in classical music, which is incredibly dependent on imagination - more so than any other art for sure. Am I deluding myself here, or is there some truth to this?
The better question is, "How is this politics related?".

I'm half-ashkenazi and half-russian mennonite. My IQ is 170+ and I excell at creative work, whether it is mathematics or fine art. Feels good man

Tbh though, I could never see a Hallstatt Nordic being a Beethoven or a Mozart either, I mean, could anybody see someone looking like this writing Beethoven's 9th?

Good job bumping a kikes thread, idiot

Nepotism and tribalism are not indicators of intelligence.

How come, then, that there has never been an Ashkenazi Beethoven or Shakespeare, despite there being Ashkenazi Einsteins (Einstein himself, for one).

>Ashkenazi Jews
>smartest people

slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/

Ashkenazi Jews have a genetic defect that either makes their body really shitty and weak if they have two sets of a gene but if they only have one set it is attributed with high IQ.

I wonder if the jews have the same mental illnesses as we do.

Jews are only smarter than you because you killed all of our weak links, thanks guys!

I'm not a kike retard, why would a kike make this kind of thread.

what about Edvard Grieg?

Look, they're obviously really really smart, denying them that is stupid, this is the kinda thing where people say people like Einstein stole relativity, even if he "forgot" to credit Poincare for lots of special relativity.

What I'm saying is, what if there is a type of intelligence that they lack, which could explain their lack of prominence in the fine arts. I mean, numbers have never held them back, they win like 20% of Nobel Prizes, yet they seem to be almost incapable in art. Why?

He was a hobbit and his family goes back to Scotland.

by a long shot compared to niggers sure, but arguably Koreans, Japanese and Chinks are more intelligent because verbal IQ is overrated as fuck and thats where jews do well
regardless- if 'IQ' is genetic, so is being greedy, deceitful, and racist.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/

I'm lagging, but in case my prev. message didn't get through, I was wrong about that - it's only a very distant ancestor who was Scottish. However, there are still plenty of "Aryan" looking people in Germany, but none of the great musicians looked Aryan at all - very few even had blue eyes.

No, that's dumb, even if you ignore IQs they're obviously very intelligent analytically, as I think around 50% of the strongest chess players of all time were Jews, which is insane for their population size. Still, could someone with the mind of a mathematician, scientist or chess player dream up some Beethoven?

Ashkenazi Beethoven was Gustav Mahler

Ashkenazi Shakespeare was Amelia Bassano lol (ok a sephard but nevertheless), non-joke answer: Isaac Bashevis Singer, Sholom Aleichem, or maybe Arthur Miller

they work at the patent office of his day or banking, they piggyback of something called civilization that white man created they have a high IQ for all things dishonest, if they do one day of actual honest labor they would die

What about Mahler and Mendelssohn?

That's off the top of my head.

Do some research before you ask these questions.

Scots have quite a bit of nordic blood, mah nigga

Mahler is very good, but he "borrowed" tunes from other composers and from folk songs all the time, which is hardly a use of imagination - it's more of piecing together different tunes.
I listen to a fucktonne of classical, I know who they are.
Everything but that last part is retarded
Not really, muh cephalic index. Only Orcadians have significant levels (compared to non-Welsh Britain as a whole)

>but are they as imaginative as us?
Top fucking kek. You sound like a woman who rants about them having emotional intelligence when they lack basic logic.

The atom bomb was a Hungarian Jew High School Science project

Be happy they exist, otherwise there would be no nips left to give this nipponese nipple board a reason to exist.

Mahler is better, but Mendelssohn is the only one that could be said to utilise imagination in actually, in his head, using his mind's ear so-to-speak, making his music (Violin Concerto in E minor is top-notch). But even so, there are so few figures in "good" music that actually requires imagination compared to in logical subjects

STOP BUMPING A KIKE THREAD
>STOP BUMPING A KIKE THREAD

Having a creative idea isn't the same as imagination though, having an idea is a split-second where something from your subconscious filters in to your conscious mind, whereas creating classical music takes prolonged imagination, and what's more it's sensory imagination, where you have to use your mind's ear (call it mental senses)

Dude, why do you think this is a kike thread, I'm just genuinely curious.

I come from a family of 4 brothers all ashkenazi Jews except the last one is half Jew half Hispanic

The half blood is the only one that is extremely creative. He writes his own music, writes lyrics, creates and edits videos, draws better than all of us.

The rest of us are good at analyzing a set of systems and manipulating it to our advantage but he just sees things differently, it's weird. But anyways that's just an anecdote

I think we have to ask, is filmmaking an art form? If it is then askenazis can create art Kubrick being a prime example

I have creative ideas all the time, but I don't have the imagination to create classical music.

jews are smart. but they are smart against humanity always trying to takeover the world they re a bunch of bitches with no history just repeated tries to do something always failing until now. jews are the only nationality in the world that want the world to feel sorry for them. think about your country you tell peoplee about the great conquerors of your country and the things it has given to humanity . jews just cry all the time about the holocaust witch have volleyball and tennis courts for jews

Yeah filmmaking does require mental senses (imagination), so Kubrick counts. I suppose then there are a lot of imaginative Jews, but still, I just couldn't imagine a Jew writing Beethoven. Apart from Mendelssohn, "Jewish" music (which I have nothing against, Mahler is great) is often atonal, which requires less imagination as it is a more conscious effort - you cannot consciously dream up Beethoven, it just comes to you, like a jazz player improvising.

someone else already mentioned Felix Mendelssohn. For my own benefit I will add Arnold Schönberg to that list.

Also I suggest you read Finnegans Wake for more of the scots-irish implicit nordic connection.

the only thing they have given to humanity is communism and banks

Schoenberg is dogshit, I'm not having that

>it's another nervous whites displaying their ignorance by resorting to muh creativity thread

Read , do you know what I mean by atonality being a more conscious effort? That shit doesn't just come to you like a jazz player improvising, you have to forcefully think it through, whereas something like Bach just came to him - he was more famous in his time as an improviser than a composer.

Are you Jewish?

what the fuck?
are you some kind of retard? Dodecaphony is 20th century classicism. Should I assume you are not an academic composer?

nah

No but I listen to a loooot of music, and I despite atonality, I think it is inherently evil lol. Music is meant to follow patterns though, it needs structure. This is essentially the same question as modern vs "classic" art too.

Humans can be selectively bred to be smarter than anyone else currently alive. Everyone should practice Eutelegenisis until we are all super humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

This is surely just miles above atonality, everything just fits and feels right, whereas atonal music is disconcordant and just feels off.

Is play of jazz myself, mostly violin and guitar, but I tend to agree. Most of my favourite composers are europeans, and I am not very fond forced fancy composition whether it be needlessly ornimental or dissonant.
But I think comparing the compositional methods of common era music european composers like Beethoven to mid-century jazz begs the question a bit too much.

> Mahler equivalent to Beethoven

You can for pattern recognition, but something like imagination is much much harder, I mean I struggle to think how you would even select for that.

As an askanazi Jew, I whish they would invite me to the world domination meetings but they never do

Feels bad goyim

well that is because you are ignorant.
Did you know that fourths were considered dissonant pre-Renaissance? I agree that needless ugliness is bad but to slag dodecaphony out of pure personal preference is the definition of ignorance.

> Mahler or Mendelssohn equivalent to Beethoven

They're the same inherently to my mind, the only difference is that classical has more of an overarching structure, whereas with jazz the structure exists only insofar as one thing leads on from the other. With classical, it's the big picture, with jazz, its like taking a camera and moving it, pointing toward a rope, all the way along it. That might make no sense the way I've put it, but I think it makes sense if understood.

fucking brainwashed german. if you go to a policeman in your country and tell him this 'the holocaust never happend'' he can arrest you and sentence you to 2 years prison...muh freedom of speech and such. your furher when he gets elected he is forced to sign a paper pledging his soul to full obedience to the jews for his run

look even I don't think he is comparable.
I think the pinnacle of jewish composition occurred in mid-20th century minimalism and certain strains of the complexity movements, but I am a massive Ligeti fan so take that with a grain of salt.

I have nothing against the vast majority of Jews, unlike pol.

>Yahoo is white people
>Google is the Jews

Yahoo is an innovator, a trail blazer. Google is a streamlined copy capitalizing on all the elements of Yahoo and its competitors

ugh mobile phones
"I play a lot of..."

Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto could be (best recording = Anne-Sophie Mutter + Karajan), but not much else.

Whites have more achievements than Jews because we outnumber them 100 to 1

and the jews only goal is world domination

what about Mozart's famous "Dissonance"?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_Quartet_No._19_(Mozart)

anything past the late 19/early 20th russians is shit
overthought circle jerk that appeals only to the musicologist running the math analysis on the score

That's dumb mate, even if Google didn't innovate that much, it's stupid to say Jews aren't good at having ideas - they're probably the best, desu, as winning Nobel Prizes is more than pattern recognition - it involves Eureka moments, brainwaves if you will. But it does not involve prolonged and sustained imagination, and I have yet to see many Jewish examples of this. Maybe I'm deluded, but this is how I think about it atm.

My friend has told me that the most impressive and spot on, precise classical music performers are typically east asians and jews, but that often an European will steal the spotlight by being less accurate in his performance but more creative and with a greater capacity to transmit emotions through the music.

Art is European

Yeah I've thought that, but then again numbers have never been an issue against the Jews. Also, whats with literally most of the people in the thread defending Jews, is this pol?!!

you still need to pay yout denbts though

This, I don't think we've accounted for the cultural aspects.

How the hell does a Jew boy get into music composing exactly? His father and mother would just shove him into accounting or lawyering until he loved it or killed himself

Grieg and Holst were Nords

too fast, too flashy, overcompensating
pretty good nontheless
but not comparable to Perlman's Beethoven's

According to this eugenics theorist. Ashkenazi Jews are pretty much at their peak IQ. The downside is that they are destroying ours through promotion of dysgenics.

counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk
eugenics.net/

But no, no other race is as creative as us. Asians are smart, but rote learners. Jews are cunning, but their soul leads to inherently destructive pursuits. We are the creative force in the world, when we wake up that is.

Agreed entirely, you can't forcefully think up Beethoven, it just has to come to you naturally. I suppose if you think about the basic nature of the races this makes sense - Whites have a much greater sense of order than other races (this is why Whites are seen as more civilised - that doesn't equate to superior though)

What about (((Steve Reich's))) Music for 18 Musicians, or my favourite piece Octet?

What about Arvo Pärt's Spiegel Im Spiegel?

Are you sure you are not hyper-reductive?

That's not true either, Jews are definitely the best players, but that's an interpretation, not true creation. East Asians suck though, I agree with you there.

Also, it's incredible how open-minded pol is being in this thread.

debt is non existant . its just a campaing to buy whole of greece . if germany paid the occupation loan it took from greece in 1940 it would pay the so called debt of 360 billion and also give us an extra 100 billion to buy some prentzels

There were plenty of Jews in classical tho,

"Of the one hundred leading virtuoso performers of the twentieth century, approximately two-thirds of the violinists, half the cellists, and forty percent of the pianists were, or are, Jews. Of the one hundred leading conductors of the twentieth century, approximately one-fourth were, or are, Jews."

What about Ravel and Debussy, not to mention Satie?
You faggots are fucking plebs lel

That guy obviously has no data, and has no idea about how natural selection works, I don't even need to watch that video

>it's stupid to say Jews aren't good at having ideas - they're probably the best, desu, as winning Nobel Prizes is more than pattern recognition - it involves Eureka moments, brainwaves if you will.

Science is a cooperative effort, every breakthrough in science is the result of thousands of papers by hundreds of researchers over a long period of time.Your own analogy to Nobel Prizes further proves my point, Jews steal credit and undermine others. I'm not saying that they're devoid of creativity, but that they're much more self-centered. Have you ever spoken to a Jew? I grew up with them

Lol not really, Grieg was ethnically but he looked about as far away from Nordic as you can get, and Holst wasn't depigmented. For their numbers, Nords fall flat on their faces compared to Alpines, and thats coming from a N. Atlantid.

Satie is shit, and what's your point about Ravel and the still good but overrated Debussy.

IMHO, Beethoven is peak performance
I see how the Rach 2/3, or Proko, or Grieg, may be more appealing to the professional
But Emperor's (Zimerman, e.g.), or Bernstein's 9th + Wiener Philar (70s) are life changing

Wow. You like men.

Is no one going to mention all the pre-renaissance modal keyboard music that was being written by flemish composers or are they too swarthy to be considered?

Again, this is LARP tier theorising, Jews dont win their nobel prizes by stealing others ideas, even if there are examples. They make up 50% of the strongest chess players of all time, did they steal their chess ability too?

The article she read is the first link. It is deliberate. Natural selection doesn't work in modern society.

Here's another story for you.
katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/

I love Rach 2/3, one of the few more modern pieces that is actually great.

both non-russian, late 19th
and early 20th century composers who are not mathematically interesting to late century musicologists (like myself apparently), although I actually compose music so unlike you gents I am not a spectator in this art.

Most baroque music was shit, that sounds harsh but it's true. Even with Bach, who is incredible don't get me wrong, almost all of his shit sounds the same. But then there's this, and he's forgiven:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBeXF_lnj_M

I already saw your forumbiodiversity-tier posts, haha tough luck pal

no

this
asians consistenly overdo technically
complete lack of emotion

what a typical anglo thread

kys

Jews are only good at lying and manipulating media
Useful skills but unimpressive considering

man your tastes are about as pedestrian
as they come, but I will try to help you.

Check out Glenn Gould playing Domenico Scarlatti
open.spotify.com/track/4bXdR8vCCYZFyMuC16ryyc

I disagree.