Pierre Elliot Trudeau, you are NOT the father!

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums will use advanced quantum artificial intelligence neural networks to prove that Fidel Castro cucked Cuckdeau

How widely is this discussed in leafland? Is it something people joke about, or is it in "truther" territory.

Pierre Elliot Trudeau

>98% white

>98% white

>1% black

DROPPED

Media doesn't talk about politicians personal lives, it's some policy they have

It's well known Cuckdeau's mother was massively Bipolar and she'd disappear and fuck random guys. She got gangbanged by the Rolling Stones in a drug/booze fueled orgy in NYC

even though that's a picture for ants, it's pretty undeniable. yet nobody cares, just like nobody cares obama is a fraud.

Liam Neeson is

Bi polar or mk ultra

Sons of the mentally I'll don't end up being prime minister

Trudeau's mother would go fuck random celebrities/leaders

>In various books and interviews following her 1977 separation from Trudeau, she’s freely revealed her own drug use, Pierre’s weird sexual habits and her dalliances with everyone from Jack Nicholson to Edward Kennedy.

>“Unfortunately when I look back on it now, I think I should have slept with every single one of them. I should have had so much fun but I didn’t,” she told a mental health conference in 2008 about her 1977 meeting with the Rolling Stones.

The media tries to discredit this obvious truth as follows:
>While the Trudeaus did indeed develop an unusually cozy relationship with the Cuban dictator, Justin Trudeau was already toilet-trained by the time his mother, Margaret Trudeau, first met Castro in 1976.

Look at the picture. Fidel is holding Justin around 1972 (he can't be older than a year, just a few months old). They literally lie

The (((CBC))) said it was an misogynistic attack on his mother. lel

MKUltra was run at McGill University in Montreal, where Margaret Trudeau lived and a toddler when MKUltra began

>The operation began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967, and officially halted in 1973.

Would make perfect sense that the CIA MKUltra'd her to marry the Canadian PM and then get to Castro by sleeping with him

>yfw is the cuckchild of a MKUltra CIA operative who seduced Fidel Castro

>Pierre was 5'9", Maggie 5'6" Trudeau and Castro are both 6'2". May have got the height from Maggies side I guess, but his brothers didn't.

The product of a cuckold relationship creates a cucked country...

(((Snopes))) already proved it to be true

Antananarivo, Madagascar
November 26, 2016
The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro:

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

“Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

>I know my father

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro

>muh the Trudeau's didn't meet Castro until 1976 that every single denier tries to use

Here's a picture of Castro holding Justin when he was a few months old in 72

Some more weaponized autism proof

It's literally impossible to deny they are identical

Am I missing something here? It seems obvious that the guy on the left could be his father

Castro cucked ALL of Canada! It is obviously his son.

Mother 5'6"
Pierre 5'9"
Castro 6'4"
Trudeau's brother (who looks like Pierre) 5'8"

>Trudeau 6'2"

Also his brother looks very different from Justine

Time to get a DNA test done. It should be easy to do. Just get a sample of Castro DNA and Trudeau DNA.

This will be one of the biggest scandals of the century if it turns out Canada's prime minister is actually the bastard son of Fidel Castro.

Make it happen and this will be Sup Forums's biggest media coup of all time. Bigger than Chanology. Bigger than HWNDU capture the flag. Bigger than using the CIA to call in airstrikes on ISIS.

#OperationExposeCuckdeau

Pottery

Oh shit

Could some user get Castreau's DNA from a discarded cup?

Castro's DNA would be much harder to obtain. But his parents had 12 kids. If any Cubanons are around could they follow one of castro's siblings and lift a disposed cigarette/cup to obtain Castro's DNA?

#OperationExposeCuckdeau

Hitler 1% nigger

#OperationExposeCuckdeau

Toronto Classroom. 0% white

>JUST

>Rural, Conservative White Christian Alberta
>99% BLACKED

>JUST

I think you could use any DNA from any of Castro's family members. His brother or any of his kids and nephews.

A Cubaanon should be able to get their hands on this.

We will need a Canadanon to work on getting a sample of Justin's DNA.

The collective shitstorm this will cause will be on a grand scale. MSM and lib media will go full cencorship.

But the beauty of this is that sex sells. This is the kind of scandal that will get everyone to pay attention. Talking about obscure shit like George Webb conspiracy theories doesn't interest the average goy.

But a sex scandal involving Justin Trudeau will have every man and woman in the world clicking to find out and read more.

Edmonton isn't rural or conservative

It's also a complete shithole

JUST is in Montreal a lot to give speeches/virtue signal and has a Montreal property, also his mom lives in Montreal. His constituency office is in Papineau, not sure if he goes there often. He's always drinking coffee, I imagine he just tosses them in random trash cans. He doesn't smoke and I don't think he eats at restaurants unless all the cooks/employees have been vetted to prevent food contamination

To give this momentum we need to get a few YouTubers to start discussing this. If we can get your Pewdipies and Sargons and Crowders and Styxes and a few others to just mention this it will go viral and we will have many tens of thousands of people working to be able to get the DNA samples.

Need to tweet this to them

Uh guys, hate to break it to you, but cleft chin is a dominant trait. If one of your parents has one, you 100% will too.

Castro had one and trudeau doesn't. It's not possible for him to be the father.

But if it gets out JUST will become paranoid and will consciously avoid discarding anything he's touched/drank from/eaten from

Castro's siblings wouldn't give a shit, they're old and just sit at coffee shops all day probably

lots of the early new world settlements were from people from west western europe . or simply put the people closest to the Atlantic ocean it is possible they both are come from these early euro settlers

Any Canadian Starbucks fags know which Starbucks he frequents?

>Cleft chin: The myth
Some people have a prominent dimple or crease in the front of the chin, called a cleft chin (or "butt chin"); others do not. This is sometimes said to be controlled by a single gene with two alleles, with cleft chin (C) dominant to smooth chin (S). The small amount of genetic data that is available shows that this myth is not true; in addition, there are many chins that are intermediate between clearly cleft and smooth.

Looks very cleft to me

Looks like Pence in that photo kek

>it's not pence

should say 100% KANG or something