This triggers the Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-captain-underpants-weekend-box-office-opening-1202106462/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>capeshit
Not really, I'll laugh as it fails financially.

More capeshit? Doesn't Disney/marvel have an entire decade lined up with capeshit? What more do these normies need.

10 years ago wonder woman was an offensive sex object, but cast a jew to play her and it's empowering.

(((Sandberg)))

>the sandman at the bottom of the image

I already know that sand people hate the idea of women doing anything, why is this supposed to trigger me? Is it because women consistently vote to import people that despise them?

Enjoy the repetitive super hero genre that has already been going on for years and is obviously losing steam. Anyway no one will remember a Wonder Woman like they will a citizen Cain or clockwork orange. But have fun with your childish fantasies.

female power fantasies are cute because they are soe removed from any reality

Based switz

>((((((SANDBERG))))))

The only heroines I like get fucked by monsters and tentacles

This is a female protagonist done correctly.

Lara doesn't give a fuck and is herself. She isn't trying to live up to some feminist ideology. Great tits too.

We need more Laras.

>obviously losing steam
Guardians of the Galaxy 2: $150 million opening weekend, over $500 million total.
Wonder Woman: $39 million opening night.

Yeah, this genre SURE IS losing steam alright.

> first women to direct big budget super hero film
> on track for biggest opening for women director

No shit... Is almost like millions in advertising translates into bigger openings and it's not hard to top a category where your basically the only one in it

POWER
OF
LOVE

>wearing a Canada Goose jacket in fucking London

Why are women so weak?

So progressive

>zomggg!! U giez! This movie WILL fail financially!!!11!!!

LOL

It payed for itself on opening night idiot.

deadline.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-captain-underpants-weekend-box-office-opening-1202106462/

So powerful

Really is a mystery isn't it?

>Not really, I'll laugh as it fails financially.
reports are in that it completely avoids any feminist message, and women are only claiming it's feminist because it's got a woman lead, and woman director.
i.e. it's got mainstream appeal because it's not going for "muh vagina" audience.

>Khan
What did he mean by that?

Social media was a mistake.

I enjoyed the movie though, definitely DC's best.

Its just for the brand name.

This facebook reaks of hyperbole, Aliens and kill Bill was more tangible compared to this shit

wtf is wrong with the US? Is every goddamn journalist a jew??

Read author's name. Discontinued reading.

err....
The new Wonderwoman movie will not flop. I am a man and will see it 3 times at least. Every woman I know is going to see it. If it wasn't for the gender pay gap, it would gross much more. If the movie makes 700 million dollars, and 500 million is from women, then for each dollar made from women you can add 33 cents due to the pay gap

500,000,000*0.33 is 165,000,000 so the movie will actually have made 865,000,000, then you need to add the gross from the Middle East were women allowed to see the movie (they aren't due to sexist laws left in the middle east from white european colonialism)

The Middle East has 218 million people, half are women so that is 109 million extra tickets sold at 7 dollars each which is an extra 763,000,000 dollars which brings the total gross to 1,628,000,000 dollars, then you need to add the extra 33 cents for the pay gap for each middle eastern dollar, which is 763 million * 0.33, 251,790,000 which brings the total gross to 1,879,790,000 dollars

Then you need to add the 10% of the male population worldwide who will be bullied into not seeing the movie by the patriarchy, which is roughly 375,000,000 extra tickets sold at 7 dollars which is 2,625,000,000

So without sexism the movie would gross
4,504,790,000 dollars

Four Billion, Five Hundred and Four Thousand, Seven Hundred and Ninety Thousand dollars

The best movie of all time

They must reinforce the liberal beliefs with manufactured role models because real ones don't exist anymore

>Omg it's true I finally get it now
>I'm a victim and men are the enemy

Folks. Take note this is how you sound like a nu-male. Reading that left me shaking.

it hurts me

(((Sandberg)))

>Trained actress
>Cries on cue for the camera
>Post some quasi-philo-platitudes on social-media

Why would American (propaganda) movies trigger me?
America is the whore of babylon

Naaaah, that ain't quite true. It was pretty baller when they had a smash cut to the pyramid in front of the Lourve while she's narrating about the darkness in the hearts of men, though.

And it totally portrayed brits as the ebil ones in WEI. Confusing movie.

>they don't deserve you
But not the way you wish, cunts.

>little girls everywhere to grab their lassos, put on their cuffs...

I think that's his point.
Not all sand niggers want to oppress women. Some like seeing them in bikinis.

>fictional story
>100% fabrication
>shows the true power of women

I'll never understand how unhinged these people are from reality. It started with "online violence" and now we're at "fake super hero story represents real life".

I know this is bait but the wage gap is a number based off of ALL men versus ALL women in the workforce, regardless of position. Women make less because there are less in the workforce, and not in as many six, seven, eight ect. figures positions. Stay "woke" cuckboy.

excuse me sir but I want to let you know that you have very good taste in bait images

What is this, the 84th capeshit movie to come out in the past 5 years? Only pathetic manchildren watch that shit.