Do you worship top level athletes?

Do you worship top level athletes?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

no

no

>THIS GUY IS A BEAST

>Worshipping people who don't bring anything relevant to the society

OMFG THAT GUY IS TALL AND CAN RUN FAST HOLY SHIT SO COOL WOW HOW HIGH CAN YOU JUMP???? OMG RLLY MADE ME THINK

Worship? No.

Respect? Yes. Even with good genes a crazy amount of intense exercise comes with being a professional athlete. I don't respect athletes that aren't grateful for having blessed genetics and multi million dollar contracts though, like that fucking tool who couldn't even stand for his country's anthem.

I don't watch any sports whatsoever. What faggot would watch sports instead of play them

No, most 'Athletics' I've watched recently was the first half of Superbowl.
Couldn't care less about sprots

Sports are used to control/pacify/distract the Public.("Bread & Circus's")

Various sports are rigged or have rigging elements in them.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Various sports are rigged or have rigging elements in them.

I've always suspected this as a college football fan. I don't even think there's a big conspiracy around it. Just someone who wants to tip the scales in his favor. Since those players don't get paid and often come from dirt poor families, I don't think it would be that hard to bribe a running back to fumble the ball, or a safety to let a receiver get by him.

No

FRANK
STILL LARPING FRANK
LMAOOOOOOOO
This namefaggot is a disinfo shill that hasn't produced any evidence for his larping, anyone that falls for his shit is a retard

Thank God, pro sports are fucking dying.

What a stud!

He's got a nice bubble. (

At least 60% of all the athletes and sportsmen you see on TV are doping and doing steroids like noone has ever done before.
Its not just genetics and hard work and scheming, though there is alot of scheming around not checking athletes for doping in an effective manner.

This.

Athleticism is a high form of human expression. It requires power, health, will, skill.

Modern sports? Pop garbage, opium for the masses.

Fuck off frank

Yes! An emphatic "YES"!
>Jenny Rissveds

Oh and the higher you get to the top the more are doping, forgot to add that part.

*tight*

I don't "worship", but watching superior athletes square off on a daily and weekly basis is pretty fucking cool. The human body is capable of so much.

Talking sports is an American male pastime. You're weird if you don't know anything about them

Worship? What's worth worshiping about guys who run around and throw balls for millions of dollars? Their athleticism is certainly impressive, but it's worth noting that they also have access to the best sports medicine and that their career lifespan doesn't really extend past 30-35, after which they feel the toll on their bodies for the rest of their lives

That's besides the fact that many of them are just scumbags

for jumping high? that's gay