EU approves visa-free travel for Ukrainians

Ukraine passport holders will be able to travel visa-free to most EU countries under new rules approved by the bloc.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians-170511140552955.html

I N V A S I O N
N
V
A
S
I
O
N

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera
archive.is/FcXK3
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
eeas.europa.eu/sites/eeas/files/visa_waiver_faqs_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please archive

>aljazeera com/news/2017/05/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians-170511140552955.html
archive.is/FcXK3

No. Your gay program of archiving evrrything will eventually kill their server. They have to delete something old to archive something new.

Yes! GREAT NEWS

no use arguing with a bot m8

Welp, I can always report him for using a bot.

Terror Groups are going to make use of this.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

i wonder how many ukrainian men are going to be gang raping 10year olds at the pool?

Poland and Canada shilling hard for the poor oppressed clickbait sites of the world

Still better than german media.

Implying that anonymous5 hasn't been exposed as just your average nerdy larper
> get with the times and sort yourself out
> your face when

I don't understand that .gif.

prepare your anus piotr

The joke is on you. I can defend myself pretty well. It only bothers me that your whores will move to Germany and leave us dry.

So whole population of Ukraine will migrate to Eu and Russians will have that shithole back free. this is absolute win-win for everyone!

>this is absolute win-win for everyone!
What about the oil?
Everyone will just let Putin take their oil for free?

Ivana i think it's you who needs to do some stretching.

Not good but at least they are White.

eeas.europa.eu/sites/eeas/files/visa_waiver_faqs_en.pdf

STFU. It's only for 90 days. It's not just show your passport and get in. And most importantly you can't work.
If you actually enforce your laws properly, there won't be much trouble. We didn't become magically rich to go to EU en masse.

A) your fags show up and dissapear in EU
B) almost every Ukie works with no papers on black market

>B) almost every Ukie works with no papers on black market
It was the case before visa free and it's your government's fault.

They already lost about 20% of population after the declaration of independence (from 53 mln to 42), plus 3-4 million Ukrainians migrated to neighbouring countries, now several millions will emigrate to the western part of the EU.

why teh fuck did the dutch even vote against it when their EU masters do whatever the fuck they want anyway?

Many Ukrainians work here illegaly, now when they are able to go to Germany or France, I don't see any reason why wouldn't they work there. The EU has enoygh problems with other immigrants so I doubt that they will try to stop it. On the other hand this may be a disaster for your country - see

visa free travel means nothing, spanyards used to have visa free for all America.
Travel =/= work permit

Nah, you underestimate Slavic entrepreneurship.

>Putin
>Taking oil
Don't they have an excess of it? Wasn't their problem that they can't sell said oil because of sanctions?

there is literally nothing wrong with ukrainians

I doubt Germany cares, refugees got there to work despite not even being European. Ukies aren't openly allowed to work because being pro Ukrainian would pisses off Russia and with the Brexit thing, there is a chance that sooner or later Germany will open towards the East.

Ukies will flood the Black market. I remember that Romanians didn't have work permits in Britain and yet they would still work there.

>On the other hand this may be a disaster for your country
On the contrary, that may be a solution. See, Ukraine tries to occupy the niche of an agricultural producer on the world market, and it's a sound strategy considering the fertility of their soil and general degradation of almost all other branches of once powerful Ukrainian industry. But an agricultural country of this size doesn't need either 40 million or even 30, and even 20 million could be too many. It's not 19th century anymore, agricultural works are done by machines, not plough-pulling crowds.

So yes, massive resettlement of Ukrainians to Europe will be a win for Ukraine in the first place: they simply don't need that many people.

They still sell their oil and gas. Their pipelines are all over Europe.

They can sell it, just not to you retards. China buys it, no problem. Sanctions against civilians in 2017 instead of hanging prople responsible are retarded and evil.

I doubt anyone is aiming for an agriculture based economy. If they are then they're absolutely retarded.

you cant jack up the prices if you dont control the other sources

>I doubt anyone is aiming for an agriculture based economy.
But the Ukrainians are, they are constantly boasting about their agriculture and how their food finds ways to new markets.

And honestly, yes, maybe agriculture is not the most hi-tech and promising niche to occupy, but what other options does Ukraine as a country have? At least they have a good starting position in that area.

You'd expect an American to know this since his country is fighting for oil in ME.

I understand your point and you're right.It's stupid though, if a economical crisis occurs, they will be the first to feel it. They will always be the ones to recover last.

I've always though that Ukraine has massive industry especially in the East. I don't understand why they wouldn't make good use of it.

>I've always though that Ukraine has massive industry especially in the East
Yes it has, but it's been dying out ever since the collapse of the USSR. For example, Nikolaev had the largest wharf in the USSR, the only suitable for constructing aircraft carriers. Guess what the wharf is manufacturing today? Firewood stoves.

But yes, Ukraine does still have strong metallurgical industry, but again, it doesn't attract investments, it cannot afford modernization, it's doomed to die out, it already does.

Well, agriculture and food is growing in the export structure for the last couple of years.
And politicians unironically say things like agricultural superpower..
>I've always though that Ukraine has massive industry especially in the East
Had.

They're white, I don't mind this at all. Most white people should be able to move freely around Europe, only Leftists and their pet groups should be banned from this continent.

This law doesn't apply to UK and Ireland.

Tell me a about the spine beetles frankie boi

No one should enter the UK without a visa, especially Poles and Ukrainians, they must be banned in England.

ukrops incomming

antifas won't like this.

I hope they come here and fuck up those refugees. Also more qt ukranians and alpha racist slavs.

They are welcome here