Fuck me up, Johnny Depp edition

Cuck star fucked up and now crawls inside a safe tent and will never make another film. His career is over folks! Menwhile his last movie of the Caribean franchise flops bigly.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000136/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584614/Commander-grief-Hollywood-star-Johnny-Depp-claims-Donald-Trump-White-House-demean-office-nation-s-president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey you guys know what would be a quality discussion?
JOHNNY DEPP!

> hundreds of millions from movies
> millions annually from royalties
> beloved personal brand, recognizable worldwide
How will he ever recover??

#prayForJohnDepp

did he spend 10 years training in the hyperbolic time chamber for pirates 5?

>triggered him and for weeks he was literally shaking
>HOWEVER
How is that an appropriate use of however? Depp refusing his support of Trump is a logical extension of being triggered by his victory. What the fuck?

he's 63?!?

imdb.com/name/nm0000136/

>AUTISM

I never realized depp was that fucking old

He's 53

OK. #Sethrich #pizzagate

Anyways Depp is a classical shitposter.

I think the poles of cocaine and royalty cheques will help him out, you fucking rube.

This is the biggest line of bullshit I have ever heard. I wish I could be so financially secure that I can be as hysterical to quit my job over the minor ideological strain of having someone I didn't vote for in office.

I should go to the union and say "Sorry dudes, but I am so pained by the election of Justin Trudeau that I need to go on permanent disability."

Johnny depp should give his money to the poor.

Get bent Johnny, you haven't been in anything good in almost two decades... should of threw in the towel a long time ago instead of becoming a world famous gay pirate.

>Amber Heard literally cucks you
>T-Tr-Trump

Sounds like Johnny boy is gonna be part of the Pedo purge.

CRAWLING IN MY VAGINA
THESE WOUND THEY WILL NOT HEAL
TRUMP IS ALL I HAVE
CONFUSING NAZIS AND CONSERVATIVES

Still not tired of winning!

I'm glad i saved this pic for just the right occasion

can't find it. Give source.

Doesn't he live in France?

>brown eyes
>white

Whenever Hollywood celebrities act crazy and irrational, just remember that the majority of them have mental disorders like BDP, NPD, HPD, etc. Having these conditions actually makes you a better actor + more willing to dissociate yourself from the godawful shit you have to do to reach the top. So acting normal and well adjusted is not what you should ever expect from an actor.

>Give 63 million people the middle finger.
>Wonder why your movie underperforms.
I Guess this means PotC 6 is cancelled. Oh no, that sucks!

pay alimoney

>and for weeks he was literally shaking

>How is that an appropriate use of however?
cause it's a fucking troll post
here's the actual article.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584614/Commander-grief-Hollywood-star-Johnny-Depp-claims-Donald-Trump-White-House-demean-office-nation-s-president.html

Trump is why we can't have nice things.

Politics aside, Depp is one of the most JUST actors in existence. He's up there with Robert De Niro and Brendan Fraser.

>Washed up actor shits on Trump
woah woah woah woah

There were more than 3 pirates of the Caribbeans?

Don't remind me, I hold him personally accountable for the two hours I'm not getting back for number 4.

All these hollywood faggots cry big crocodiles tears for the environment, but won't put up any of their own money or reduce any part of their heinously lavish lifestyles for the cause.

I would cut down every last tree on Earth just to spite them.

What shit OS are you even using that it doesn't automatically hide the mouse when you take a screencap? Disgusting shit.

More like JUSTnny Deep

I like your style user

Depp is probably a pedophile user. He used to refer to Hunter Thompson as his Master.

First he gets cucked by a bull dyke, now this. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

oh no what will we ever do

So is his latest pirate movie good or not?

>this will be his last movie

Dude has been saying he's gonna retire for a decade now. Either shit or get off the pot. Trump is just a little added flavor to add a little hype to his failing career. This bullshit doesn't belong on Sup Forums you celebrity worshipping cuck.

Salam Alaikum Italianfag. Make your own screenshots or use one of these.

johnny denbts will not live to see 60, czech'm

Fake news, Johnny Depp is not 63