Is crying acceptable for men in todays society?

is crying acceptable for men in todays society?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/128373915
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3bzg-Tvt4
youtube.com/watch?v=WJw2qCnhea0
youtube.com/watch?v=z2ngjQ2jSMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qQAsMZBgJ30
youtube.com/watch?v=DVS_HXROPgo
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=_OUajti4zWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but so is sucking dicks

in situations like this, yes

jesus wept.

Just do it when you're alone and don't make any sounds. If anyone asks, just say you have something in your eye.

Crying is, whining is not. There is too much of the latter.

Oh, and sage.

>Yes but so is sucking dicks
jesus was a pussy

dude, it's a function it serves a purpose. it's acceptable, but should not be abused for emotional extortion.

as for this old man. F.

Never cry like a bitch. Allow yourself to shed some tears in a time of sorrow but suck it up immediately after and do your best to beat your emotions and remain stoic.

Man's power is in his ability to control his emotions and overcome them. Never forget that you're human and don't completely suppress your emotions, but don't let them control you like women.

It's acceptable to cry at funerals, at war (PTSD) or at times of major heartbreak (if you do it alone).

Everything else means you're a pussy.

Seeing images like this reminds me of how bad the Eastern Front was. The USSR lost 15% of its entire population, its insane.

places like Belarus lost 25% of the entire population.

1 in 4 people weren't there after the war. Makes you think.

Don't give me that bullshit, you Communist cuck. The Bolshevists killed more of their own than the Germans ever did.

To put it in perspective: vimeo.com/128373915

A man crying is something very special. Every man subconciously knows that it's a very serious event for very serious matters.

I heard a feminist bitching about the fact that men are taken seriously when they cry and women are seen as emotional.

That's because men cry in pic related and women cry because it's raining and the pet store is closed.

Bolshevik Jews killing their own. Haha Keke.

>What is the Battle of Stalingrad?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3bzg-Tvt4

Lol look at that fucking whining faggot.
What a pussy like a typical commie

cry with your whataboutisms all you want
if it werent for you fagscists 20 million people would not have had to die, and your faggot race wouldnt have had to be raped out of existence

rip pupper
I cried for you

Don't worry Serbia. We'll make sure to eliminate every trace of your shitty nation from all maps the next time ;-)

>20 million people wouldn't have died
>implying they wouldn't have starved to death under glorious gommunism anyways

I cry and people want to hug me and pick me up and tell me
>it's gonna be around bb I love you...
As he carries me off to bed..

third times the charm right :^)?

Try not to march your army in our artillery traning grounds this time

Not to worry, we'll just ship all the kikes, niggers and degenerates to you as "refugees" and wait for the situation to sort itself out.

There is nothing manlier than crying.

as if you could force them to leave

Of course. A man simply cant ball like a baby or little girl. Here are some examples of perfectly fine male crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJw2qCnhea0

youtube.com/watch?v=z2ngjQ2jSMQ

As if you can stop them from coming.

I cried a few nights ago at my inability to bring about change. It forced me to look inward.

It's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQAsMZBgJ30

>bitching at Serbia

COME AT ME BRO
CMON FAG, TRY ME

Theres only 1 thing that makes me tear up not balling my eyes out but tearing up
1) Emotional family bonding i love you moments (since i dont have any family and havent had anyone give a shit about me since i was 4 yrs old)
2) when i sit down and realize that the only way anyone will ever know if im dead or alive is when my neighbors call for a welfare check on me when they smell something rancid coming from my house and they havent seen me in a few weeks

edit: the 2 things

Take some time to reflect on that, slav dog. On a good day you might be an average soldier. On a regular day you're sub-human at best.

Fuck off.

The Soviet Union armed a total of 31 million men during the war. That's three times my entire country.

That just makes you a depressed fuckwit.

they kinda have a history of doing that. You on the other hand aren't doing a very good job of "shipping them off"

I'm not a commie you stupid piece of Germanic shit, Germans chimped out, got beaten by the supposed sub-humans and now your insisting you dindu nuffin? So I supposed my Serbian ancestors made everything up, all those Ukrainians, Russians and Balts are just lying? Fuck off, the Eastern Front was about the Survival of the Slavic people, Communism just gave G*rmanics the justification for their "le living space :DD" genocide.

I love how every slav nation stick together. As if it matters. It matters little in the end. We slaughtered Communists and Bolsheviks before and will do so again.

>cries for the subhumans who killed people along him
>doesn't shed a tear for the lives of the 'enemy' that were wasted on needless and childish conflict which could otherwise been averted by not doing the bidding of jews

Are all military trash this subhuman and pathetic?

Found the Reddit shill.

No it means you have a chemical imbalance and you need a bit of amphetamine and maybe some antidepressants.

he's earned the right to cry. you crying because you ran out of dish soap is not the same thing.

I have a theory that the reason for the ridiculous rate of alcoholism in the former USSR is in part caused by the millions of soldiers who had untreated psychological conditions from the war. Those guys, like most men, turn to alcohol to self medicate, and then their children were more likely to become alcoholics and so on and so on.

Yes, but maybe it shouldn't be THAT acceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=DVS_HXROPgo

of course...

men cry alone...because crying itself is seen as being weak and thus men don't cry in public...but cry alone and tell nobody.... that's what men have been doing for ages...

You see, compared with females who cry on command, men have been forced via education to "men up";"men don't cry" and to suppress their feelings.

For a male to cry is perceived as being rock bottom....but women on the other hand cry for no reason and they got bigger tear ducks then men...and men think they really feel that low when in fact they don't...because they are not at rock bottom...

Seeing a guy cry will move you more then seeing a women and you know it, because you know only hard hard unbarable moments will make a men tear

It is acceptable to cry in public when you're the last survivor of your unit that saw action in Stalingrad.

Any other circumstance is unacceptable.

There are only two times when crying is deemed acceptable, And that is at the grand canyon, and at funerals

The eternal Serb strikes again

Of course, stupid faggot, why would you deny yourself some sublime feelings?

Dude, if you don't like being alone then just get some fucking friends. Find a hobby.

>No argument
> bek to le reddit
t. Post election T_D retard

If Hitler didn't chimp out on other white people and had just delt with the kike and anglo menace then Europe wouldn't be letting in hordes of muzzies in the name of reparations.

>at the grand canyon
what's there?

Sure you (germans,cucked norway was always neutral) slaughtered them but they still won in the end and raped the fuck out of german sluts.Not that it should matter to you,slavs present no problem to you now but the niggers flooding your country do. And you can't even stop them from coming let alone kick out the ones there

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Watch that, then talk to me about what happened during WW2. Until then - remain quiet like the uneducated child you are, Reddit.

>slavs present no problem to you now

>Created Marxism
>Created Bolshevism
>Not a problem

Think again, kike. Your kin will hang.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the Eastern Front was about the Survival of the Slavic people
Yes, very important to stop the Germans from killing Slavs so they could go on to murder more of themselves than the Germans ever did.

It can't be expressed in pictures. I know, because I've been there. It's HYUGE.

um where is communism for the past 26 years?
not like I support it anyway,my parents lived majority of their lives in commie yugoslavia and it was shit. How is it a problem to you now?

>A man crying is something very special.

user said "man."

oh... living in romania... I will never see it...feels bad man

The exact reason we make fun of this bitch is because he shows how weak he is by how low his treshhold is for crying.

>Created Marxism
>Created Bolshevism
german jews did that

youtube.com/watch?v=_OUajti4zWk

Don't think it's not the same in Europe as well.. Germany, France, UK, Sweden.. and now Norway.

Cultural Marxism is still Marxism.

he wept so we dont have to

>um
Numale detected, go lift until you stop being a faggot.

make it a goal.

I've never seen the Sistine Chapel, or Chartres.

>Sent Teutonic Order
>Sent Swedes
>Sent Germans
>Got absolutely assraped every time.

Pic related

Jews have no nation. They walk between the lines, whispering lies into the ears of their "leaders". In any case, it originated from the Slavs, and the Slavs betrayed Europe when it mattered most.

For this you will never be forgiven.

No. Women have always and continue to be the true victims, they suffer more.
That was sarcsasm.

no it didnt
carl marx was from germany and bolshevik leaders were jews and turks who hid in germany

it's really not.

I mean there are cases where it's pretty much unavoidable, but men have always and will always be judged for crying. Women can say they like men to be more sensitive or whatever all they want, seeing a grown man cry makes their holes dry up faster than a bucket of sand.

>is crying acceptable for men in todays society?

Only if you're a faggot, faggot.

Fortunately, you clearly are.

Faggot.

>Who was Vladimir Lenin

>just because he has a penis doesn't mean he's a man, shitlord

Kill yourself already you filthy nordcuck.

FUCKING LEAF

RAKE YOURSELF

Yes,all germanic cuck countries. There is no cultural marxism in slavic countries. The sides have switched

Not until I rid the world of you Marxists, Liberals and other "progressives".

You just proved anons point. That gif went viral because he's a bitch and other men have no problem laughing at him being a bitch regardless of gender.

A woman feels entitled to be taken seriously at times. Men have to work for it. Like pretty much every thing else.

>Man achieves something and gets reward.
>Woman sees reward... "I deserve that."
>But you haven't worked for it.
>"SEXISM!!!"
>Cue women being rewarded for nothing.

True. Europe has paid for your solitary freedom in blood. It will never be forgotten. You chose to be Jewish puppets in a war for the glorious Thousand Year Reich.

Shedding tears for other men's pain, glory, and sacrifice is always acceptable.

would a man that weeps at this picture be considered one with a strong sense of empathy and if so, is that a strength or a weakness?

A man can cry if he loses a child or finds out his kid is gay.

I don't want to play Genocide Olympics but we can never truly get a reliable estimate of Stalins death toll from either the Left or the Right, what I do know is that G*rmanics bloodlust is insatiable and they would have killed most if not almost all of the Slavic peoples had they won.

“The [eastern] region must lose the character of the Asiatic steppe, it must be Europeanized! It is for this purpose that we are building great highways to the southern tip of the Crime and to the Caucasus. German cities established along these roadways will stretch like a string of pearls, and around these will be German settlements. The two or three million people we need [for this program] can be found quicker than we think. We will take them from Germany, the Scandinavian lands, Western Europe, and America. Chances are that I will not live to see this, but in twenty years twenty million people will inhabit this territory. In three hundred years we will have a blossoming parkland of extraordinary beauty!

As for the people indigenous to the area, we will be sure to select those [of importance]. We will remove the destructive Jews entirely. … We will not enter Russian cities, they must die out completely.

There is only one task: Germanization through the introduction of Germans [to the area] and to treat the original inhabitants like Indians. … I intend to stay this course with ice-cold determination. I feel myself to be the executor of the will of History. What people think of me at present is all of no consequence. Never have I heard a German who has bread to eat express concern that the ground where the grain was grown had to be conquered by the sword. We eat Canadian wheat and never think of the Indians.”
-Adolf Hitler, March 1941

1. Immediate Family Member Dies
2. Your Dog Dies
3. A limb is torn off via machinery or animal

That's pretty much it.

>Sent by the Germans
well thats a bit inconvenient for your narrative, eh Norge?

a mixrace of turk german finn jew family who spent most of his life hiding in the west nd in teh big cities

When it's this yes in my opinion it's ok to cry when a friend dies or a family member dies

I agree,they are retarded for putting kikes in power but those workers under the Tzar were in shit conditions,kikes exploited their desperation same way Hitler used germans in destroyed post war Germany

Also the Reich wanted slavs genocided so fuck off,you brought it on yourself

Doesn't mean they didn't die. Not commenting on the government, commenting on the volk.

He said Man, user.

A politician who followed the ideals of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and spent his formative years attending conferences in the hotbed of communism which was Germany and Zurich.

>Enemy at the gates is a documentary
kek your a fucking idiot, every army in WW2 without exception used Punishment battalions and less then 10,000 Soviet Troops were executed, most of them officers during the entire war.

We have no excuse to cry.

ussr lost more people under its communist purges and forced starvations than any number from a battle

let that sink in