Chinese "engineering"

>Chinese "engineering"

America will win as long as we keep our lead in science and technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Level_Interchange
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>keep our lead in science and technology
in gender studies and electric scooters?

>Implying it doesn't take skill to make something like this

Fuck off china, even your memes are shit. That satellite looks like a bunch of junk from a landfill.

>as long as we keep our lead in science and technology

Withdraws from Paris agreement
Denies global warming
Denies evolution and indoctrinates kids with creationism.

America is ancient history and you know it.

68 year old technology...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Level_Interchange

>skill

Skill in engineering is about making things reliable and easy to use dumbfuck.

>I know nothing but I can shitpost
flag checks out

better than the suicide clover-leaf bullshit they got here

Are you even allowed to post here ling?

paris is a meme, global warming is irrelevant except for it could hopefully flood your degenerate disgrace of a nation, creationism is only taught in bullshit flyover countries

america's best days have yet to come meanwhile your entire existence consists of figuring out how to simultaneously appease moroccans and mummy merkel

Atlanta has their own version of this. It's called Spaghetti Junction. It's not a Chinese thing.

Who the fuck let you use the real Internet monkey ?

How does this look guys?

ching chong user is bringing the bants
very spicy, user
i approve

i like the cute colour-coded roads. awesome idea

>destroy like a madman the nature
>science and tecnology

gtfo faggot

They are already competitive in science. They are investing hard and a lot of chinese names from science articles are slowly but surely moving from MIT or Stanford to Peking Uni or other chinese schools

I honestly have nothing against China or chinese culture. They've had a rough couple centuries compared to the West.

I just hope they don't completely fuck the world up when it's their turn to be hegemon.

Not when half your country doesn't even believe in science

They'd rather believe in oil barons and kike-on-a-stick beliefs

>mfw chinese can't cloverleaf

>he thinks cloverleaves are good

>pastels

Houston confirmed for being gay.

yo bro China will have sick race tracks if need for speed comes true globally

you have a better way to do it?

looks like my highways after playing cities skylines.

>Denies global warming

Good for America. Enjoy sending your tax money to evil Soros. He will use it to import another ten million muslims to rape and pillage you.

Fuck off, Colossal Order Ltd.

We had an openly lesbian mayor for what seemed like forever... and then replaced with a nog.

imagine taking a wrong line or exit

>chinks and burgers fighting over who has the best road infrastructure
get on hue levels guise.

Come check huelandia awesome roads and bridges,
Can you spot them?

Exactly. and they've all been paid for thrice, or more.

Lmao

SINK
THE
CHINKS

With cloverleaf the entry for incoming cars is placed before the exit for outgoing cars, this is what a better option looks like.

lets be honest, the west as a whole is in strak decline, the 21 century will be chinese

>OUR SUPER ULTRA GIGA HIGHLY DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE PEOPLE VOTED BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE TOTALLY NOT A SHAM CHINESE REPUBLIC STRONGER THAN A THOUSAND NATIONS, LAUNCHED OUR SUPERIOR UNMATCHED UNHACKABLE QUANTUM HIGH SPEED SATELLITE INTO THE DEEPEST REALMS OF SPACES HENCE UNDETECTABLE AND UNTOUCHABLE BY THE PATHETIC TECHNOLOGIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES. TOTALLY 100% ACCURATE, HERE IS A PICTURE FOR THE UNBELIEVERS.

Kek, come on step it a bit Xi Jinping

Yes. Turbine or SPUI are both much better.

How does it feel to know you'll die in 5 years from all the pollution you inhale faggot.

The lens are not dirty.
That is just the natural layer of smog that forms all over china.

Too bad Trump hates science

Extra good

Looks like so cal m8

Moving too fast waffel man

This century will be the fall of the west and the rise of china

Next century will be china supreme

What is the point of this? To avoid left turn signals?

Trump hates anything he doesn't understand. Which is everything. Kinda like his dumbfuck supporters.

>Not giving a shtooad of money to the un to do nothing but pilfer and gib to their rich 3rd world buddies is hating science

Then I also hate science

Cylindrical roundabouts. Like a 3 level parking garage, but a roundabout with a big enough diameter that you can speed through it.

Traffic engineers say they are more efficient and less dangerous becuase yoinnever cross over traffic or something

Idk the new highways in Az have them

they started putting these in by me

I guess these are actually more efficient, but they feel really weird

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

>ni hao (((jew-tang))) clan

>being a lazy fuck and not willing to drive or wait a little longer to get to the right side of the highway
>falling for the Highway Jew

Hehehe that's right goyim you need MORE connecting interchanges hehehehe. You wouldn't want to be patient and wait would you??

Regardless of global warming and the deal itself, he pissed off pretty much the entire scientific community. Fucking France is offering your scientists to move over there. You're on the same league as Nicaragua now. NICARAGUA, our poorer, browner, neighbor country. Let that sink in.

lmao nice

>take the left, then right, left, left, right, right, right and then you'll be good to go

>more efficient
You mean so more jewing can occur? How can this possibly be more efficient when you're enforcing lane changing TWICE for no good reason other than to cross a bridge?

>refaursless of the deal being completely pointless and not solving anything this now proves you hate science

Hey ladyboy fuck off and learn to think like a non-retard

It's because they drive on the wrong side of the road.

Fuck off and get your gross teeth fixed u twat

Ching chong chong wang ching ching chong chang chang

Your putting yourself into traffic way more. Not only that but into traffic that is headed straight for you at higher speeds. Have fatal accidents gone up in places like these?

> our lead in science
Figuring out new, hitherto unknown ways whitey be raciss isn't a science.

>wrong side of the road
This can only happen because you have niggers or people who don't do English.

Seems like it's about turning onto the freeway than crossing a bridge.

The bridge is unnecessarily convoluted so that the freeway has a different access than the norm.

With the light traffic on that you would think a simple traffic signal intersection would have worked. Hell, a Jersey Circle was probably ok there.

You know you have serious issues if you need to design such a confusing road just so people know how to turn into a highway.

Yes, only without white guys. If you want to continue to be the first country you should accept more immigrant who can keep America great.

*sends top scientists to US*
W-we've got u nao whitu pigu

i drove on this yesterday

Seems like it's meant for flow but then they go and put lights up anyway so it's moot.

Oi m8 wot u say about me m8 fookin twat m8 innit tea n crumpets m8888888

That level of autobahn tho

That is the intersection of 4 different roads with exits to each one of them, not just two.

Please post more pictures of traffic control.

I'm updating my City Skyline, ill post some screenshots soon of mines.

Please enslave us China.

Chang here, shit like this is an absolute massive bitch to traverse. Most people use a GPS system these days and when you look at it on the GPS, the roads basically all overlap each other. Take one wrong turn and you're out 30m-1h travel time just trying to backtrack.

>Fucking France is offering your scientists to move over there.
i hope black science guy and bill nye go

Ahh, poss awf ki-ra, fockin 'ell

You can even see how shoddy the construction is right in that pic.

truth always triggers the amerifat, lol

Let's work together. The silkroad is good for us. We respect your people, bro.

That really is a better design: No sharp turns and no confusing 270s. Both exits are in the same place and intuitive on each incoming freeway.

wait what? at first I thought this was some border between two countries that drove on different sides of the road but no they end up back on the same side. What is the reason for this?

China is the new master.

Americans will soon learn to kow tow.

too tired but sad that cloverleaf is still better than chinese though

>side walks leading into the blender.

china btfo usa

who cares if it looks all noodley from the outside, what is there to navigate? When you're down there it will be left for A / right for B C D, then it will be left for B / right for C D, it's not as if it's a maze.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

You're not gonna fool me, Satan.

Neither Chinese nor shart engineering has sufficient imagination to encompass The Magic Roundabout

Bump

fpbp

Is that retarded piece of civil engineering supposed to delay muslims from gang raping British children?

Chinks & women would fuck this up so bad.

Damn. good bants. Are you really chinese or is this a proxy?