Why is Christianity such a beta bitch religion compared to Islam?

Why is Christianity such a beta bitch religion compared to Islam?

The average Christian doesn't even go to church anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html
independent
archive.is/E5TSF
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors
answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm
faithdefenders.com/Articles/World-Religions/Contradictions-and-Inconsistencies-of-the-Qur-an-a.aspx
thestraightway.org/allah-is-satan/
biblicalcatholic.com/apologetics/bible.htm#1
wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
youtube.com/watch?v=AtrlA_8_rUE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5:43-48&version=DRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Christianity is spiritually dead in the West. It has never been a good religion to begin with, though.

Anti-Christian!

it's the truth, burger

I'm Muslim and I enjoy Christian women more than Muslim women to be honest. Theyre so kind and warm and sweet and beautiful. And they're not as harsh with their kids as Muslim women typically are, they're nurturing and loving nature is strangely a slight turn-on for me.

Nothing wrong with that. Even Hitler thought that if we had become Muslims instead, we would've conquered the world.

their* nurturing and loving nature

Get the fuck out of here abdul, fuckin roach.

Because we are not of the world, we will be hated by the world. Because Islam is only of the world, it will be accepted by the world. This was written 2,000 years ago. We know that we shall lose this war, because we are not the victors, only the victims. It will be much worse in the future, for Christians it will only get worse. Until the day when Christ returns, it will only get worse.

The average Christian is no longer anything but nominally Christian. This also was written. Some seeds fall upon the path and are taken by ravens. These are the Christians who leave the Church early and are taken away by the devils of the world. Some seeds fall upon the rocky ground and have no deep roots and they spring up, but are scorched by the rising sun. These are the Christians who believe, but will flee when the hard times come; or allow seductions to carry them away. Some seeds fall amongst the thorns and are choked. These are the Christians who fall in with a bad crowd and refuse to leave those things which are evil. They do not convert their friends and eventually they let their friends convert them.

Only a few seeds fall upon the tilled soil. These are few, but they grow up and produce much fruit.

There's more likely to be roaches in your shitty rundown favela-ridden country than there is in the Britain :)

:)

I would warn you that the antichrist comes before the Christ. Do not jump on a messianic bandwagon immediately, analyze the situation carefully in that scenario.

Have you considered becoming a Christian?

Many Muslims convert once they're away from countries where leaving Islam carries the death penalty.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html

Please archive

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html
archive.is/E5TSF

What compels you to remain Muslim?

Does one have to go to a building titled 'church' to revere God? Or can one simply pay reverence by the nature of their actions intent?

sure thing Abdul
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ

Everyone should join your goatraping sandnigger religion, and worship your pedo prophet amirite?

>Narrated Ibn Abbas: ‘Once the prophet while passing through one of the Heytan (gardens or graveyards) of Al-Medina or Makka, heard the voices of two persons who were being tortured in their graves. The prophet said, ‘These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid).’ He then added, ‘Yes! (There they are being tortured for a major sin). Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine while the other used to go about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends).’The prophet then asked for a green branch (of a date-palm tree), broke it into two pieces and put one on each grave. On being asked why he had done so, he replied, ‘I hope that their torture might be lessened, till these get dried.’” Vol. 1, Bukhari. 4, No. 215

This. It just breeds altruism for people not from your group which will be the downfall for the West.

Im not Muslim by force. Im Muslim by choice... Ive lived in the western world for a long time. I simply cannot reconcile with the scientific contradictions and self-contradictions of the Bible. In my opinion when it was edited and stuff taken out and stuff added in it lost its purity. I believe Christ's original unedited Bible was a divine revelation from God, though. I also believe that trinitarianism was established many years after Christ left this Earth and iirc mainly invented by Paul the former jew.

>>>/rel/

Indeed. This is why I have no faith in any non-Christian or any lukewarm Christian at all. I know that when the anti-Christ comes, performing his miracles and raising the dead and claiming to be God (he will not claim to be Christ, but God) that they will immediately follow after him and they will hunt me down and slaughter me. Because they will not have listened. Christ will not return as a miracle-worker and a healer. When he comes it will be at the head of ten thousand legions of angels, and no one will be able to doubt his coming. There will be no more questions.

I await my allotted time and pray. I believe I will die before his coming anyway, so it matters not. I don't look to the skies, wondering if and when he will come. It is not up to me, and I will never know it before it happens. So many fake-Christians and non-Christians are waiting for the anti-Christ, thinking that they are waiting for Christ. They frighten me because right now they seem harmless but I know how vicious and horrible they will become when the time is ripe.

I believe the Torah and Bible were holy revelations but were later edited and stuff was taken out and added in and therefore lost their purity. I believe in the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, etc. who's Arabic name is Allah. I am a strict monotheist and do not believe trinitarism makes sense, but I do believe that Christ was a prophet and the Messiah that will slay the antichrist during the second-coming. Jesus is also my favorite prophet because God gave him miracles like curing the blind and lepers.

>UK
>United Kingdom of Pakistan and England
well Ahmed you see it's because we have advanced as a civilization while mudslims are stuck in the VIII century

>I simply cannot reconcile with the scientific contradictions and self-contradictions of the Bible.
Which alleged contradictions are you referring to?

>In my opinion when it was edited and stuff taken out and stuff added in it lost its purity.
This could also be viewed as a form of natural selection, in which the community of readers and writers collectively determined what was true. Obvious advantages there over one man receiving the entirety of God's word and everyone just having to trust that he was honest.

>I also believe that trinitarianism was established many years after Christ left this Earth and iirc mainly invented by Paul the former jew.
You don't recall correctly. The basis for Trinitarianism is the primarily the Gospels and the Book of Acts, both written by the original Apostles.

Yeah you really dodged a bullet by going for the book that claims the Earth is flat and the sun sets in a muddy pool instead, Abdul.

r/atheists that only know about christianity because of family guy would say you need to go to this "church" place to not be a LARPer

The inbred heathen hasn't read a word of the Bible mate. Everything he knows about Christianity comes from Zakin Naik videos on Youtube.

mohammed is a prophet of dajjal

and everything you know about Islam comes from Sup Forums

If you are a trinitarian, he may confuse you by claiming to be both the living incarnate of God and the Christ. I personally am a monotheist.

I bet I know more about Christianity than you do.

He will not confuse me by claiming to be anything, for when Christ returns he will not make claims. He will slaughter and bring judgement. The time for claims will be over.

If you deny the Trinity, you deny Christ and you will most likely be one of them.

Everything i know about islam comes from the research i made
Holy hell, Allah has all the characteristic of Lucifer, but oh no!
We are the pagans because we believe in the trinity, fuck off

Here are scientific contradictions: rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

Here are self-contradictions: answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm

I do not believe it's evolution, I believe it's corruption. I dont understand why you would want officials to edit a prophet's original scripture... dont you see how kings could influence scholars to edit things for personal gain or how alleged scholars could edit for convenience rather than truth?

The original unedited gospels of the direct followers of Christ (peace be upon him) who directly learned from him are nowhere to be found. The trinity notion was pushed by the former jew Paul. It was an invention years after Christ (peace be upon him) left this earth.

Should they bend until their head touches the ground like the alpha males?:)

... I don't deny Christ. I reject the notion that he's the begotten son of God and I don't think he himself preached that. It's a well-documented fact that the Bible was edited on multiple occasions.

Because of your choice to throw links at me instead of actually talking about a contradiction or two that YOU SPECIFICALLY take issue with, as you claimed in , I'm going to assume that you've unquestioningly accepted what other Muslims have told you about the Bible and haven't researched it for yourself.

If you want to avoid conversation by googling links, I won't keep you. I have access to google too.

faithdefenders.com/Articles/World-Religions/Contradictions-and-Inconsistencies-of-the-Qur-an-a.aspx

Here there are the contradictions found in the quran

Also, here's why Allah is Satan

If you deny that he comes from the Father than you deny him entirely and have no place in him. If you deny the Holy Scripture than you deny the Inspiration of God and the Holy Spirit and cannot see the truth because you have closed your eyes and eventually you will be unable to open them because you will have sewn them shut. You might follow your own words, or the words of some other man, but I will follow the words of Him who is above.

Not really kebab, everything I know about Isla comes from reading your holy texts, the Koran, and your hadith collections which can be found on sunnah.com, and reading about the history of your Satanic religion. All the information is readily available online.

The average Christian is too busy going to Africa and South America to uplift their shitskin brothers in christcudkoldry

Betting what, your dinars and a magic flying carpet?

If they keep killing each others, muslims aren't really better.

Because most Islamic people live in shitty oppressive countries where religion is a convenient source of hope/ a convenient tool to control the masses.

Most Christians live relatively entitled lives with the freedom to do whatever the hell they want and they only need a symbolic version of religion for virtue signalling purposes.

lol... I have explored this in depth, I just wanted to save time by posting the links as they could do a better job of explaining it thoroughly... youre willingly blinding yourself because you dont really want to learn. The links are right there... go see for yourself the contradictions instead of making arbitrary standards that have nothing to do with verifying the claim I made.

I have to go now, but Ive given you the links to the information you need in my previous comment. They contain hundreds of contradictions. Its your choice what you do now, but on the Day of Judgment do not cry about how no one tried to guide or help you.

I literally gave you clear proof and you're focusing on why I dont have contradictions memorized off the top of my head rather than the validity of the contradictions I linked. And no, I wasnt told this stuff by other Muslim in real life. I researched this stuff in my spare time out of curiousity a long time ago, by myself.

Have a nice day.

No.
Fuck it.
Now you will read why your religion is false and why you follow the god of this world, satan.

Here there are the contradictions found in the quran

Also, here's why Allah is Satan

>I researched this stuff in my spare time out of curiousity a long time ago, by myself.

I don't believe you.

Try not to commit terrorism for at least the rest of the day, eh?

Because religion is for idiots

does shareblue even try to hide it anymore?

Watch the Dr William Campbell and Zakir Naik debate on the scriptures on Youtube. These contradictions are debunked in it.

I disagree with a lot of what Zakir Naik's stances are, and you may find his accent kind of funny, but in that particular debate video on Youtube he does okay. Just Youtube William Campbell vs Zakir Naik debate.

I have to go now, have a nice day.

Oh and also Im a Quran-centrist Muslim. I believe only the Quran is holy and unedited and any hadith can be potentially be daif (arabic qord for weak). Before I go I just wanted to note that.

No
biblicalcatholic.com/apologetics/bible.htm#1

Here is way the bible does not contradict itself, when you realise that the Trinity is the true aspect of God

The one who calls himself the deceiver is not a god, but a snake

pretty much this.

It doesn't matter
Allah is the deceiver, and he will be judged for his sins on the last day

Christianity is the only true religion

Revert here.

Basically if Europe was under a kind of white Islam. We'll probably be the most alpha continent in the world.

Without degeneracy

>Christianity
>doesn't follow the Bible
>'true'
kek.
Really italy? The deceiver meme again? Nowhere it is said in the Quran that Allah is a deceiver.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver

Here you are, fake frog

Friendly reminder to go home

>youtube.com/watch?v=AtrlA_8_rUE

Islam is the most degenerate religion there is. It will be a continent of inbred shitskins who have no ability to produce anything besides kebabs.

>Why is Christianity such a beta bitch religion

Because it was vehemently opposed to usury and Christ-killers, and thus the Jews infiltrated it and subverted it.

Post more hijab qts Ahmed and you might make some people convert

The same thing will happen to muslims after a
generation or two drinking and bathing in flouride water and watching jew media. I have
already seen a bunch of arab gays and trannys.

Wrong.
It's the most anti-degeneracy religion. Christianity in the origins was too, but westerners cucked it to its core.

Ok so you asked for a rekt.

1. The 'deceiver' was only added by this shit-tier website. If you look up on quran.com, there is no 'deceiver' nowhere.

2. The arabic word is 'makr'. 'Makr' just means schemer.

3. The verse where it is said that Allah is a "schemer" (deceiver for dumb asses like you) is a verse where GOD/ALLAH plotted against the disbelievers to save Jesus.

Kys

because christians finnaly start realizing that religion is bullshit. islam is 600 years younger than christianity so muzzies will start to realize the same in 600 years. just wait!

False.
Now you are answering to be recognized as the follower of satan that you are.

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

So, is Allah like the jews?

Jesus died and resurrected, for He Is God.

Also, get rekt, follower of lucifer

Miim-Kaf-Ra = To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.

You are a liar just like your father, the devil

>Wrong. It's the most anti-degeneracy religion.

Yeah, fighting that degeneracy by allowing incest, bestiality, polygamy, and pedophilia. You're really making a compelling case here Abdul. Your own Prophet was a crossdresser who pissed squatting like a bitch.

Nietzsche:

>Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew.

> The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not…. “War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!”: this was the feeling, this was the act, of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently? I can’t make out how a German could ever feel Christian….

Gee I wonder why...

>blahblah clichés blahblah

Islam's stance on incest : forbid brother-sister. unspoken on cousins.
Islam's stance on bestiality : the one who fuck an animal must be killed (hadith).
Polygamy : what's the problem with it?
Pedophilia : Yeah sure, read the Quran.

Stop being a dumbfuck please.

"False" isn't an argument utter moron.
Learn arabic maybe? I already told you what "Makr" meant.

"Deceiver" is a meme made up by hurt Christcuks.

Jesus isn't God. He never said he was God. He always said to praise God. He never said he was the son of God. He never talked baout a Trinity.

All of these beliefs are man-made. Not biblical.

About makr:
>‘Wa Makaru wa Makara Allah wa’LLahu Khairul Makereen’ (Surah Aali Imran 3:54. They planned and Allah planned and Allah is the best of planners’.
Makara = they plotted. Makara = He planned.
Makkar = plotter.
Makereen = plotters.
-Glossary Of Islamic Terms: English–Arabic – By Anwer Mahmoud Zanaty page 131 – 132

Also, even if it's not the case here. God is powerful. He can deceive if He wants to, and He can be the best at everything, because He's God.

He don't have any son.

I don't go to church
I don't go to church

Oh yeah
I don go ta church
I don't go to church
Yeah yeah

Dawkins and Hichens man
Oh yeah nigger
Yeah
Yeah Yeah.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5:43-48&version=DRA
now read that line in the real bible (douay rheims)

Get out of here, roach.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Your entire religion and morality is based about evilness and hate.

From God can't come evil, lies and hate because he is perfect, from Him can only come punishment onto the evil doers.

>Jesus never claimed to be God
Lies, again, like your father, the devil you lie

John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”
“I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!”

John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14).

Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him.

In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10). Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38). He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did.

Jesus is God and Mohammed is a prophet, yes, but of the devil

Again, lies He talks about the Holy Spirit too
Don’t be troubled. Believe in God, and believe in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms

hilip said to Jesus, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will satisfy us.”

9 Jesus replied, “I have been with all of you for a long time. Don’t you know me yet, Philip?
I have told you this while I’m still with you. 26 However, the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything.

If evil can't come from God then it should not exist.
There is no other being than God during the creation of universe

evil comes from free choice
its intentionally here to test the humanity

Free choice comes from God therefore it can't result in evil.
According to the guy I replied.

>My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

>28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I (John 14:28)

Try again

Evil comes from the absence of God, not from him directly
Just like cold comes from an absence of warm

>From God can't come evil
this is what he said
and its true
evil comes from people
free choice comes from God

its like when youre explaining how God isnt actually 3 Gods but 1 to your low iq countrymen

Out of ammo yet, fake frog?
The Father is greater than the Son and yet they are one, fot the Son is in the Father and He is in The Son
Philip said to Jesus, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will satisfy us.”
Jesus replied, “I have been with all of you for a long time. Don’t you know me yet, Philip?

Retry, little fake frog
Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him.

Try again, little fake frog

>The average Christian doesn't even go to church anymore.
Jesus never even told anyone to go to church. Some of his followers preached church to help promote the gospel. It's not mandatory.

God is omnipresent.
Absence of God ( that which is ever-present) is logically impossible.
People come from God and therefore should not be able to create evil.

There is no contradiction in what i said
God does not dwell in evil people, because, if He dwell in them, they would not be evil
But, if in their heart they may find to know truth and love, then He would dwell in them

People come from God, true
But follow me
God is perfect because even though He could commit evil, He chooses not too
If He were evil, then He would not be good, not perfect

So, people are made in the image of God, but they are not perfect and can, If they refuse His Will commit evil

then they would not be people if they couldnt choose to do bad things, they would be robots/mindless slaves
youre saying that the universe itself is contradictory

Fuck off, Ahmed.

There is no good.
There is no evil.
It's all just God's will. All of it. And God, who made it all, is taking care of it. Your job is to connect to God and follow his commands, not to give commands to God.

Once you get this, the world becomes a much easier place to live in.

>There is no contradiction in what i said
>God does not dwell in evil people, because, if He dwell in them, they would not be evil

You contradict omnipresence.
>God is perfect because even though He could commit evil, He chooses not too
>If He were evil, then He would not be good, not perfect. So, people are made in the image of God, but they are not perfect and can, If they refuse His Will commit evil

In here, you are claiming that something that comes from God can be evil.
You contradict your previous claim.
I am saying God is God good and evil is part of his design.
So evil can come from God.
Indeed evil is a design choice of God. He could make any universe he wanted and choose this one.

>It's all just God's will. All of it. And God, who made it all, is taking care of it. Your job is to connect to God and follow his commands, not to give commands to God.

You did not lie, but you did not tell the truth either
To say goodness is not existant, would be to refuse the essence of God Himself
His Will is goodness, evil comes from His absence
Would you say that happiness and a calm mind is not good?
Or that sufference and being relentless is bad?
The first can come only when you are in armony with God, the second one, comes with His absence

nice nugget of shit you just pulled out of your ass

Sorry, i literally forgot to type a part of my line
There is no contradiction because God in His Omnipotence can choose what to do and what not to do
So, by being Omnipresent He can be anywhere, but He can also chooses not to do it
To believe this or not, comes from faith alone

>Sup Forums discussing theology

hahahahah holy shit

>trinitarism makes no sense
Care to elaborate your opinion?
I used to think the same way until I spent days critically thinking about the situation. God sent down *himself* in the form of a human being, not so he could save us, but so he could see how we live and so that he can know what it's like to be human, instead of just a God. Sure, Jesus' ultimate sacrifice was his life for humanity, but the main point was so that God can know empathy. This is a God who can say he knows us, not just because he observes us, or created us, but because is was us.
And the Holy Spirit is a separate entitiy, although still God.

--but because he was us*

Basically this.
Christianity places weakness on a pedestal.

They are both war doctrines. Christianity is a form of warfare waged on a population to shock and weaken it in advance of a stronger, more aggressive doctrine to take it's place.

Spierdalaj

So if he can do it but doesn't then evil CAN come from God.
Meaning that God is not unable to be evil. He chooses not to be evil

That's a very interesting premise, actually. Haven't heard this before.