It is now confirmed that Barron Trump is on the autism spectrum

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1ITZA
archive.is/0rwmR
archive.is/TSPel
archive.is/dZ7vS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How

whats wrong with new balances? get bullied out of wearing them in high school, faggot?

it never ceases to amaze me how fucking tall barron is

hes 11

They look pretty alright if you ask me.

How dare he be a child, fuck that autistic little fucker, I hate him and Trump so much, I go to bed every night punches pillows with pictures of his whole family, HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE WHY ARE THEY SO INTOLERANT AND FULL OF FUCKING HATE!

SOME1 STOLE MOOLOONKAS OTHER LEG. NO WONDER SHE ALWAYS HOPS 10 PACES BEHIND.

LOL

It is now confirmed that Barron Trump is, in fact, a kid

This kid looks like he's 6 feet tall.

I don't think they look that bad, honestly.

Are you stupid? They've been trendy for a while - even here.

He's a child you idiot, everyone wear shoes like that when they're young.

>whats wrong with new balances? get bullied out of wearing them in high school, faggot?

literally the only reason you think they're "autistic" is because you probably came to school one day excited to show off your new sneakers and everyone started making fun of you.

Dudes evolved from 60 year old cum. Of course he is autistic.

How are those anything like the ones in the picture?

Stay mad Griffin.

Who gives a fuck.

they have good arch support desu

That happened to a buddy of mine around middle school, just shot up a full foot over the summer.

I was like WTF at the time.

Pic related are the shoes of a real gentleman

What's wrong with new balance? I'm rocking 420's as well. Great look, great feel.

>wearing quality American-made sneakers
>autistic

I think you are the autistic one, here, my friend

Kid looks tired as shit and seems to be talking to himself out of boredom, I used to do this shit as a child all the time when I was forced to stand still for too long.

t. High IQ ADHD (whatever the bullshit term actually means)

I own those exact shoes, how is that autism?

I was cracking up the entire victory speech because of sleepy barron

To be fair if his lily white gated community ass went to a black school they would actually have went along with his bravado over his new shoes instead of laughing about them.

>TFW watching blacks sit around and talk about their sneakers all day ay school

It's been part of internet culture especially on r9k for a while faggots

he looks frat as fuck

I'd give him a bid

those shoes are the official Sup Forums shoes you fucking feggit cuck

barron is the next world emperor. he isd Damion
HE WILL RULE AND KILL YOU ALL

WHITE POWER

Autism is the master race. 67% increase neurons in the pre-frontal cortex. Normies make fun of them because they don't fucking think that hard.

Pic related. best Autist.

Donald Trump is 1.88m
Melania is 1.80m
at 11 years old, Barron is about 1.70m
>not a manlet
he's our guy

>autism shoes
Nice try faggot New Balance are Aryan masterrace shoes

>777
>999
Comfiest meme shoe series of all time

I wonder if those were ever used

That literally didn't explain anything. It's not even circular logic, it's just
>they're autistic because they're autistic because they're autistic

KYS Chelsea. Your momma lost.

Sage

All drowned at the end too hahahaaaaa !

>internet culture especially on r9k for a while faggots

damn i forgot summer just started

New balance only hires niggers tho

Watch as this post disappears with these du8s obliterating OP's intent

2 8's is g8 m8 but 1 is b8.

Adding: He is probably just fighting the sleep.

>autism shoes
In case you don't remember this gay meme stems from the fact that New Balance stood behind some of Trumps statements prior to the election, TDS memeing them as a White Nationalist shoe company, and the left's inability to resist beating on a dead horse issue. I wouldnt be at all surprised to find out that shills are still being sent out to shitpost against NB shoes. Pathetic

nah, they're effay as fuck

I do not recall barron being this tall when trump was elected

Ah shit i am autistic after all.

How do you wear those in New york and not have it stolen by a nigger. Must have good body guards.

>kid wears tennis shoes
>autism
die in a fire faggot

Yes but have you ever seen a nigger wearing them? They are /ourshoes/ shoes fambalamb. Don't let the meme die

He's /fa/ as fuck, maybe you're the one with autism OP

they are comfy fuck off, on the other hand everyone seems to love the shoes here so you might be on to something. However its highly possible that shoes are pretty comfy and almost everyone likes them and yoy are the actual autist for making such autistic assumptions.

Yeah man when I was 11 I wore nothing but wingtips, what's wrong with this guy?

For slavholes yes here its lame

No, it's saying they were branded autistic because the classic white new balance sneakers look autistic as fuck, and autists wore them, therefore it stuck with the brand, making it an autistic Brand.

I've always thought new balance were hideous, even as a kid when picking out my new pair of shoes every school year.

Finally someone gets it

autism
apple doesn't fall far from the tree

>Not wearing the Swastika version of New Balance

I wear these, a guy on here yesterday called me a sub human nigger living race traitor kike because of it, I thought that a little unjustified, I only wear them because I like the fit & they're comfortable, was my accuser just being a mean spirited nazi ?

>living
loving

Lads i was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome at 10 and took this test as honestly as possible. So what does this mean? I have seemed to of grown out of it almost. Not that different from other people

Mines are sexy. Crimson. Roll Tide you autists

it means you're a spider.

Those aren't autism shoes. The white ones that are like basketball sneakers are the autism ones.

>getting niggers to do work and pay taxes instead of just leeching welfare

This is a bad thing why?

White people shouldn't do something as demeaning as mass-production factory work anyway.

He's eleven, you shitfuck. Children like wearing trainers and other comfy shoes.

Autism the thread

The autism shoe meme comes from a single white NB shoe

>wearing anything other than Jordans
Nigga u gay

Would eat the corn out of Melania's shit wow

He's just gonna keep growing isn't he?

you'd eat the corn out of the shit of an undead reptilian street-hooker?

Look, there's nothing wrong with Barron's shoes. But can we all agree that adults wearing sneakers is the most autistic thing in the world?

It's just laughable. Most employers won't even interview you if you come in wearing sneakers with your suit.

>wearing sneakers
>calling anyone else gay
Motorcycle boots master race

What age is he anyways?

he has them in red too

11 (existed since the dawn of time)

>calling trainers "sneakers"
Hahaha that's a chocolate bar in my country

he's a 10 year old you fucking retard, he's going to wear what's comfortable there's nothing autistic about it whatsoever

Choke on a bag of nigger dicks sharefaggot.

i confesss i bought the cheap ones made in vietnam

When i was that age i must of been half the size of him. He is gonna be a giant, his family should get him checked out because you could die from that

You mean the "Official Shoe of White People"?

archive.is/1ITZA
archive.is/0rwmR
archive.is/TSPel
archive.is/dZ7vS

>Confusing New Balance with Sketchers.

all the pedos sticking up for their new poster puppy boy .

>he doesn't own a pair of nigger stompers

DELETE THIS

It's nothing to be ashamed of - you guys are a special bunch with you Nazi Germany basket weaving board!

If you think that shoes dictate autism, you probably have autism.

Go to bed Kathy

It means you're smart and can adapt. This is the thing. We're fucking weirdos when we're young because our brains work differently. Anyone who makes the effort though can learn to emulate normie brain function when necessary (and it's necessary for a lot of shit in life). This also changes your regular functioning to some degree of course - you are what you pretend to be in the long run.

The ones who truly can't adapt and change to make a go of it in the wider world are - to me anyway - mainly pathological cases.

Considering Trump is 6'1-6'1.5 and Barron is roughly 5'9-5'10.

you know you wanna fuck him.
gtfo of Sup Forums pedo scum.

The old ones are autistic, the 574's look good.

Awwwwww 'tis em dis here boi bix nood

>Wearing Jordans

Nigga, you are a nigger.

The cheap white ones are indeed Autistic but the $130 pair are sweet as fuck

>Kathy the mentally ill Sup Forums pedestrian

Where you umm like wtf??!

Sick AF wew

defense squad for Barron = boy but bangers.