Massive spike in "refugees" on welfare in Germany

Numbers of "refugees" (i.e. illegals who received asylum or subsidiary protection) on welfare is skyrocketing from 346,000 to 777,000 within 12 months. Half a million are Syrians, 110k are Afghans and 65k are Iraqis.

And there I thought those illegals are worth more than gold!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence
theguardian
archive.is/5g9ux
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
spiegel.de/international/spiegel/scandal-at-volkswagen-with-prostitutes-and-shady-executives-there-s-no-love-left-in-this-bug-a-365752.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r0iMsBH1oTQ
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/grenzuebergang-neuhaus-toiletten-sind-mit-ausweispapieren-verstopft-buergermeister-a1281292.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So these are the people supposed to pay for your pensions. How will they do that if they take out the money first on welfare?

Be quiet you anti-semitic racist.

I don't know. Maybe their "gold" is hidden somewhere and they will do 80 hour double shifts once they start working?

Juden gold i hope

sad that we can't deport Syrians

fuckin Putin played us hard.

You see sandniggers, welfare leeches, and terrorists

I see doctors, engineers, philosophers

You just need to keep giving them money you guys

stop spreading fake news. everybody knows all the refugees are only women and children, and they are engineers, architects, lawyers, and doctors.

>sad that we can't deport Syrians
We definitely can deport Syrians. We just do not want to.

This is in Damascus. It is probably saver there than in Cologne.

>We definitely can deport Syrians. We just do not want to.

we can't since Syria is considered a war zone and every court here would just stop any deportations attempts.

>we can't since Syria is considered a war zone and every court here would just stop any deportations attempts.

Courts do what the legislator and the government enact into law or regulations.

Damascus is NOT a warzone. Some parts of it are, just as in Afghanistan some parts are warzones, while others are not. We deport to Afghanistan which I think is personally much more unsafe than Syria in many areas. So we can deport to Damascus, which is a pretty safe Westernized city.

How to apply for hartz iv?
I just do the anmeldung on my rental address? How often do they check on you?

Damascus is as much a war zone as the USA was during WW2.

>How to apply for hartz iv?
You go to your local welfare office, you say you want welfare, they will ask you for a bank account number.

>I just do the anmeldung on my rental address?
You need to apply for asylum first. It is pretty easy to do. Just say your name is Ahmed and you are from Syria.

> How often do they check on you?
What are they supposed to check?

>Courts do what the legislator and the government enact into law or regulations.

Grundgesetz and Geneva Convention. You can't just change the constitution and leave treaties.

>Damascus is NOT a warzone.

It's not that easy. Assad spent the 8 past years to barrel bomb these people out of the country to replace them with a different kind of Muslims. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want most of them back.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence

Archive

>theguardian com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence
archive.is/5g9ux

>Grundgesetz and Geneva Convention. You can't just change the constitution and leave treaties.

Neither one of which says anything about not being able to deport to Damascus.
>Assad spent the 8 past years to barrel bomb these people out of the country to replace them with a different kind of Muslims. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want most of them back.
Completely irrelevant to the decision to deport. And under international law, Assad has to take them back and is actually very willing to take them back.

I cant apply for asylum.
I want to apply for muh benefits, collect 500eur/month (or whatever amount you get) and then honeymoon here in slovenia with that money.
Will they want to know about my whereabouts?

i did erasmus in germany and i was angemledet (wg addresse where a bunch of mail kept coming) and even had bank konto but closed it after i left.

Oh, if you are in Slovenia, you need to first hold a job in Germany for 12 months to get the gibmees.

Sorry!

Why don't you want to say you are an Ahmed? No passport or anything required. They will give you the gibmees just because you are Arab.

>Oh, if you are in Slovenia, you need to first hold a job in Germany for 12 months to get the gibmees.
Do you get it forever or? How much do you get? What kind of a job do you have to have?

stop talking about it so openly ffs
there are arabs reading here you idiot

>Neither one of which says anything about not being able to deport to Damascus.

then you should read our Constitution. I'm not debating shit you should have learned in the 7th grade... there are several basic laws wich would courts allow to stop such deportations.

>Assad has to take them back and is actually very willing to take them back.

that's not true
how would you even deport them? i don't think there are any civilian flights to Syria.

Also if Damascus would be so safe then millions would have to move to Jordan and live in refugee camps... there is an ethno-religous displacement going and Assad will do shit taking any of them back.

no sorry, he was talking about sweden

no such thing in germany
in germany only work and taxes

>then you should read our Constitution. I'm not debating shit you should have learned in the 7th grade... there are several basic laws wich would courts allow to stop such deportations.

Not quite sure if you are stupid or something, but again, our Grundgesetz says nothing about deporting someone to Damascus. Neither does the Geneva Convention.

We are not allowed to deport someone if that person is in danger if deported, in danger from the Syrian government or otherwise. That is not the case in Damascus, just as it is not the case in Kabul.

The reason why we currently CHOOSE not to deport to Damascus is entirely politically - we do not approve of Assad, so we say "it is not save due to Assad" - we couldn't care less about ISIS or Al Qaeda etc.

>Do you get it forever or? How much do you get? What kind of a job do you have to have?
Pretty much forever, yes.

You just need to have any full time job for 12 months. Then you are good to go with gibmees forever.

i had to live with hartz 4 for one year ca. then i found a decent job

dont know how you want to live with that crap

1) you have to go to the Arbeitsamt all the time
2) they try to push you into shitty jobs (which is ok but most of them are meme jobs)
3) they want to know all about your financial situation
4) they want to know about where you go if its longer than 2 (?) days or so
5) you are getting fucking depressed and your self esteem goes rock bottom

Hartz 4 sucks and rightly so

Do i have to be working the same job for 12 months? I worked 5 months in a restaurant and switched to another where im working for 7 months now and i didnt have any kind of pause inbetween, i just changed restaurants

lol
So I sacrifice only one year of my life, and I have a permanent influx of what's considered a decent salary in my country for free until I die? This can't be true?

That is all ok.

Some people work illegally without vertrag and collect the welfare as a bonus

You are too German to love Hartz IV. Most foreigners love this crap and don't do shit the Arbeitsamt every says. It won't cut the benefits anyway, so it is perfect for them. Also, they get Kindergeld for their 5 kids.

Our government did a study on... what was it again, Syrian, or Somalians? Anyways, they came to the conclusion that while you could integrate anyone else within five years, meaning that they can support themselfs by now, those people will be dependend on all the gibsmedat for the fucking rest of their lifes. :DDD

>So I sacrifice only one year of my life, and I have a permanent influx of what's considered a decent salary in my country for free until I die? This can't be true?
That is pretty much correct. You should try it.

>That is not the case in Damascus

and I'm telling you that's the case. I support my claims with a source.

It is good Germans work so hard, looks like Germany can take in 10 million more easily

Well, I personally don't think it's worth it, I'm not a great fan of the EU ideology, so if I ever move anywhere, it'll either have to be to outside the EU or to Mars (since all the world seems to be infected with the same bullshit).

It's just completely insane if this is really how it works, why don't I see any people in Croatia doing it then? People who don't object to EUSSR I mean, which is pretty much everyone here sadly.

You just hit the nail on the head bong. Our welfare system will collapse sooner or later because it is not meant to care for millions of migrants who are not willing to work but murder and rape instead.

I thought they could be "deported" back to the first safe country they entered. Like, usually Turkey.

It's funny because Europe decided it didn't need borders, so I guess that rule actually can't be applied.

>I thought they could be "deported" back to the first safe country they entered. Like, usually Turkey.

turkey isn't part of the EU
the only option would have been Greece and italy.

thank god most Croatians here in Germany think the same

iirc Croatians are one of the best integrated people here in case of finding jobs (8% get welfare money)

Send them to Tartus or Latakia. These cities have been spared from the war the whole time.

>flag
>archive
do you ever sleep m8?

Anglo please. They never were intended for that. And not for driving down wages either. They aren't beaners. There only purpose was and is to destroy the ethnic homogenity of Germany and transition it into the gay, multi-cultural, islamized federal state of the EUSSR

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

Too bad the potatoes didn't get rid of all of them, I guess.

>hans working autistically hard
>his girlfriend riding ahmed's dick meanwhile
it's so nice being on welfare :o)

>Syrians, Afghans, Iraqis

Did you forget to mention the african enrichment?

So how much is a german welfare payment each month?

Conservative welfare estimate: 500 euros
777,000 - 346,000: 431,000 more welfare payments
431,000 * 500 * 12 = 2,586,000,000

2.6 billion euros per year increase in welfare payments to refugees.

Bravo germany. Your economy must be booming. I wonder what the housing, transportation, policing, and healthcare costs for all of them are?

Whiter than Berlin.

yes, also free health care
an probaly too for your wife and children, and extra child-money each month
plus you'll be sponsored a driving license if you push a little and of course a free flirting-course with your choice of girls from 14-18 years old.

this one year in sweden will be one of the hardest of your life

Don't forget the cost of the secret service monitoring them only for the government to ignore legitimate terror suspects.

No worries, just defund your military so you can afford more welfare payments to refugees.

and they will pay money for your children for school trips iirc

also you get money if you move to a new flat to get some furniture

i'm nonwhite and on welfare, who gives a shit

why havent you killed yourself yet

Everyone but the voters knows this, apparently.

That's the reason why this system was installed in the first place. It's supposed to be invasive and degrading. That's the whip to force the people into the back in the day new low wage and temp work jobs, since nobody would enter jobs like that voluntarily. Now the whole country is a low wage country that fucked up peoples future.

And fun fact for the people who didn't already knew this. This wasn't enforced by the conservatives or the self declared "market radicals" of the FDP, in Germany it's the "left" party (SPD or "Social Democratic Party of Germany") that is fucking the workers into this Thatcher-like system. And of course the conservatives found it "too soft". Some even considered "forced labor" instead.

Oh and the guy that planned this system and lend his name to it is a convicted criminal now:
spiegel.de/international/spiegel/scandal-at-volkswagen-with-prostitutes-and-shady-executives-there-s-no-love-left-in-this-bug-a-365752.html

... only in Germany

This is all by design. The politicians are trying to break the welfare system and then rebuild it with a new system that will pay much less. It won't be possible to criticize the politicians or their immigrant pets, since it would be "racist" and "xenophobic" to call out their scheme.

Shouldn't you guys be listening to crappy, Kraut Hip Hüpf at the """rock""" am ring???

2015 and 2016 we payed almost 100 billion for all the costs together

Doctors need gibs.

willpower and GUTS

No, cancelled because of terrorism that has nothing to do with Islam. I never liked that stuff anyway. With one exception youtube.com/watch?v=r0iMsBH1oTQ

Can't wait till Germans starve when you have to pay for Ackmed and solar panels for General Butt Naked and his cannibal Liberians.

listen here mate:

I live in the city of Hamburg, which has about 2 million inhabitants.
I estimate that at most 40% of them have a job that generate taxes. At most.

The city announced that its had spent 600.000.000 € on refugees in 2016.
Not listed in that sum is:
costs of more people in government offices to deal with the refugees
costs of more police hours, for patroling the city
costs health care (because refugees are instantly in the overall system, can't track the costs)
private costs of stolen money in robberies (my neighbors house was broken in last week)
private costs of the rapes and the counseling and shit
private costs of security enhancement

so lets the say the real cost are about 3.000.000.000 € just for Hamburg's taxpayer population of 400.000.

so Merkel's party has cost me 7.500€ last year, which is 625€ per month.

god damn I fucked up, it's not 7500€ it's only 3750€ but still.

Kill yourself you leech

Germany YES! When you hit 1 million+ this year I'll raise my glass and toast your cultural enrichment. You're a model of tolerance for the whole EU.

this just in: Merkel will have to juggle the german budget massively, if they're really going to comform to NATO rules, as demanded by the Doland. Why else do you think, they're all so mad at him :DDD

Und? Die meisten deutschen Arschgeigen werden eh wieder die Altparteien wählen. Sie haben es nicht anders verdient.

and the state of schleswig holstein spent 840.000.000 € and has about 2.8 mill inhabitants.

1871 was a fucking mistake

We're building an interracial breeding ground! And France is going to pay for it!

I keep asking and people haven't explained it to me.

How did Germany go from helping Syrians to helping all muslims, to helping all Africans?

ja toll, ich lebe aber auch noch hier

hartz 4 is boring afterwhile

working is more fun :D

>die ewige Deutsche Kartoffel
And all of a sudden it sucks that the swiss banksecrecy only applies to swiss citizens, and no longer to anyone else that is getting robbed by it's very own government.

its pretty clear they were counting on the Climate accord handout to enable this shit a good while longer.

Totally blindsided them by pulling out. They are fucked. Kraut, hurry to the US, just stay here until we retake your claimed homeland

DELET

>implying there's noone holding a stick with a carro..poato in front of Merkel

I prefer GOOD music.
And this crap was cancelled because fuckers are paranoid as fuck. Statistically terrorism isn't an issue at all, but conservatives and the "social" party are turning the country into a surveillance state like the US or UK anyway. In the current political climate and the invasiveness of the secret agencies even the former east german Stasi now looks like amateur hour.

dont worry,

we had problems with kurds, they didnt know how to work but afterwhile we teached them ;D

we will teach all people to work, no problem ;D

we still have working camps in poland, just need renovations.

I love how like 80% of them are fully healthy men that left their women behind.

I don't even give a shit anymore. I'm just surprised nothing really bad has happened yet terror wise. I mean, they have literally no way to control everyone, not even close. A fucking chinese man that was just on vacation here (for whatever reason) was taken in as a refugee when he just wanted to report that his purse was stolen lmao. They let everything and everyone in.

they let almost everyone in from the beginning. I you weren't from syria or whereever, all you had to do was throw your passport away and lie.
there even were germans that applied for gibs and got some

"toilets are clogged with passports"

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/grenzuebergang-neuhaus-toiletten-sind-mit-ausweispapieren-verstopft-buergermeister-a1281292.html

>The Bavarian Butt Naked Brigade rides at dawn

Ja, und? Ich nicht mehr lange.

Wenn Du eine halbwegs brauchbare Wohnung in Hamburg hast: verkaufen und eine Villa am Balaton, Rest in Aktien und von den Dividenden für den Rest Deines Lebens leben. Da gewinnt man vielleicht ein paar Jahrzehnte bis ganz Europa komplett am Arsch ist.

Well german politicians align very well with the swiss banking sector. Merkels party had their own scandal(s) with dirty money parking in Switzerland or Luxemburg.

Aware me on Serbs.

Most of them I know who emigrated were on that construction worker time.

>9 terror attacks last year
>30 people dead
>nothing bad has happened
Wir schaffen das!

Fuck off, you racist bigot. Never being able to receive my pension once I retire despite having paid for it my entire life while suffering from a ever-declining standard of living in my lifetime and probably fear for my very life when I'm in certain areas is a small price to pay for our new, welcoming and wonderful Germany. Fuck Drumpf!

DELET THIS

Bet you more than half of those """"Syrians"""" are Africans who (((lost their IDs)))

>346,000 to 777,000

Wir schaffen das.

All the Welfare programs in Europe are going into Terror Networks & Islamic outbreeding agenda's.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Grundgesetz and Geneva Convention. You can't just change the constitution and leave treaties.
If you are somehow participating in the refugee stuff, let me tell you, that you a breaking the Grundgesetz and the Geneva Convention and various German laws by doing that.
Anybody involved in the current human trafficking into Germany is knowingly breaking the German law and will get prosecuted later.
If something works extremely well in Germany it is prosecuting helpers and helper's helpers of the previous illegal government down the whole hierarchy to the last branch.
So if you happen to clean the toilets of a refugee camp or were even remotely related to the process, you're guilty and will face the lawful consequences later. Might be even 30 or 50 years from now, but there is no escape.

Truth.

guy on the left look exactly like a sand relative of justin trudeau

They dont even know what the word self-esteem means.

Love how those fuckers are disgusted by it but still clap, and act like they would approve it.

I´m not even homophobic i just hate fucking hypocrites.

ayy frankie