Meanwhile in Sweden

We are soon going to celebrate our National Day in Sweden, it's the 6th of June, but the (((journalists))) and Christian pastors won't leave us in peace.

They are protesting against the national anthem and try to change it to become more "inclusive", they say that nationalism should be erased and they also call to raise the pride flag instead of the Swedish flag in our major cities.
And ironically our National Day coincides with the Citizenship Ceremony, so we have to watch and praise Abdullah when he get his citizenship on a day that should celebrate Swedish culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5EgS6Bbwck

Press CC for subtitles

pic related it's our webpage for the National Day, nationaldagen.se.

Why not just get rid of the national anthem altogether if it's not about a nation anymore?

What happened to you, Sweden?
Get over here before it is too late

My heart breaks for you user. A man without a nation is no longer a man, but a jew.

Be sure to write them letters condemning their disdain for your proud history and high standard of living and that sort of thing.

f

>6th of June
I honeslty had no idea. I see midsummer as our national holiday

>praise Abdullah when he get his citizenship on a day that should celebrate Swedish culture
But you ARE celebrating swedish culture then.

Too bad its during Ramadan just like last year.
I remember ICA or someone having some calendar. On the 6th it said: start of Ramadan. Nothing else.

They're coming for midsummer next, be ready.

This whole Sweden thing went from funny to rage inducing really fast....

>I remember ICA or someone having some calendar. On the 6th it said: start of Ramadan. Nothing else.
oh I remember that. They got a lot of shit for that one

Yes, should have included the "Citizenship Ceremony" as well :^)

refugee wet dream in pic, one to rape and 3 to marry

Well you can come celebrate your national holiday here, in the last dictatorship of Europe. We had a "Sweden day" orginized by Swedish ambassy today in Minsk, probably dedicated to your National Day.
It may be not as pretty as Western Europe, but I can garantuee that you won't find a (((pride flag))) or any black face around.

>Raging over Swedish things
Let go of the hate. If I was that radical I'm sure I'd die because of aneurysm really soon.

There is nothing to save, it's impossible to change. Sweden is lost. To save Sweden you will need to kill all Swedish women and kill the nu-males. Lastly, you will have to put Sweden into a North Korean dictatorship mode.

Short sum, please forget about us.

most of us already did

Good, also don't ever let women, jews and leftist idiots have control or get control.

we're fresh out of communism Boi Jews are already in control

The hardest marry, rape, rape, kill in history!

Practice Islam and moderately behead the lot, if they complain call them culturally insensitive. If you can see the ground through all the blood by the end of the day you have fucked up you lazy Fucking cuck.

Your "christians" are not Christian. They are tools of the globalist trying to make people think national suicide is Gods will.

...and they will be punished for it.

>Neo-nazi organization is behind the video
Am I even surprised that they want to portray it like this

The swedish church was taken over by leftists a long time ago. Just like the Catholic church has been taken over by the Marxist pope now

Belarus seems North Korea tier strict but still normal from European perspective. No mass starvation and no immigrant gangs in the streets and not any foreign crisis. Just very shut-in country.

How would you portray it? It's not made by any organization, but flattering that you'd think that.

swedish woman are really hot

It's the reality though, so what's your point?

Get a mass complaint to the UN, all European nations should do this, these are our homelands and they are being taken from us. The UN is a useless, corrupt piece of shit, but we can at least make a hell of a noise and give them a warning before the next stage.

>Belarus seems North Korea tier strict
It's not.
The authoritarian part of Belarusian government is that it's unchangeable. Elections are rigged and one person defines all the politics and economics. Publicaly going against it (i.e. participating in mass protests) will cost you 15 days in jail.
Otherwise you can think what you want, say what you want, do what you want and go where you want.

UN is one of the reasons this has happened. They know a majority of actual europeans hates this, but keeps up the propaganda via mass media because they know regular civilians are too lazy to hit the streets for change.

Fuck Sweden and Belarus

Shit I love your national anthem. I think it's second only to the Romanian anthem. I've learned to play it on the piano. It's got a hymn-like quality and love sacred music, especially Lutheran music.

t. 1/4 Minnesota Swede

Minnesota: Somali capital of the US.

>Swedish culture

why the hate leaf

Degenerate countries

What do you think comes after Lukasenka? Another Lukasenka or some degenerate reformer that will turn you into Sweden 2.0? Or will you become like Poland that is pretty moderate but still takes no shit from the West and keeps their own culture.

Correction: Minneapolis is the Somali capital of the US.

Also don't remind me. It's super embarrassing on a personal level. I swear Swedes must have a cuckoldry gene. Wherever in the world they settle, they've just got to spread their cheeks for the BBC. I hope it's been diluted in my case.

I get it for Sweden but not for Belarus

Blame your goverment, you guys should of revolted years ago

Sweden and Germany, the greatest Nordic Nations are now beeing plundered by the Muslim invaders financed by filthy Jewish, Anglo-Saxon,Satanic and Illuminati Internationalist Dogs. Swedes you are our Brothers in language,blood,faith and honour, we cried our tears from both sides of the seas for our brave fallen men. They blame us for genocide,rape and opression, but they just said what they do with us now by this. As we helped each other, be it against the "Austrians",the "Danes" or the "Russians".
We were tricked by them, they all are Swedes and Germans they are just brainwashed. The Danes migrated from southern Sweden to other lands, they are a split of tribe, the Russian ancestors where the Rus, Swwedish Vikings, while the Austrians are brainwahed Bavarians lead by the American Propaganda. But now a greater enemy has appeared, we shall fight him to the last drop of blood, it are the shitskin Islamists fighting for their Pedophilia and Murder rights. We need to ally, German and Swedish right-wing resistance is small in each nation but if we build up a communication-network we could save ourselves and rise again. It is enough, we need to go to arms and kill cucked leaders and their tribesman warriors from the south. WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE ANYTHING BUT OUR PITY TOWARDS THE OPPRESSORS, GO ON THE STREETS AND SHOUT YOUR THINKING OUT LOUD, EVERYDAY THEY SO YOU SHALL NOT LOSE IT BUT THEY WILL GIVE UP THEY HAVE NO BRAVERY DESTROY COMMUNISM AND BANKING JUDAISM, TELL EVERYONE YOU CAN THE EVANGELIUM OF RIGHTIOUSNESS, ATTACK THE RAPIST JIHADISTS AND LOOK INTO THEIR EYES AND TELL ME THE FEAR THEY HAD WAS NOT WORTH IT, MARCH WITH EVERY HOLY BANNER OF YOUR NATION AND VOLK YOU KNOW AND YOUR PRIDE, YOUR PRIDE IS NYOUR BLOOD MADE TO IRON AND VICTORY, OH DU BLONDA FOLK GO AND DO IT!

This is what happens when you don't have proper father or even no father for your kids.

be sure to quarantine them in oslo first

Daily reminder that Protestants aren't Christian. You can only call yourself Christian if you're in a church founded by Christ. That means Roman Catholic or Orthodox.

Our national anthem sucks anyway. Besides, immigrants are several times more bearable than the women of this country.

Fuck off commie. You can't have an opinion

>Austrians are brainwashed Bavarians
Top kek lad

>What do you think comes after Lukasenka?
So far chances are that will be his heir lol
Belarus people are too passive and indifferent in their nature (75 years of USSR didn't help), so changing status quo is problematic here

One can dream about reforming the country in a Polish way, but I don't think any Western type (((reformer))) is possible here. Our mentality is too far from accepting gay rights or consider niggers equal, and this is one of the very few features I'm proud about this country.

It's because we naively think others are as good-natured as we are.

t. North Dakota Scandi

>American accusing others of having no culture

Ikke faen, la feigingene bli hvor de er, de kan do for alt jeg bryr meg, det er faen med skammelig og sinnsykt hvor langt de går fram med denne toleranse idiotien sin, hvordan faen kan de si de ikke har en nasjonal identitet når det skal ikke mer til en hva vi gjor på en 17ende mai, marsjerer med flag, synge nasjonal sangen, bunad og si "Ja vi elsker" det er ikke vanskelig, Sverige kan lett gjore noe likt.

But please never use the retard Smiley again, my friend.

they have nigger culture though

We're gonna need more Japanese girls to get out of this situation.

What about immigrant women then?

>#ready for feminist revolution

Atheist countries are doomed to fail... except Finland

>politicians standing in front of the national flag=Ultranationalism

Holy shit, I never realized how bad it was over there.

Oh btw they used to show horror documentary here not so long ago about free speech violations, telling how 40-50 kg rioters were brutalized by the police and just thrown into the van. Somehow that documentary really got stuck in my memory, it was about some 20-30 year old woman and his friends. But if you really get away with 15 days and they don't beat you senseless I think Belarus is still pretty humane country.

If they even feed you I think it would be beneficial to get that sentence if you're homeless. 2 week vacation and no risk for violence or rape in jail?

Our churches are run by literal hardcore communists, by actual people related to the Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union.

Mdongo..

In general they're far more traditional about things. There are outliers of course. Swedish women are the worst people on the planet.

Unironically, let them do it. It will only bring more people to the right.
Swedes are "patient", but they wouldn't get away with this.

I laughed way too much at your reply

>his heir
Joffrey looks pretty beta male compared to his father. He is not fit to lead.

pls just make a coalition with denmark and invade&take over sweden, pls

The first christians didn't need any church. Martin Luther wanted to reform Catholicism because of the coruption and oppression by priests,he wanted not to split of, the Catholics didn't recognise them as other Catholics. I am orthodox but we do not need such thinking, the Armish behave better and more Moral than the pedophile priests and rich Gangster Bishops here in Germany. Better yourself and start thinking about it cyka.

Burn a church.

6th June is also the date of Fantoft Stave Church burning.

This year being a 25 year anniversary.

>Aisha Mujahideen
>Goatburg

Where did you get the old Swedish clips from?

Been to Homel, Minsk and Vitebsk numerous times - I fucking love your country and consider to be the most underrated in Europe. My only hope is that you won't get culturally enriched by any sort of immigrants.

Oh yeah, become a refugee like Varg because churches cost like million or so.

They'll be a rarity in 100 years. Human zoos should be brought back so Ayyrabs can have Swedish females in a zoo in Jeddah.

>burn a church

it's a fanny way to spell mosque

Listen up you weak, pathetic, defenseless cuck.

The white race is finished. Your own people are backstabbing you in the back, opening floodgates of refugees and denouncing white identity. Your women absolutely hate you, choosing to mate with brown men from 3rd world countries, while the men are too busy fucking each other in the ass to care.

We are going to take all your women and impregnate them with our brown seed. Deal with it faggot.

Jai Hind!

Submit

Or a synagogue.

I'd like to bang swedish fems, not those related to you though, Sven.
:'^)

Ok Pajeet that is already known. But when will your race finally learn to poo in a loo is the big question here.

I wish I felt sorry for you, but I don't. Sweden and Swedes are dead to me already.

I guarantee you that everyone behind this "movement" is a jew.

WHO IS THIS GODDESS

WTF that is sad! The boys are flaming faggots. No one sweeden is dead

Some Italian living in Sweden

Thanks Hans

Why don't you just shame the cucks for having no loyalty to their country? Call them faggots and say that they would have collaborated with the Germans during the occupation.

>In the latest episode, Pajeet reveals his diabolical plan to make everyone in the world poo-colored

this

most of swedish jews left either to burgrstan or jewland

as far as i know less than 20k left in whole country