Why are white men dropping out of society?

Why are white men dropping out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0j9nMIqAE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is there for us to do in society anymore, we end up getting slammed with the blame for everything.

"on the seventh day, the White Man rested"

matriarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=K0j9nMIqAE0

They recognize the end of it.

why do we always get these threads? there's a least 3-4 everyday

Why not?

I don't understand what's wrong with that pic? I do similar every weekend. I work hard during the week.....

victim mentality

because they can't compete

Who wants to be around niggers and faggots all day? I'm happy to sit back and make just enough to live alone and watch "society" crumble into a pile of shit. I have no reason to participate in faggotry, thanks anyway.

>replying to bait threads

I actually find guys who look like this attractive

Its always been a few white people that do everything. Literally the white version of we wuz. Black, white, asian, for the most part we wuz poor n shiiet while elites ran everything

why are black men dropping out of society?

nice 15-24 black male employment rate bro

think truman show and keep digging. shills don't want the information getting out.

There are really only a handful of threads on Sup Forums, they are repeated over and over and over, because social engineering and crowd shaping.

because i dont like it

society is shit, to only pick where and when you will participate is to be in the driver seat.

Society sucks.
I rather play videogames all day and get wasted on Weed.

what?
white woman die as childless cat ladys?

I don't give a fuck.

he's a console peasant anyway

Life sucks people suck niggers suck

The only correct move is not to play.

Why not?

there would be zero traffic on the board if people didn't do that

Taxation and inflation. No incentive to reproduce and learn valuable skills. Monetary policy is absolute garbage. Keynesianism is killing our generation.

There are 2 reasons to do anything as a man:
1. Create financial security and make oneself appealing to potential wives.
2. To serve your community and make it better or make the lives of your neighbors easier.

Neither of these purposes are viable anymore. Women are quite frankly no longer appealing. They've turned themselves into nothing more than sex toys, and condemn us for treating them as nothing more than sex toys. Marriage is no longer the binding agreement it once was, and is now a huge risk for men that could potentially shatter their lives. The pay off is no longer there, as your wife is now forced to work as much as you do if not more, so you have no one to look forward to when you get home. Your children no longer have a mother at home, so they are raised by a stranger at a day care, or your cucked boomer parents. While women have always been more valuable than men, the dichotomy has expanded into the Grand Canyon. You are worth nothing, so if you don't turn out to be the fairy tale prince the movies promised, you get to suck alimony and child support for the rest of your life.

There is no longer a society or community to work toward improving in white nations. The politicians women and their cucked ex-husbands voted into office have succeeded in a campaign to replace the demographics of every major city in populous state or European country. Your neighbor Steve the Iron Worker was replaced with Margerita, the 'hard working' mother of 7 on welfare treating her spawn with socialized medicine that was created specifically for immigrants and paid for by you.

And while all this has changed, you're treated as a monster. As a white man, you are at fault for every perceived grievance your race and gender has ever done while at the same time a racist for acknowledging the positives. Never mind that Africans, Asians, Latinos and Native Americans have done as bad if not worse than we ever have.

Video game jew, internet jew, anime jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ

Who is John Galt ?

Yet there's plenty of crackers who still participate and add to society. Stop blaming everything but yourself. You're miserable, not the white man in general.

Because fuck you

Because the white man has been portrayed as the root of all evil in the media's eyes. I would sure as hell be depressed too.