*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>"user, Why dont you think we deserve a state where we can be safe and happy? My people have been through alot, you know, Hitler he did such horrible things to us, burning millions alive and gassing millions. My own grandparents met in one of these concentration camps in terrible conditions, and only managed to survive because the evil Nazis ran out of gas. It would be a terrible thing if you left us alone and didnt support us, we are surrounded by hundreds of millions of racist Arabs who want another Shoah.Whats a few billion Shekels a year in exchange for helping your Best Ally?"

What do?

Hitler didn't happen, holocaust did nothing wrong

why does it have to be in the middle east surrounded by war? why not make Israel 2.0 in canada?

-- Kill yourself.

who's that guy

"We" no such thing as "Jews" Arab trash sand nigger get tge fuck out of my presence before i invoke tribal homeland defense law #33 and forcefully deport you, you arent ine of our own and I dont give a fuck about you.

Hitler's dead, quit being a faggot.

Why don't you think white people deserve a state where we can be safe and happy?

Npt at the expense of an innocent people.
Get a territory in germany if anything

noice

Am i being a bad goy if I want to inseminate the Semen Demon in OP. I just want some sexual relations in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with her?

Fuck off kike

What the hell's wrong with her face? Has that Innsmouth look, just like Zuckerberg.

>Us

I'm supposed to extend sympathy to uninvolved Jews, but still exclude blacks from their group representation?

Fuck off, not all Jews.

If being treated poorly is enough grounds to be given a state, then there'd be a whole lot of more different states on this earth. Just giving people a country over the fact that we feel sowwy for them is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard of. These people already had a country, they already had a home

But then your offspring will be one of them

so long as we agree white goyim deserve one too I'm fine with that

Hi sweety, why are there more holocaust survivors writing books and on tv than actual holocaust victims?

I can wait...

Burn her at the stake for being a kike seems like the obvious choice.

I can't fathon how my college teachers actually believe germans were using jew remains as soap.

BTFO

See, American Friends, we have always been on same side of Freedom versus the evil forces of the world!

BASED