Christians are you ready to lose your faith? Then read this:

Christians are you ready to lose your faith? Then read this:

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

genesis 22:18
In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

How can Jesus be the seed of Abraham when jesus had no father? Hence he can not possibly be from the seed of Abraham.

Good bye christcucks

bumpitiboo to destruct pol and his belive

buuuuuuuuump

Abraham fathered the Jews you nigger. That's why all real Jews are descendants of him.

Jesus was made from god, it's that simple

LOL

Read galatians 3:16 again you fucking giganigger

The two seedlines are the seed of the woman (adam to abraham) and the seed of the serpent (edom). The wheat, and the tares.

pol is going down. time to convert to islam i guess. Since Muhammad was the only seed of abraham which blessed the whole world.

The final proof of God's omnipotence is that he need not even exist in order to save you.

another noanswer

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing,"

Jesus said to them, 'Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham's coming -- I am;'

Jesus was born through the Davidic line, Mary was a descendant of David. Like wise David was a descendant of Abraham.

Read Luke 3:23-38

Saged in all fields.

Correction, He is recorded as the son of Joseph, however Jesus is considered Josephs son as he raised him from birth

And ye — ye may not be called Rabbi, for one is your director — the Christ, and all ye are brethren; and ye may not call [any] your father on the earth, for one is your Father, who is in the heavens, nor may ye be called directors, for one is your director — the Christ. And the greater of you shall be your ministrant, and whoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled, and whoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

No the seed comes from the father not the mother stop lying.

Point still stands if jesus has no father how can he be the seed of abraham.

You people are just talking a lot of nothing

This is what happens when idiots like you try to read the Bible to find "gotchas". Your autism keeps you from getting the point of all of it and you'll fumble around like a kike lawyer trying to twist shit.

>How can Jesus be the seed of Abraham when jesus had no father? Hence he can not possibly be from the seed of Abraham.

what the fuck? Are you that unaware of Christianity? Jesus is constantly thought of as a descendant of David, both Mary and Joseph being his descendant's. He was also raised as Joseph's son, with some scholastic traditions proposing that Jesus' human side originates with Joseph's seed

LOL

First of all the seed comes from the father and not the mother.
Secodnly, if jesus has no father, how can he be the seed of abraham? So are you implying he has a worldly father actually? We aren´t talking about someone who just raised him. We are talking about geneology you retard.

It hurts to see everything crumble, right?

you just ignored the biggest chunk of my post in which I addressed exactly what you said. The Gospel of Matthew traces Jesus' lineage through Joseph. Certain scholastic traditions follow likewise, and consider Joseph the "human father" of Jesus in ways more than just simply legal. It isn't a huge plothole or something, stop acting like it is and has never been addressed before.

Art thou greater than our father Abraham, who died? and the prophets died; whom dost thou make thyself?’ Jesus answered, ‘If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is my Father who is glorifying me, of whom ye say that He is your God; and ye have not known Him, and I have known Him, and if I say that I have not known Him, I shall be like you — speaking falsely; but I have known Him, and His word I keep; Abraham, your father, was glad that he might see my day; and he saw, and did rejoice.’ The Jews, therefore, said unto him, ‘Thou art not yet fifty years old, and Abraham hast thou seen?’ Jesus said to them, ‘Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham’s coming — I am;’ they took up, therefore, stones that they may cast at him, but Jesus hid himself, and went forth out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

We are talking about geneology. I mean that your scholars are trying to find every excuse is understandable. Doesent change the fact though, that jesus has no relations to abraham in any kind geneologically.

This quote is complete bullshit and doesent answer anything and you know it

Jesus then said to them, ‘If God were your father, ye were loving me, for I came forth from God, and am come; for neither have I come of myself, but He sent me; 43wherefore do ye not know my speech? because ye are not able to hear my word. 44‘Ye are of a father — the devil, and the desires of your father ye will to do; he was a man-slayer from the beginning, and in the truth he hath not stood, because there is no truth in him; when one may speak the falsehood, of his own he speaketh, because he is a liar — also his father. 45‘And because I say the truth, ye do not believe me. 46Who of you doth convict me of sin? and if I speak truth, wherefore do ye not believe me? 47he who is of God, the sayings of God he doth hear; because of this ye do not hear, because of God ye are not.’

>Doesent change the fact though, that jesus has no relations to abraham in any kind geneologically.

that's not true, read the genealogies in the gospels.
> I mean that your scholars are trying to find every excuse is understandable.

babby's first atheism ;-)
seriously though, that's the weakest argument I've ever heard. You're just criticizing systematic theology and scholasticism, which has always been critiqued. Most Christian traditions knowingly focus on a certain level of mysticism or faith. You're basically chasing after nothing and just displaying that your preconception is anti-Christian and that you'll say anything in a weak effort to undermine it

>jesus is made from god
Hmm, are you sure Mary wasn't just a whore?

hey said, therefore, to him, ‘Where is thy father?’ Jesus answered, ‘Ye have neither known me nor my Father: if me ye had known, my Father also ye had known.’ 20These sayings spake Jesus in the treasury, teaching in the temple, and no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come;

They knew not that of the Father he spake to them; 28Jesus, therefore, said to them, ‘When ye may lift up the Son of Man then ye will know that I am [he]; and of myself I do nothing, but according as my Father did teach me, these things I speak; 29and He who sent me is with me; the Father did not leave me alone, because I, the things pleasing to Him, do always.’ 30As he is speaking these things, many believed in him;

And Jehovah God saith unto the serpent, ‘Because thou hast done this, cursed [art] thou above all the cattle, and above every beast of the field: on thy belly dost thou go, and dust thou dost eat, all days of thy life;

and enmity I put between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he doth bruise thee — the head, and thou dost bruise him — the heel.’