youtube.com/watch?v=aqEGEh6F--w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sanity has a price.

I hope these are tears of joy.

then accept Christ ya dingbat

>tfw not everything

go odin or go home

>tfw you save humanity

Its ok brother. Inshallah u will find your spiritual path soon.

I'm not. I need to find a better way of phrasing I believe in myself, without sounding gay af.

>tfw not pathetic enough to christlarp

>really like Christianity and everything it stands for
>can't accept that Jesus Christ was anything more than a really nice guy who spent his life spreading a message to make the world a better place
I don't want to convert just to be part of the church community because it would feel like an insult to the religion. If I don't really believe the core principle (that JC was the son of God) then I shouldn't be a part of it.

"Insofar as it disintegrates, monk, it is called the 'world.' Now what disintegrates? The eye disintegrates. Forms disintegrate. Consciousness at the eye disintegrates. Contact at the eye disintegrates. And whatever there is that arises in dependence on contact at the eye — experienced as pleasure, pain or neither-pleasure-nor-pain — that too disintegrates.

"The ear disintegrates. Sounds disintegrate...

"The nose disintegrates. Aromas disintegrate...

"The tongue disintegrates. Tastes disintegrate...

"The body disintegrates. Tactile sensations disintegrate...

"The intellect disintegrates. Ideas disintegrate. Consciousness at the intellect consciousness disintegrates. Contact at the intellect disintegrates. And whatever there is that arises in dependence on contact at the intellect — experienced as pleasure, pain or neither-pleasure-nor-pain — that too disintegrates.

"Insofar as it disintegrates, it is called the 'world.'"

You're right. Do not come under these false illusions. You will only harm us. However, if you ever find enough bravery to set down your pride and wish to seek the Truth, then come and set down your burdens.

This is something I don't understand. You do realize there are so many testimonials of supernatural events, not only in christianity but all over the world, that it's just irrational to dismiss the possibility of the supernatural.

>You do realize there are so many testimonials of supernatural events, not only in christianity but all over the world, that it's just irrational to dismiss the possibility of the supernatural.

Not an argument.

I believe that those testimonies are genuine, in the sense that those people documented what they perceived. People don't outright lie, I'm sure they believe what they saw was real (or was in the manner that they express it).
But I highly doubt that there are actual things like ghosts or Jesus appearing to someone or things like that. There are probably events in the world that we don't understand and when they happen we think they are something supernatural, but that doesn't mean they are per se.

I don't mean to diminish your religion by using such a childish example, but in many sci fi movies there's shit like teleportation portals opening etc. Now I'm sure that if I saw something like that happen right in front of me, I would think that that was magic. But it's probably just someone using a gadget that I cannot comprehend.

Sorry if this sounds fedora-tier >muh science. For what it's worth I really like what Jordan Peterson says about conscience and how science can't explain it at all. I certainly see some room in there for the Divine. Just not supernatural events.

Enjoy brother

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

I know I'm about to grt memed on but unironically look into Islam. Allah isnt some foreign moon god. Dont buy the pol meemz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0b4lFod06F0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NqHdVhVGwK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJDAti_8ygI
and yes jesus was a man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=inLWquADn9M
Also Islam promotes running living innawoods for when shit hits the fan
>“Soon there will come a time when the best wealth a Muslim will have will be sheep which he will take to the mountaintops and places where rain falls, fleeing for the sake of his religious commitment from tribulation.”
Islamic institutions are being compromised too

Pray to God, go into the woods, raise a big white family and wait for the malhamma(armageddon) when the mahdi and jesus fight the antichrist(dajjal). We're already living in dajjals world. He was said to have one eye and what a surprise. Every satanic thing from the US dollar to israels supreme court have the all seeing eye on it. For more info on islamic eschatology watch Imran hosein on youtube.
Also being a muslim DOES NOT mean you are 'saved'. There are shitcunt muslims all over the world. It is said 99 out of every 100 muslims enter the fire for their disobedience.

>the sun rises in muddy water
>pedophile incest is a-ok
No you don't. You look into arabic patriarchal culture.

I'm sure there are a lot of events missinterpreted as supernatural, but some of the stuff just can't be missinterpreted (like demonic possesion, or some of the stuff from Lives of the Saints), unless you think aliens did it. And I just don't see why aliens would go to this extent to fuck around with people, not to mention the probability that aliens exist tends to 0.

It doesnt say that and you are being willfully ignorant.
you insult the memory of Aisha.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

Use archives

>theguardian com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth
archive.is/1a6Ll

Christ rose from the dead

50 Reasons Muhammad Was Not a Prophet (in Under Five Minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q3f15NXrLI&index=1&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu8wafy5X1Ibv0bwMHRdj-Zo

>It doesnt say that and you are being willfully ignorant
It explicitely says that and Mohammed explicitely explains that it's meant literal.
That's not what willfully ignorant means but you pretending that Islam isn't full of horseshit is

We don't have ONE (1) surviving copy from an original
God literally is too stupid to protect his own holy book

>We don't have ONE (1) surviving copy from an original

so?

I gave the conclusion in the second sentence

but it's a stupid conclusion

>david wood
i might as well open up wikiislam or religionofpeace. If you want to get into the whole apologetics battle you can go to answeringchristianity,
call-to-monotheism or whatever other islamic apologetics website is out there
The fact of the natter is Christianity died when the early christians were persecuted by Constantine for not buying into his pagan approved xhristianity.

come home OP

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

No it doesnt and Muhammad didnt say that. Its the story of dhul qarnain traveling to a far away land.

I don't think you really understand the issue of biblical criticism
Almost like you don't actually care about truth and are only christlarping

We don't know what the Bible originally said. In fact key passages of the bible have been revised one thousand and nine hundred years after the bible was written. That plus all the other errors in the bible really leave zero space to claim divinity for this book

>What's your beef with Christianity?

1. They created "evil"
If they hadn't, people would know right from wrong.

2. It makes a small tribe of beta inbred into "chosen" peoples.

3. It gave these chosen a special status as the little sheep of the Messiah weren't allowed to practice usury (loans), so Jews came in and loaned to Europeans, capturing their banking systems and monarchies.

4. Monarchies enslaved the sheep in the name of God. They were European warlords or the children of viking heroes who sold out their own people because they knew Christianity gave them power over others.

5. It's a slave cult. It burned down Hellenism. All the philosophy school were shut down and they had to flee to Persia. Arabs now get to claim they invented math and science because of this.

6. They want the world destroyed and wait for it with glee.

7. They support Israel (but we really don't). All of the Christian leadership does. ALL of the big faiths.

8. They hate our culture and history and demonize our ancestors.

9. They don't even understand their own bible. Talking to them about it is frustrating because they're fucking ignorant on the books and then tell you to read them because they can't answer for their stupid beliefs and assume you're wrong, because some preacher/priest told them a lie.

10. They're generally bad people. Christians under 30-28 aren't bad because they haven't really developed outside of their parental controls, cultural controls into their own people. But after 30, if you still worship a magic Jews it's because you have serious problems with lying and mental disorders/former drug addicts/control freaks... This isn't true so much for older generation, pre-Baby Boomers because it really was deeply apart of the culture. But for younger generations (especially gen X) you're dealing with degenerates.

we have copies of the original

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

islam defeated

No we don't. Not unaltered. God isn't even powerfull enough to stop people from shitting over his holy book. Hardly someone to trust with your salvation

>We don't know what the Bible originally said.
we have the writings of the church fathers, they match what's written in the bible

>In fact key passages of the bible have been revised one thousand and nine hundred years after the bible was written
translations aren't revisions

>That plus all the other errors in the bible really leave zero space to claim divinity for this book
what errors
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVnj0QVWnMTMzmpvuFqCpIv

>God word let his word go messed up for 2000 years.

And how tfo you know they were altered

Open your mind. What has been written about in the Bible has been happening before our eyes.

>Born during an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>First conference after becoming POTUS was 77 minutes
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke through organized energy to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

I don't think you understand how textual criticism actually works...

He did. Its called the Quran. But you reject it anyways. For you, I leave you this verse.
>It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.
quran.com/3/7
Pagan pls. Christianity is corrupted. The light of Islam calls those you sincerely seek the Truth.

You clearly have never read the church fathers. They are all over the place including stuff that is heresy in literally every christian denomination

Revisions are revisions. Look up comma Johanneum. The longer ending of Mark. The fact that you don't know this only cements your status as christlarper

>what errors
Numerical errors, logical errors, scientific errors, CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN SINGLE BOOKS, etc.

Because we found older manuscripts

HA

fag

>27 year old comic.

Except that suras of the quran ARE missing. And micky mouse #531 has been preserved. That's not enough reason to believe it is divinely inspired.

>muh dead sea scrolls
ummm no sweetie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Tn8bvV5s8

Get ready to have your mind blown.

After viewing this, watch this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

1/5

Keep looking, you'll find it.

2/5

>join my jew religion goy its totally the right one all the other religions are wrong braise jesbus

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Watch his interview with James White.

3/5

4/5

>Quaran states it's to clarify stuff in the OT and NT
>says the opposite of the teachings
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ

5/5

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Says who? Heretical shias that make up only 10% of muslims? Shias dogs are always laughed at when it comes to religious matters. I must admit however that they have better politics than the ZOG controlled gulf countries.

>Doesn't want to go to aplace with no sadness
Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

>Christianity is corrupted.

How is it corrupted when christianity is literally jew 2.0 .. and then with islam god changed his mind and went back to jew 1.0

I wouldn't claim anything else. Did you mean to reply to the leaflarper?

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

yeah

The sunna. Too bad you're just larping and never heard about it. Look up breastfeeding sura

rip

rusanon..look at this song youtube.com/watch?v=fet7a8rBuh4
>could this be about donald trump

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

I'm not sure.

All I know is that Obama is the antichrist who spawned the second coming (see pictures that have been posted), Donald Trump.

There will be major happenings. The Deep State (Evil) is at war Trump (Good).

A major event will take place and what seems to be going on is Trump is attempting to bring peace before this date, while the Deep State is trying hard to start World War 3 before this date.

See these:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=aqEGEh6F--w

Jesus never claimed to be God. He still worshipped what you call jew god 1.0.
Look man, I've already heard it all. If you want to play the whole attack the religion based on hadith game go and test it on some apologetics website like answeringchristianity or call-to-monotheism. Theyve all been refuted already. Read one biased perspective then balance it out with another biased persepective. Its all just a game to get you distracted from the message and theological truths being preached.

You can find belonging and purpose in other things than organised religion

I have. It's indefensible.
I used to frequent 8 islam when I looked into the whole islam meme. I'm just ahead of you in the larp cycle. Relax bro it's not gonna last

>I've already heard it all.
Yet you have no answer.

This meme is just handing it to the other side. The question whether one religion is true is far more weightful then how many religions are false

fuck that dude i come for the church girls. they give literally the BEST blowjobs

What do you mean?

Nah I started with weak faith then realized that this is just a game for evagelicals. Bashing Islam so muslims can convert. They want people in the Church for shekels. This is an old tradition that dates back to orientalist times. Bash islam. Grt people to submit to Rome instead of God. Fuck that.

>be grade a whore
>confess
>if a guy doesn't want your used goods he isn't forgiving like jesus
It's really no wonder catholic girls are the sluttiest in the world

Not a fan of this argument by pretending someone who believes in only one religion and all others to be false and one believing in no religion being just a question of scale.

This is why you need to get your talking points straight before larping
I used to make the "Jesus is muslim" threads and I was way better at pretending to be muslim than you.

I'm not sure I follow.

I think it's just highlighting one aspect of what makes someone's personal religion less likely to be true.

It throws a religious person into a massive statistical disadvantage and puts an atheist outside of the statistics.

Is that specifically what you don't like?

Wish ours had girls under 50

I stopped playing the game. I was never in it to impress people. I saw a guy looking for answers then dropped some knowledge he mightve never seen before. I dont obnoxiously create threads about it. My first post of the thread is replying to someone that was looking for answers beyond the confines of christianity. YOU mightve been a LARPer, but dont project it onto me. I dont play the apologetics game. I have nothing to prove to ANYONE. Religion is furst and foremost faith based. Never forget that.

Yeah. But it is clear that IF a religion were true only one were true. I just think that argument throws a low ball.
If you like it be my guest use it. Just my thoughts

>You do realise there are so many testimonials of supernatural events, not only in Christianity but all over the world, that it's just irrational to dismiss the possibility of the supernatural.

>I was never in it
I know.

>I dont play the apologetics game
Because you can't defend your religion. You tried to play the apologetics game in this thread until you caught backlash

>I have nothing to prove to ANYONE
Except yourself but that's already a problem.

>Religion is furst and foremost faith based
There is a difference between "no arguments FOR it" and "ireefutable arguments AGAINST it"

>I have no argument so i'm gonna quote everything he said.

Apologetics is trying to PROVE something through splitting hairs and what not. You said something about the sun setting in a spring than i said no it wasnt. You said muhammad confirmed that. I said no he didnt. Im not trying to prove that. I'm just stating it and letting you do the work if you want to. I used to browse anti islam websites when i wasnt muslim. Now i laugh at the arguments i used to believe. Do your own research and have a laugh as well.

>I'm just stating it
You're denying hadith and quran verses. Of course you're not arguing. It's indefensible.
The fact that you didn't know about the lost suras makes your account a bit shaky.

>Do your own research
I invite you to do the same. Don't worry. It'll get easier

I have heard about the lost suras. Its BS. The Quran is memorized my hundred of people in my city alone. Its written in the hearts of men. A true living word. It reminds me of arguments like the satanic verses or syra taha being found before muhammad even preached Islam. It all junk.
Also the fact you brought up the muddy spring thing just discredited yourself.

Also trying to shame me by saying I deny the hadith and quran lmao
I havent heard that one before.

>hadith and quran

you literally have shit skin